Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Abigail
    Conor
    Desmond
    Ewan
    Isla
    Orla.

Funny that the main suspects remaining for me are mostly made up of people who I had trouble getting reads on.

Thanks for keeping me honest lads. My excitement is running away with me. I'll take a chill pill and slow down.

Orla WW wrote: »
    the last game I played where we had overwhelming good numbers was hungr games

jake took us right to the end on his own and won for the wolves. I was so well pocketed I'd have gone to my grave protesting his innocence.

I don't think we can afford to rely on numbers to win this...

This is what I'm saying, the numbers are in favor of baddies the longer the game goes on.

No real input from Abigail, Ewan and Desmond recently.

My pick for SK is Desmond. He jumped on the shoot gabs thing quickly with no further fconversation.

Vote going in now for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Using our detective skills on how they come out and what they come out as would help.

Chandler and Mindy are the only ones who legitimately narrow the pool.

Let's say I came out now as Pete Becker (NRV) - I'm not Pete, just an example. What would that tell you about anything?

@Mods, Current form still has Gabriel in it, could that be updated so there's no accidental invalid votes please?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Let's say I came out now as Pete Becker (NRV) - I'm not Pete, just an example. What would that tell you about anything?

Nothing, it's the whole list that would help I feel.

Who are you anyway sure?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ok, this might be a worst case scenario thing but we have 12 Players Remaining

Let's say we mislynch tonight + 2 Munch tomorrow + 1 Shot by Mindy = 4 Dead Villagers. Likely Gertie dead and Chandler dead if vig comes out. At least if vig stays hidden, final wolf and SK have to take a stab in the dark on who is who.

Maybe I'm too paranoid but I think vig stays hidden for today to limit munch opportunities tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »

Let's say we mislynch tonight + 2 Munch tomorrow + 1 Shot by Mindy = 4 Dead Villagers. Likely Gertie dead and Chandler dead if vig comes out. At least if vig stays hidden, final wolf and SK have to take a stab in the dark on who is who.

Maybe I'm too paranoid but I think vig stays hidden for today to limit munch opportunities tomorrow.

unless vig is out of bullets, in which case coming out reduces our pool of people to search through

Fair points. This makes sense.

unless vig is out of bullets, in which case coming out reduces our pool of people to search through

Exactly.

I think we need to defer to Chandler here and trust that he's reading and paying attention.

If he's got a bullet left, he's safer hidden. If not then he can happily saunter freely into the thread.

Unless he feels like staying hidden is better for the village. I like Conor's proposition that wolf and SK could potentially have less defined target if he's hidden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

@Mods, Current form still has Gabriel in it, could that be updated so there's no accidental invalid votes please?

Thanks Holly, now updated.

Btw I still haven't done my reread, so now that it's quiet imma head back into it.

God speed village! Thanks for your service Steve and Katie. We'd have been lost without yous!

Ok, so vig comes out and is uncontested. Gets shot.

Or vig comes out and is contested. Much arguing. Lynched.

Or vig comes out, munched tomorrow alongside Gertie.

Or vig stays hidden, dies alongside Gertie, no real difference.

Or vig stays hidden, doesn't get lynched, shot or munched. Wolf/SK manage to hit each other, village rejoices.

Or vig stays hidden, one takes Gertie, the other the other evil. Village definitively has one dead evil.

I don't know, I just think that vig staying hidden has some benefits whereas I don't see the same benefits to them coming out.

Sorry, didn't say that contested would lead to definitive dead evil tomorrow. Possible upside but it would be evil suicide to do so. Both of these least likely scenarios imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Just catching up now, I’m entertaining three nieces :)

Good work guys! Trying to catch up fully.

I don’t know how I feel about a mass reveal. Positive is that it limits the pool for baddies to hide in. Say we have too many NRVs then we know who to look into further. Negative could be we end up potentially clearing a baddie off an uncontested role reveal.

I’m going to go on a group consensus with this one.

