Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

It was for a name, not the place.

Surely there's something out with their name, or you could give a tongue-twister?

Fr Jack Hackett same surname AH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Cork_Langer1

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    Fr Jack Hackett same surname AH

Can only find about a John Gerard Hackett caught with 400k in 2008, explains why the 38 year olds picture is blurred out.
    Ucntcme wrote: »
    not clandalkin

My bad, dunno why I associated o Connor with clondalkan, Id just like to take this opportunity to apologise.....

To absolutely fcuking nobody :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭PaddyK2020

Can only find about a John Gerard Hackett caught with 400k in 2008, explains why the 38 year olds picture is blurred out.

My bad, dunno why I associated o Connor with clondalkan, Id just like to take this opportunity to apologise.....

John doesn't begin with A

PaddyK2020 wrote: »
    John doesn't begin with A

I know that, the only Hackett I could find was the name I mentioned, which also explains why the picture of the 38 year old is blurred, he must stay real low or doesn't have any major convictions, but is obviously well known in the area he operates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭Jeff2

More than one chopper up tonight. Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dramalama80

sasta le wrote: »
    Really?I dont shop there

Yip... I work there

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Yip... I work there

You can smell the weed before you see them

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Jeff2 wrote: »
    More than one chopper up tonight. Strange.

It's up over Ashtown/River road Finglas for nearly an hour now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭joeguevara

One of my friends told his client that he wouldn’t be in his office near the law library for the next while as the advice from the bar council was to work from home. His client replied that he tried that before but kept getting raided.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Quoting one of the country's biggest scumbags on a thread about scumbags
    Well done

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

evening all

The one and only is back. Heard you got in a spot bother yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Titan2020

Hope ye're all well boys... girls to! Jesus lads just getting around to watching that inside the K ..holy **** it's ****in mental what's goin on

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

I dont live in Ireland, any links to watch inside the k?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Timmyr wrote: »

I don't either but I got it on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Timmyr wrote: »

Virgin Media App

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

All of this information is great, but can you not spell clondalkin between the two of you..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭Robbie Crosby

Googleyes wrote: »
    The one and only is back. Heard you got in a spot bother yourself.

me in bother
    never

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Quoting one of the country's biggest scumbags on a thread about scumbags
    Well done

You're welcome :)

All of this information is great, but can you not spell clondalkin between the two of you..

Ah Jesus, you haven't much to be worried about if a misspelled word irks you.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5229688/kinahan-cartel-spoken-months-trouble/
    Kinahan cartel fallout sees once inseparable thug pals Liam Byrne and Sean McGovern not speak in months

Thought this was old news by now? Hasn't BOCG been seperate from Kinahans since Byrne fled to UK and more so since bombers arrest.

Anyone know why MTK were suspended from twitter for over a week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Any how know if KB has returned to the island? And is his brother still locked up in Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Twinkle123

Today’s Sunday World....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,314 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Facebook messages just don’t have the same impact as a fish wrapped in newspaper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Any how know if KB has returned to the island? And is his brother still locked up in Spain

Both will be arrested on sight. Breaking bail. High Court arrest warrants out for them for breach of bail since they fled.

Did he not get released almost straight away for that

Twinkle123 wrote: »
    Today’s Sunday World....

It’s funny the way ever since the murder of keane mulready every Tom dick and Harry came on this thread and now literally everything posted in the papers do be said on boards. Some of the journalists and guards are actually getting the info off here, the time keane was murdered someone suggested that maybe the bag was being dropped to cl house and straight away that weekend in the paper it was said that that’s what the purpose was and nearly took it word for word haha

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    It’s funny the way ever since the murder of keane mulready every Tom dick and Harry came on this thread and now literally everything posted in the papers do be said on boards. Some of the journalists and guards are actually getting the info off here, the time keane was murdered someone suggested that maybe the bag was being dropped to cl house and straight away that weekend in the paper it was said that that’s what the purpose was and nearly took it word for word haha

Like everything on that write up today some of that stuff about him being set up and the lad who set up was posting stuff like that about robbie was literally sent on to this last week or whenever it was

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Fedcba321 wrote: »

i understand what your saying but id say the journolists and guards are getting this stuff sent to them anyhow. most of the stuff put on here is fairly well know so do ya not think there getting it sent to them the same way we are????

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    i understand what your saying but id say the journolists and guards are getting this stuff sent to them anyhow. most of the stuff put on here is fairly well know so do ya not think there getting it sent to them the same way we are????

Agreed, a few other gangland figures live local to the spot where the bag was dropped , cl lives close by as does his aunty and her son who rl is alleged to have threatened to shot because of who his girlfriend is/was

• Advertisement

headnorth wrote: »
    Agreed, a few other gangland figures live local to the spot where the bag was dropped , cl lives close by as does his aunty and her son who rl is alleged to have threatened to shot because of who his girlfriend is/was

Mitchell is cl cousin ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement