Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for good old jam sessions.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mydingaling

Keyzer wrote: »
    Interested in getting into this in the new year - let me know when getting going again.
    Hi Keyzer, we are playing tomorrow night at 7pm in Camelot. Come along if you can make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dcarmo

Hi!

Do you have space for one guitar or bass player (I can do any of them....)?

Cheers!

dcarmo wrote: »
    Hi!

Do you have space for one guitar or bass player (I can do any of them....)?

Cheers!
    We certainly do! We could really do with a bass player for next week if that suits you?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dcarmo

Sounds good!

Any specific stuff that you are playing on the session (I can spend some time preparing a few of the themes).

Cheers!

dcarmo wrote: »
    Sounds good!

Any specific stuff that you are playing on the session (I can spend some time preparing a few of the themes).

Cheers!

Can you PM me with your phone number as I will send you a list of songs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 manarocket

I'd be Interested, have done some singing in a band in work nothing too special, only started about a year ago, nd I work around the corner from Tyrellstown

I've sang ...

Beatles
    Commitments
    Oasis
    Dubliners and other irish songs
    U2
    Thin LIzzy
    Killers
    Kodaline
    Waterboys
    Van Morrison

Cheers