I'm out for a bit. Maybe others can give their thoughts on my scenarios. I tend to be paranoid :D

Isla ISO

Day Zero

Day of fluff. Does point out that lack of a priest is good for waganomics (agreed, even though I can't do them).
    Lots of banter - nothing here that I'd feel strongly about one way or the other.
    Bit of tyre kicking at holly around her calling out other posters.
    I really like day 0 Isla - pushing Gabs about why she's questioning Gertie but not Wendy when Babs called them both village, asking Holly why she pushed Derry for a post (admittedly Derry flipped red, but still, I like her fluff and more serious posting). Nothing really wolfy or non-wolfy yet though.

Day 1

#451 "Ooh, could both the wolves and sk have both tried to kill Barbara. Flavour mentions their laugh which is Janice's method of killing, but Barbara was stabbed first." Agreed Isla
    #454 On the pre-munch shot "If Barry found Mindy then they get a shot so it could have been them." I think we decided later [katie - rip] that this was unlikely as barry probably didn't get to look for mindy til day phase 1

Bit of back and forward and decides wendy was probably a vig shot

#593 "Not really sure I'd call it a tool in the village's arsenal, but a handy feature of what is likely a lack of backroom communication between the wolves and the SK." I love this kind of post Isla - I know it's mechanics, but it's thoughtful and i like it

Asks about FFAs and then more mechanics talk and back and forth with Katie about being pockety

15.25 #705 "I asked that a while ago and seemed to be ignored by most, if not all people. I think FFAs are probably a good thing, however flimsy some of the reasons are. I can collate them around 7 or so.

For those who haven't done them before you give your top three suspects along with reasonings for them all. You put # FFA 1 for today (without the spaces), and then tomorrow it would be # FFA 2 (again without the spaces). This helps people searching the thread."
    More helpful mechanics and promoting FFAs... still no reads on other players though

17.44 #931 "As one of the highest posters not everyone I have said as been particularly useful. Although the lowest posters do need to get a bit more involved."
    See, it's ALL been mechanics and chat Isla. You're superhelpful but you're a great player and there hasn't been an inkling of a read

ISla's been open about this, but she then collates FFAs and doesn't provide one, nor reads.

20.37 #1073
    "I can't be online all the time Holly and Angel.

I am leaning towards believing that Phil knows who sent them the gift and that it is the good one.

That would make Katie's gift a gift from a shaman. Although I'm confused here because perhaps the shaman made eva post that post."
    With hindsight, we know this to be wrong, but did Isla know that

20.40 #1083
    "It'd be bizarre for the mods to put in the duck but not the chick, so I reckon it is a role. I don't really buy you causing this and then claiming chick."
    Now, with Steve's revelation, this looks dodgy

20.51 #1121
    "In previous games the wolves did not get a list of characters that were in play. The wolves/sk had to guess which characters they could claim and sometimes their claim was evaluated based on whether the character was likely to be in the game."
    Now Isla, I'm fairly sure that you know about the game where the SK was given a name that wasn't being used in the game. I think you're as big a fan of reading backrooms as I am. This post is the first thing that's really felt hairy to me.

Conor calls the above out and Isla backtracks
    "Sorry, I didn't quite mean that to come across as they definitely didn't get names. Just that it's quite possible they didn't because they haven't always in the past."

Now posting a lot of defence about perceived low posting (I hate doing ISOs on high posters) and not doing an FFA

ISla does some Waganomics
    "I'd say a fair amount depends on whether Gabriel is good or not. If a wolf I'd say there are two voters in the Tegan voters, with Gabriel being one of them. If not then I wouldn't be surprised if there is only one in the Tegan/Gabriel voters with the others spread out amongst the other votes.

I also can't see Holly and Gabriel being on the same team, or Angus and Gabriel being on the same team."
    Ok.... if Isla is Mindy then she's going to throw us off by placing votes elsewhere, so we should be looking elsewhere. If not a wolf, then tihs implicates Abigail

If Isla is not Mindy, then she doesn't see either Holly or Angus being on a team with Gabs due to voting last on him. Fair.

#1435 "Why would Henry shoot Fiona? They weren't on their FFA? Seems to have been what happened though.

Pure guesses here but based on that I'd be leaning on Brendan as potentially wolf as it was a vote for an 'outlier' villager.

