Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europe for Europeans

Options
  • 06-07-2019 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Do you agree with Dalai Lama, a Nobel Peace Prize laureate, that Europe should be for the Europeans as stated in the video below?
    He goes even further in describing Europe becoming a Muslim or African land as "impossible".

Should we all despise the man who clearly stands in the way of us reaching the nirvana of multiculturalism?

Is Dalai Lama a NAZI???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

He's also a sexist..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hurrache wrote: »
    He's also a sexist..

I just came here to post the same thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

He has a a point for most part .

Mass unchecked migration will come back to haunt us in the long term ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Is ‘Africa for Africans’ racist?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

The population of the continent of Africa is 1.2 billion people. Un population estimates show it could reach 2.4 billion by 2050

Migration crisis?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Gatling wrote: »
    He has a a point for most part .

Mass unchecked migration will come back to haunt us in the long term ,
    It will drive the liberal left here bonkers since the Dalai Lama came out and said it. They will be so conflicted on whether to call the Dalia Lama a racist/Nazi, which is the usual response when anyone brings up the topic.

Blueshoe wrote: »
    The population of the continent of Africa is 1.2 billion people. Un population estimates show it could reach 2.4 billion by 2050

Migration crisis?

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Something to look forward to.

Something to look forward to.

Make sure you have a private pension in place.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

He might be a bit biased in that regard, you know considering his own political situation

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

The population of the continent of Africa is 1.2 billion people. Un population estimates show it could reach 2.4 billion by 2050 Migration crisis? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Europe has 11% of the world's population with a population density of 188 people per square km

Africa has 15% of the worlds population with a population density of 87 people per square km

Africa has a land area of approximately 3 times the size of Europe.

Really makes no sense people moving from a low density continent to one of high density if population increases are the only thing driving migration ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Kivaro wrote: »
    It will drive the liberal left here bonkers since the Dalai Lama came out and said it. They will be so conflicted on whether to call the Dalia Lama a racist/Nazi, which is the usual response when anyone brings up the topic.

This is very true ,

They may well need a guarded safe space to feel comfortable again and maybe a shower

Kivaro wrote: »

They were quick to turn on Aung San Suu Kyi, so expect the same treatment here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I wonder will Pope Francis echo these sentiments?

They were quick to turn on Aung San Suu Kyi, so expect the same treatment here.

Erm, you may need to do a bit of reading as to why. And maybe some more if you think that despite all the facts people who previously supported her should have continued to do so.

gozunda wrote: »
    Europe has 11% of the world's population with a population density of 188 people per square km

Africa has 15% of the worlds population with a population density of 87 people per square km

Africa has a land area of approximately 3 times the size of Europe.

Really makes no sense people moving from a low density continent to one of high density if population increases are the only thing driving migration ...

Yet they are still crossing the Mediterranean .It's not due to living space either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Nationalism gets a terrible rap. There's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy nationalism. Multi-culturalists seem to have forgotten. But nationalism like most things, can be pretty terrible in its extremes.

It's not due to living space either

Sure what harm is a bit of lebensraum.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭AndyTheDude

"keep Europe for Europeans"
    "Europe has let in too many refugees"
    "there have been too many accepted into Europe"
    "Germany cannot become an Arab country"
    "they should be returned to their own country"
    "it's impossible for everyone to come"

Just a few quotes from the clip. Has this man lost his mind?! All of this goes against everything I have read on the topic so far.

I am confused. He's a Nobel Peace Prize laureate after all... :(

Yet they are crossing the Mediterranean in record numbers. It's not due to living space either

Lebensraum at a continental level.

Edit: Beaten to it by Hurranche.

Has this man lost his mind?!

You seem to forget he's from Tibet and the Chinese are trying to impose their culture and laws on his country.
    Of course he wants his country to continue to have its own identity...
    • The Dalai Lama grew up in Tibet's thousand-year-old Potala Palace in Lhasa. But he has lived in exile in India since the Chinese Army crushed an uprising in his homeland in 1959.
    • In 1989, the Dalai Lama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, for his work advocating nonviolent means to free Tibet from China.

• Advertisement

Erm, you may need to do a bit of reading as to why. And maybe some more if you think that despite all the facts people who previously supported her should have continued to do so.

Didn’t say they should or shouldn’t continue to support her. Point is they got it wrong until that point and dropped her in a flash. I personally wouldn’t have ever supported her, before or after.

Make sure you have a private pension in place.

Which will get raided again when the cost of funding our new citizens balloons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Of course if this policy had been implemented early enough we'd have the whole place to ourselves ;)

(it's been proven to the point of exhaustion that immigrants pay for lazy fat natives fat pensions)

Didn’t say they should or shouldn’t continue to support her. Point is they got it wrong until that point and dropped her in a flash. I personally wouldn’t have ever supported her, before or after.

It takes a lot to piss of Buddhist monks.

One thing I wouldn't be fearful of being extreme is a Buddhist monk. They might take extra care not to tread on an insect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

"keep Europe for Europeans"
    "Europe has let in too many refugees"
    "there have been too many accepted into Europe"
    "Germany cannot become an Arab country"
    "they should be returned to their own country"
    "it's impossible for everyone to come"

Just a few quotes from the clip. Has this man lost his mind?! All of this goes against everything I have read on the topic so far.

I don't see too much wrong with what he said, whats your objection to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Yep, ceasing support for her was entirely principled.

It was entirely impossible to predict her position on the Rohingya. That was literally the turning point. So it wasn't getting it wrong.

batgoat wrote: »
    Yep, ceasing support for her was entirely principled.
    It was entirely impossible to predict her position on the Rohingya. That was literally the turning point. So it wasn't getting it wrong.

Go on, tell us the story of the Rohingya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Of course if this policy had been implemented early enough we'd have the whole place to ourselves ;)

(it's been proven to the point of exhaustion that immigrants pay for lazy fat natives fat pensions)

The same fat natives that worked to build a country others try to get to for a better life, that they pay gratuity for the privilege
    seems fair to me

But you did say "they" turned on her with the implication it was for nonsensical reasons. They had nothing wrong at that point as she wasn't in a position to ethnically cleanse anyone.

• Advertisement

Kimsang wrote: »
    It takes a lot to piss of Buddhist monks.

One thing I wouldn't be fearful of being extreme is a Buddhist monk. They might take extra care not to tread on an insect.

That have a fondness for self immolation.

Advertisement