Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

blinding wrote: »
    Could the Guards get away with some Covert-19 on the back of Covid-19 ? ?

I think they have power to do doors without a warrant now don't they?

Could issue a few nice wake up calls over the next while :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I think they have power to do doors without a warrant now don't they?

Could issue a few nice wake up calls over the next while :pac:
    Come out ye poxy bar stewards with clean hands and yer’e faces mugged up !

• Registered Users Posts: 43 slowdive74

It's mostly people in their 40s plus who smoke hash in my experience. Young uns don't seem interested at all but us older ones do still like a bit of hash its just a lot harder to get hold of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭jimmyrustle

slowdive74 wrote: »
    It's mostly people in their 40s plus who smoke hash in my experience. Young uns don't seem interested at all but us older ones do still like a bit of hash its just a lot harder to get hold of.

It's lovely stuff in moderation. Any time I've smoked grow house weed I've been sitting there waiting for normality to return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

pablo128 wrote: »
    Was that not the Great Drought of '96? After Gilligan got nicked? There was nothing for a good year and a half.

For a few months now there's been a severe shortage of cannabis resin. Lads that would have had it for years are completely dry. (So I've been told)

Couldn't tell ya was only 7 then haha I just remember there was little to no hash in summer 2006 in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

Was that not the Great Drought of '96? After Gilligan got nicked? There was nothing for a good year and a half.

For a few months now there's been a severe shortage of cannabis resin. Lads that would have had it for years are completely dry. (So I've been told)

I remember both the famine of 96 and 06 the 96 one was followed by the worst supply of diesel laced soapbar for a decade thereafter .The 06 one was followed by a change to pollen it started off being pricey but good quality stuff now most pollen is just cheap and nasty but still some good quality stuff could be found up until a few months ago but now it’s just the dirt that they couldn’t get rid of before the drought that has just started .From 2006 onwards the weed also began to take off in a big way along with coke now coke had always been around but very expensive and especially when paying in punt the whole euro changeover played a huge part in dropping drug prices across the board in this country .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm 38 and that's 100%. The green is too much for the head. It's not hard to get decent solid. 13/14 year olds smoking green like it's going out of fashion is gonna have the phyc units bursting to the seams in ten years. Mark my words

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

For lads that smoke hash/weed ye have very good memories. I never smoked that vile stuff and can hardly remember last week never mind droughts in 1996 and 2006 ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Big drought after Gilligan must have lasted a good three weeks

Some of us nearly gave it up

Scary time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

For lads that smoke hash/weed ye have very good memories. I never smoked that vile stuff and can hardly remember last week never mind droughts in 1996 and 2006 ha.

That's cos the gargle has your head gone.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

That's cos the gargle has your head gone.:pac:

Your not wrong there lad. Gargle and the sniff. A lethal combination ha.

I'm 38 and that's 100%. The green is too much for the head. It's not hard to get decent solid. 13/14 year olds smoking green like it's going out of fashion is gonna have the phyc units bursting to the seams in ten years. Mark my words

Used to smoke a serious amount of hash in the 90's

but I recently got a bag of this stuff called G13 just to see what the weed thing was all about

Fcuking horrendously stoned it was like moving between speed e coke LSD and unable to move off the couch

How anyone can lead a daily life using it is beyond me

Dundrum will be busy alright

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Used to smoke a serious amount of hash in the 90's

but I recently got a bag of this stuff called G13 just to see what the weed thing was all about

Fcuking horrendously stoned it was like moving between speed e coke LSD and unable to move off the couch

How anyone can lead a daily life using it is beyond me

Dundrum will be busy alright
    Just out of interest did you smoke a joint of green like you used to smoke a joint of hash?

I'm smoking years, both green and hash. Years ago I'd roll a joint of hash (3 skins), smoke it in one go and I'd be nicely stoned. Nowadays I only smoke green without tobacco. I'd roll a small joint of pure (1 skin), take say 5 or 6 drags off it, let it go out and that'll do me for a few hours. One of these joints will last me a couple of days. If I smoked it all in one go it'd f*ck me up.

I compare hash and green to how I'd compare beer and say whiskey. Have a few beers over the course of a night and you'll have a nice buzz on. Drink a full bottle of whiskey in a night and you'll be f*cked.

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Just out of interest did you smoke a joint of green like you used to smoke a joint of hash?

I'm smoking years, both green and hash. Years ago I'd roll a joint of hash (3 skins), smoke it in one go and I'd be nicely stoned. Nowadays I only smoke green without tobacco. I'd roll a small joint of pure (1 skin), take say 5 or 6 drags off it, let it go out and that'll do me for a few hours. One of these joints will last me a couple of days. If I smoked it all in one go it'd f*ck me up.

I compare hash and green to how I'd compare beer and say whiskey. Have a few beers over the course of a night and you'll have a nice buzz on. Drink a full bottle of whiskey in a night and you'll be f*cked.

Yeah smoked it like a old school 3 skinner there was a bit of a delay so I thought yeah feels good well able for this

Then things got silly

Your beer whiskey comparison is very true

Give me a score block anyday

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I'm smoking weed every day for 20 years or more
    All day every day
    Won't go into too many details about work but I work harder than anyone,a physically crazy demanding job
    I'm self employed too so I'm very self motivating
    I grow my own so it's free
    And all in all life is good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Sounds like someone's dealing on the dark web
    no mention of weigth ...so guess they got f all if all they can menion is 1400 euro's.

At a guess each drug they took you'd get away with "personal use" , all together yeah you'll get done for dealing. Street level stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

Fellas rapping glorifying Daniel kinihan now

https://youtu.be/TYAtybRG_dI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

AlCapone1 wrote: »

He probably paid to have it done like the e-book.

• Advertisement

**** tune, don't hear any glorifying though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AlCapone1

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    **** tune, don't hear any glorifying though.

He calls him mr. Untouchable and goes on about him sitting in front rows sipping champagne.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Shellshooter

He probably paid to have it done like the e-book.

What E book mate

What E book mate
    “ Mate “ Put your ‘ Mate ‘ with the RIC / DMP / Black and Tans in the Grave !

“ Mate “ Put your ‘ Mate ‘ with the RIC / DMP / Black and Tans in the Grave !

Clown

What E book mate

I don't know how to post links, type Kinahan Hutch blood feud on Google and it should pop up.

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Clown
    Better than “ Mate “ . Are you a Sassenach ?

Would a Gangster consider killing another Gangster with a Cough ? ? Or would that be bad social distancing etiquette ?

Is he Irish?

I ask because he sounds entirely sarf Lahndan, but I don't get why an English rapper would be rapping about something that was 3rd story on the news over there for two days four years ago.

If he is Irish what is he scuttering on about. The odd airport smuggling route aside there doesn't seem to be any black organised crime here above the 50 bag of smoke tier.

The profit margin at the top for weed vs hash must be ridiculous given the higher price and heavier usage.

• Advertisement

Better than “ Mate “ . Are you a Sassenach ?

Would a Gangster consider killing another Gangster with a Cough ? ? Or would that be bad social distancing etiquette ?

Dublin born n bred mate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement