Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashling Thompson case

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

She's just a scumbag who is "famous"...she got light

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭lukin

I wouldn't go near her (not that she would be interested in me anyway). Her looks don't compensate in any way for her being a scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

What I suspect will happen with her is that she will encounter someone on the pitch or in a night club, who will not be intimidated by her and will knock her flat and put manners on her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

She always seems a bit moody and angry looking. No wonder she is getting in fights. She should get a role as a baddie in the young offenders. Perhaps a few topless sex scenes please also??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Stovepipe wrote: »
    What I suspect will happen with her is that she will encounter someone on the pitch or in a night club, who will not be intimidated by her and will knock her flat and put manners on her.

Exactly, it's always the case with bullies.

It would be interesting to see if it were a fella who knocked her flat, given her recent interview I know what card she'd pull.....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

What’s her past form?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Marty Xavier

Exactly, it's always the case with bullies.

It would be interesting to see if it were a fella who knocked her flat, given her recent interview I know what card she'd pull.....

Erm....the physical assault card?

This thread is gone to pot, ok her actions were scummy and she may be a scumbag but give the woman a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Erm....the physical assault card?

This thread is gone to pot, ok her actions were scummy and she may be a scumbag but give the woman a chance.

apologists.... ..
    Always a reason, excuse, underlining issue.... always.

No one takes responsibility , and no one will make sure they do.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

The tone of that article is insane, from what I read (not signing up to a fcuking indo account). I remember reading about the case at the time and being struck by how the judge seemed positively weak for her, but the lack of self-awareness here is mind boggling. People are on their way to forgetting about it and she thinks "I better remind people of my assault conviction and also talk about how hard things were for me after I was the victim of me battering two women after a feed of drink".

I mean I know the very most important thing is whether or not y'all would fcuk her but...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

The tone of that article is insane, from what I read (not signing up to a fcuking indo account). I remember reading about the case at the time and being struck by how the judge seemed positively weak for her, but the lack of self-awareness here is mind boggling. People are on their way to forgetting about it and she thinks "I better remind people of my assault conviction and also talk about how hard things were for me after I was the victim of me battering two women after a feed of drink".

I mean I know the very most important thing is whether or not y'all would fcuk her but...

Judges can often get a little woozy over attractive young women to the extent that it affects their judgement unfortunately. A strong case for good representation of women on the bench, or at least cold showers in the judge's chambers.

http://https://www.limerickpost.ie/2014/10/08/speeding-limerick-beauty-queen-praised-for-honesty/

http://https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/young-mother-with-baby-3-in-buggy-and-loaded-gun-gets-suspended-jail-term-36622374.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

She always seems a bit moody and angry looking.
    Female with long straight black hair syndrome.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Edgware wrote: »
    She is a spoilt brat.

She shouldn't be allowed to play sport at a high level anymore or wear the Cork Jersey.

If the Cork hurlers had a few like her they wouldn't be sitting at home wondering what has gone wrong with Cork hurling

More who commit assault?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

One of the foxiest Irish birds alive... it is a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

naughtb4 wrote: »
    More who commit assault?
    ;
    And wont take **** from anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

If I want to kill somebody I'm just going try get a beautiful woman to do it for me. They get off Scot Free

Sometimes I'm embarrassed for some men..looks has nothing to do with what she did.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭TheDavester

greenspurs wrote: »
    apologists.... ..
    Always a reason, excuse, underlining issue.... always.

No one takes responsibility , and no one will make sure they do.

"known sports star used to getting her own way and being fawned over in being unable to take personal responsibility for her own actions!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

"known sports star used to getting her own way and being fawned over in being unable to take personal responsibility for her own actions!

More like whiteknighting clowns may get an elbow in the jaw

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Realtai

Seems like a right selfish wagon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭skallywag

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    One of the foxiest Irish birds alive... it is a fact.

Could you see her on Love Island?

skallywag wrote: »
    Could you see her on Love Island?

Why not?

She would fit well in. She should definitely put her name in for next year.

She is getting an awful beating on this thread. She has been to court and got her punishment, after that what more can she do?

People who have a problem with the Irish Justice system should post that appropriately. It is not fair to harrass Aisling Thompson over a judges ruling in Cork.

She deserves a break, it is pointless venting anger over someone on an internet forum, sticks and stones might break my bones.....

The fact remains that she is one of our own and that she is gorgeous.. there is no argument.

2018-01-29_lif_37965206_I3.JPG

• Advertisement

The fact remains that she is one of our own and that she is gorgeous.. there is no argument.

Ah OK, I see now, you fancy her, is it?

That's nice.

How has that anything to do with this thread though?

Ah OK, I see now, you fancy her, is it?

That's nice.

How has that anything to do with this thread though?

The answer is categorically yes, I fancy the arse off her.

But I have contributed to this thread. As I said, blaming her for your own perceived failing in the Irish Justice system is pointless. She has had her day in court and she has received her punishment. What else is there to say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

The answer is categorically yes, I fancy the arse off her.

But I have contributed to this thread. As I said, blaming her for your own perceived failing in the Irish Justice system is pointless. She has had her day in court and she has received her punishment. What else is there to say?

Maybe you missed it moron but she is taking this flack because of her ill advised decision to have a big interview complete with fashion shoot in fancy designer gear, where she basically deflects any blame for the incident. It didnt just come out of the blue. She brought this on herself.

You better high tail it to Oz soon dude, she's going to head there to run away. Though the surfers and jocks over there will be tough competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Apt username....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

corkboy38 wrote: »
    The two women she assaulted are in Secret Garden (Upstairs in reardens) every weekend. Two savage yokes .

In a good way?

Maybe you missed it moron but she is taking this flack because of her ill advised decision to have a big interview complete with fashion shoot in fancy designer gear, where she basically deflects any blame for the incident. It didnt just come out of the blue. She brought this on herself.

You better high tail it to Oz soon dude, she's going to head there to run away. Though the surfers and jocks over there will be tough competition.

Your missing the point pal. No exposure is bad exposure. If you think for a millisecond that she gives to shíts about mine or your opinion you need to catch up altogether.

She is the one getting paid big money to get her pictorial in the papers. That is her job at the moment. I doubt very much she cares much more about it after that. Money talks and bull shít walks pal.

She doesn't care about the right or wrong, she has a current account to fill....

The only reason she would go to Australia will be to continue her professional career... she is not running away anywhere.

No exposure is bad exposure.

That is a pretty naive view of things.

Being in the papers for assaulting two wowen in two separate incidents, on the same night, is certainly bad exposure.

She will not get away with it again, and I would imagine she knows this. Hence the image change etc. in the Indo shoot. Hide the tats, 'I'm a new person' etc. I have followed her for the last years, she is a fantastic sports star for Cork, but she needs to keep her temper and general mental health in check.

That is a pretty naive view of things.

Being in the papers for assaulting two wowen in two separate incidents, on the same night, is certainly bad exposure.

She will not get away with it again, and I would imagine she knows this. Hence the image change etc. in the Indo shoot. Hide the tats, 'I'm a new person' etc. I have followed her for the last years, she is a fantastic sports star for Cork, but she needs to keep her temper and general mental health in check.

Her mental health is just fine I would imagine.

She is a couple years older and I would imagine a couple of years wiser.

If you need to chastise someone to get your opinion across you have probably lost the argument already. I am not naïve, neither I would say is the bould Thompson.

If she doesn't have a story she doesn't make the magazine. One of the oldest PR stunts in the world... the reformed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

corkboy38 wrote: »
    The two women she assaulted are in Secret Garden (Upstairs in reardens) every weekend. Two savage yokes .

In a good way?

hiUKJUq.jpg

• Advertisement

If she doesn't have a story she doesn't make the magazine.

She already had a story with her stellar performances and things she won for Cork boy.

Strange Anna Geary managed to get herself a nice gig without acting like a scumbag, what ya think?

Advertisement