Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Meter Rollout

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

From looking at my own load profile it is clear to me that moving to a “smart tariff” would cost me a lot more than the flat rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

Yes. Just register at esbnetworks.ie and you will see all your usage reports (even if you are with another supplier like me).

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭MickH503

Would anybody have an Excel file that would do a nice analysis of the downloaded HDF files? 😊 And be kind enough to share?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭hawthorne

There is an article in the Indo today about a problem the ESB came across multiple times- the size of the meter. It seems to be too big for a number of places:

Over 42,000 forced to renovate homes to get an energy saving smart meter installed | Independent.ie

I have no smart meter yet. Can anybody measure his/her smart meter and post the dimensions (H-W-D) here? Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Meter itself is :

H 8.5 inch

W 5.5 inch

D 2.75 inch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭hawthorne

Many thanks! If I get a model with the same size, I should have no problems.

Advertisement