Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling News & Rumours Thread ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

In more positive news than little Dave Batista saying that wwe wasn’t nice to him Lacey evans has given birth to her second child. I’ll be honest she’s seemed like she was pregnant for ages,

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I saw the pics on Instagram. She isn't shy!

Okay then. I’ve not seen these pics but I’ll take your word for it J.

• Advertisement

there seems to be a bit of stuff like this happening since they went back on the road. There’s been a couple of cars broken into of wrestlers and backstage people.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,305 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

WWE have cut ticket prices for the RAW in the UBS arena in a bid to get numbers up. Tickets now available for as little as $15.

They have sold less than half the tickets for the arena that AEW have who will be in the arena the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Vince will probably blame the fact Big E is champion and have him lose the title

Madusa wants one last match to have a proper retirement match and she wants it against someone that can help carry her the first person to cross my mind was Serena Deeb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well they are their own entrance theme now.

Reading that there was heat between Charlotte and Becky during and after Smackdown.

Charlotte was against the swapping of title belts as they switch brands and Becky was ok with then then they both went into business for themselves on the mic lol.

The one thing Charlotte is not good at is working on the fly.

Who does Vince back Charlotte who he has put so much on for the last 5/6//7 years or Becky who is clearly the most over wrestler with fans.

I will agree totally with Charlotte on the belt swapping thing being stupid.

So can she and Becky now add one more World Tile to their achievements? Since they are now have new world titles.

The swapping of titles is extremely stupid. Why not just set up a Winner Take All match at Survivor Series?

Also why is it, that the Universal & WWE Championships, along with the Intercontinental & US Championships are able to change brands without any hassle, but the Women's Championships, and Tag Team Championships are swapped around like a game of hot potato?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The problem with a title unification match at SS is that there has to be a loser, it's as simple as that. The title exchange did indeed suck but in their mind it keeps both women strong on their respective brands without hurt each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Jimmy Rave has revealed that he had both legs amputated due to MRSA. Poor guy, that's 3 limbs in a year.

Jesus, that's horrific. Can't even imagine how you begin to come to terms with that. Poor man.

I saw the post on Reddit about his medical expenses and it's scary. I don't I'll ever go to America for fear of getting sick and/or injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I wouldn't live there for those kind of general social inequality reasons but you'd be safe enough visiting with travel insurance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

It was my biggest fear before moving here, and even with the best medical insurance money can buy provided by my company, I still dread going to the docs or anything here. I will say the quality of care is second to none when you do need it and it's cost me almost nothing when I did thankfully but there's always the fear. Ambulance call out here is $7,500 and they always send two! But yeah, lock in a good job before ever considering moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭ThePott

WWE have announced their 2022 PPV schedule.

• Saturday, Jan. 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
    • Saturday, Jan. 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
    • Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
    • Sunday, May 8 – Pay-per-view at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
    • Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
    • Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
    • Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
    • Saturday, Sept. 3 or Sunday, Sept. 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
    • Saturday, Nov. 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston

There will also be PPVs in February and October to be announced (Saudi Shows?), 11 PPVs seems like a step in the right direction at least.

Also we're getting way more Saturday PPVs which I'm grateful for. Potentially less gimmick based PPVs too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Wonder what's the reason for the switch to mostly Saturday events

Much handier for us to watch but not seeing why they're doing it stateside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭ThePott

A lot of speculation now that the September slot will be a UK PPV.

• Saturday, Sept. 3 or Sunday, Sept. 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location

That has been AEW's ALL OUT weekend for the last few years.

I wonder will they hold out announcing where it is till AEW announce then hit the same city with a WWE WM level card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Talk on twitter it's a UK PPV that weekend.

All Out will be in Chicago, like it's always been, with the exception of last year with the show being in Florida.

The first ever PWI Women’s 150 List has had their top five revealed and the list will be topped out by a WWE star. On Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette this morning, PWI’s Kristin Ashly revealed that WWE Bianca Belair will be #1 in the PWI Women’s 150 list. She was joined in the top five by World Wonder Ring Stardom’s Utami Hayashishita, Impact Wrestling’s Deonna Purrazzo and AEW stars Dr. Britt Baker DMD and Thunder Rosa.

Wrestling Inc

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

100,000 dollar bill with 50k going on 'room and board', christ

Smackdown's ring announcer Greg Hamilton left the company overnight.

nice statement for the most part and some very important message contained within it. However he said not to believe the internet which includes presumably includes his own Instagram page where he was acting an utter dick to someone and said he was going to sue them and use WWE lawyers to do so recently had nothing to do with him leaving ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Danhausen is cursed.....broke his shin 😨

Advertisement