Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luke Kelly statue vandalised

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭vafankillar

could be the far right head cases vandalizing it cos luke was a life long communist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Here’s an idea. Have security cameras that can swivel when required (activity in the area)

Or maybe have 2 cameras. One facing each way.

Or maybe go after the dealers big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,233 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

http://cf.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/xp112-2-scaled.jpg

This report says the statue was repeatedly vandalized so that security cameras would be turned toward it rather than observing drug dealer comings and goings in the vicinity.

Now I am annoyed, feck sake. I wonder how much of a 'fee' the fella was paid for doing it. Was it more than the fine he was supposed to pay?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Kivaro wrote: »
    Why can't they put the security cameras inside the statue itself e.g. replace the eyes? Luke would then be all-seeing and all-knowing.

better still have a recording of Luke shouting "get out of it ya bowsey" in his gravelly Dublin voice

• Registered Users Posts: 4,892 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Now I am annoyed, feck sake. I wonder how much of a 'fee' the fella was paid for doing it. Was it more than the fine he was supposed to pay?

Probably threw the dirty scrote a few cans of cheap lager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,892 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Advertisement