Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Cinematic Universe - PEEHS

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

So....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

My face when I realise that I realised yesterday I forgot my own reveal night and then forgot to post in here acknowledging it

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a67950e6a879adbaf60c1bc2b72934940ec0aec87&rid=giphy.gif

I wouldn’t say it’s much of a surprise to the usual Forum Gamers who already know I’m an absolute flake. It took us about three months to get through Codenames because of me :o

For anyone unfamiliar with the forum, please don’t let me ruin your view of it. I am but the drunk auntie at the party who makes a show of everyone :pac:

Look we’ve all committed to this, Midnight buddy I’m looking at you! I’ll do this next Tuesday once and for all and I’ll ask one of the gang to give me a gentle reminder on the day so as I can’t forget :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    My face when I realise that I realised yesterday I forgot my own reveal night and then forgot to post in here acknowledging it

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a67950e6a879adbaf60c1bc2b72934940ec0aec87&rid=giphy.gif

I wouldn’t say it’s much of a surprise to the usual Forum Gamers who already know I’m an absolute flake. It took us about three months to get through Codenames because of me :o

For anyone unfamiliar with the forum, please don’t let me ruin your view of it. I am but the drunk auntie at the party who makes a show of everyone :pac:

Look we’ve all committed to this, Midnight buddy I’m looking at you! I’ll do this next Tuesday once and for all and I’ll ask one of the gang to give me a gentle reminder on the day so as I can’t forget :D

Wow. I've just realised I never realised I realised something before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Closed?!

I thought I had more time :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote:
    I thought I had more time

To be fair, with Skunk running you probably have another 6 months or so to enter :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Gentle reminder :pac:

I’m only after waking up and I’ve never found a more relatable gif. Stumbled down the stairs with no idea who or where I was :(

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51af8bd46bcd06d072aeb5fbd2599f1ec34707ed7fd&rid=giphy.gif

You’d think after six months I’d have everything prepared but you would be wrong! I had planned to do it all today but I was wrong too!

So what say I get everything ready tonight and we do this tomorrow at 9? I’ll be working before so no chance of sleeping in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I’m only after waking up and I’ve never found a more relatable gif. Stumbled down the stairs with no idea who or where I was :(

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51af8bd46bcd06d072aeb5fbd2599f1ec34707ed7fd&rid=giphy.gif

You’d think after six months I’d have everything prepared but you would be wrong! I had planned to do it all today but I was wrong too!

So what say I get everything ready tonight and we do this tomorrow at 9? I’ll be working before so no chance of sleeping in :pac:

classic skunk

Reveal thread just gone live. God bless us everyone :pac:

Advertisement