Four down today is certainly not ideal." first read really - brendan wolfy

"Then my view of Gabriel is that if they're a wolf then Katie is also. I'm conflicted on that because of the duck/chick thing." Oh Jesus.
    "Yeah, it's based on Katie's late vote for Gabriel. Although I've actually read both of them as likely good thus far. So the thing that'll change my mind on Katie is if Gabriel turns up bad." apparently has read both as likely good so far

discussing waganomics and votes

"Because Holly isn't flipped yet. If Holly is good then yes I'd mention Jake as a potential suspect. Jake still is a potential suspect but didn't stand out to me because Holly is still unknown." unfortunately this also looks bad

more FFA compilation and chat

"I'm surprised you haven't given your friends name alongside role oracle. If I've missed it apologies." pushing Katie for friends name

has a bit of a go at angus on miscounting wolves (again)

Questions my % posting numbers - doesn't push back too hard and even offers to table them for me. I can confirm that his % might have dropped but I am still losing the will to live going through these posts

more waganomics, together with a read on abi:

"Based on this, and assuming Katie/Gabriel/Brendan are good. No counter claims yet. That doesn't mean they are good but until we've more information I'm goign to go with it. I'm good, so that would just leave Abigail on Tegan. I can't see a wolf posting like she did last night, so for the moment she's good. The wolves wouldn't all gang up on Gabriel so there's max one there. Which leaves two amongst Jake, Derry, Phil, Des, Orla, Conor, Ewan, Gertrude and Liam. I'll have more fleshed out thoughts on that group shortly."

isla does some reads

"First thought about Desmond - early shade turning into early pocket attempt."
    "Then these read lists. Far too many wolves and I don't understand some of the people they say are village."

bit of shade at Gertie and brendan:
    "I wonder if this is Gertrude congratulating Barbara whilst trying to hide her disappointed at wastin a kill/munch."

more good thoughts on gabs
    "Gabriel claimed chick, and hasn't been countered. Duck was in the game so likely chick is too.

Katie claimed Paolo, although spelled it Paulo. Hasn't been countered. She says she didn't do this voluntarily.

Brendan claimed Monica, hasn't been countered. He is the most clear I have.

I haven't cleared Gabriel or Katie. I'd making a guess that they are both good and working based on that, until we get more information."

"I'm trying to work out who to vote for. Desmond potentially, but probably not. Don't have anything strong enough."
    this post literally says nothing

Some back and forth supporting vern and saying that if isla was seer, he would peek person they were leaving back room to - sensible

FFA2

"#FFA2

Angus - Something doesn't sit well with me about the 4 wolves things.

Conor - really went after the win conditions thing with Katie. She's good, seems a nice excuse to suspect someone when you know they're good

Orla - Not sure here either but think it'll be someone off the two main wagons."
    I could be biased as i'm on this, but just "meh"

"Chick hasn't been countered and is likely in the game - either as someone role or been provided by the mods as Conor suggests.

Marcel is a bit more up in the air about whether to believe or not. Yes there were other animals but not exactly proof they'd be in the game."
    this whole chick thing again. Sigh

responding to conor's point re. evils having names as proved by marcel:
    "Fair point Conor. That does make me trust Gabriel a bit less but overall I've had a good impression from them."

"Well I'm told I'm not providing any reads. You can still see the facts from my tables through the green and red. Then I'm quite open about other judgements I've made." talking about providing reads on people through colours in tables. Isla! I can't evaluate your reads throguh colour!

I'm on this morning's posts now. I won't quote 2 pages of them (you all have the search function) but I'm finding the tone a bit more defensive/aggressive [in a god way]. Good to see you this morning Isla! :)

"I've left my hunches out of this one, but I'm leaning towards Phil, Desmond, Orla and Conor as the potential remaining wolf/wolves. Orla seems one of the least likely amongst them because I doubt two wolves jumped on Jake late. I'd say there was one on him early - potentially Conor. I can't see Phil being a wolf and voting with Derry day one and Jake day two."
    you love me really isla

All Good points:

"If I didn't know I'd be good there would be an extremely convincing argument to be made that I am Mindy and voted to save Gabriel on the first night. It's not the case.

We'll find out if Mindy has been converted soon enough I suppose. Depends on the munch. "

"Are named NRVs coming out really narrowing the pool though?"

"I was tempted to do the same until I realised that Mindy (if converted) may not have been converted until after that lynch"

Thoughts [finally)

Day zero - fluff and mechanics.
    Day 1 - Fluff and mechanics. Pokes a couple of people but nothing significant. Collates FFAs and doesn't do them (I know this was dicussed but I still don't like it).
    Isla is a big fan of chick role and hence Gabs, which turned out to be wrong. Pushed Katie for role name. Didn't think Jake was suspicious.
    Very few reads - Brendan, Abi and Des but they're not exactly in depth. Has a bit of a pop at Holly and Angus. It's fine, but... I just don't like it.

Look, maybe I'm biased. I was on Isla's FFA2 so I can't rule that out. I just think that the sudden drop in posting %-wise from day 0 to day 1 and 2 was suspicious, they've done very few reads, only one FFA and have not really been that aggressive in wolf-searching. For the the second-highest poster, Isla is only really getting involved now - he was helpful earlier, but around mechanics, not around his thoughts on people.

I'd love if someone else could take a look at Isla (and i'm going to go and review Katie's ISO), but I don't like it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Trying to catchup
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Mindy don’t put yourself unless you are at risk, just incase. Anyone looking to out Mindy would want serious looking at.
    What are you talking about. if mindy is still a villager, she's safe to out herself as NRV.

If she's a wolf already then it doesn't matter either! She can pretend she wasn't converted...
    it would reduce the pool we've to look in for wolves and sk.......
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Mindy outing herself is going to cause all sorts of chaos and we don’t need anymore of that. Only she knows if she’s a wolf or not. She outs herself we’ve got to kill her. If she’s village we’re better off not knowing.
    Isla was joking that she was Mindy.
    If I was mindy and I was still a villager, I'd be coming straight out with it!

I’m not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, yes mindy coming out would be handy but on the other , since we don’t know if she’s good or bad we would prob have to shoot or kill her. If she’s not been found by the wolves then that effectively a free hit for them
    Before I continue with my review. I need confirmation on Gertrudes gifts.

Gertie, what exactly did you get, give to people etc.

Of course what you got this morning can be kept secret, but it's important we understand what exactly came from you and to who, and how.

I’ve posted before on this and it’s part of the reason I keep getting dodgy feelings off you. I haven’t shared because the wolves want to know this sort of things, when people ask RVs to explain things on thread that benefit wolves as much if not more (like Jake was doing which I quoted earlier) it’s suspect.

What I can say is my gift will not cause confusion or be overly complicated if it takes effect. Don’t be distracted by any chaos, my gift is simple and most likely won’t be relevant , unless I’m killed.

If I die people should look back through my posts cause I’ve tried to leave clues that may help.

Ok, so vig comes out and is uncontested. Gets shot.

Or vig comes out, munched tomorrow alongside Gertie.

Hadn't considered this. Fair points - agreed.

I need to go and do some work now as I just wasted hours of my life on Isla's posts!

Wtf was Isla doing messing about mindy this morning? I’ve been lynched for less.

• Advertisement

Isla ISO

Thoughts [finally)

Day zero - fluff and mechanics.
    Day 1 - Fluff and mechanics. Pokes a couple of people but nothing significant. Collates FFAs and doesn't do them (I know this was dicussed but I still don't like it).
    Isla is a big fan of chick role and hence Gabs, which turned out to be wrong. Pushed Katie for role name. Didn't think Jake was suspicious.
    Very few reads - Brendan, Abi and Des but they're not exactly in depth. Has a bit of a pop at Holly and Angus. It's fine, but... I just don't like it.

Look, maybe I'm biased. I was on Isla's FFA2 so I can't rule that out. I just think that the sudden drop in posting %-wise from day 0 to day 1 and 2 was suspicious, they've done very few reads, only one FFA and have not really been that aggressive in wolf-searching. For the the second-highest poster, Isla is only really getting involved now - he was helpful earlier, but around mechanics, not around his thoughts on people.

I'd love if someone else could take a look at Isla (and i'm going to go and review Katie's ISO), but I don't like it.

I agree with all your points. She still seems off to me.

So we have a Chandler, Mindy and Janice hiding in the following people:
    • Abigail
    • Angus
    • Conor
    • Desmond
    • Eva
    • Ewan
    • Holly - Nora Tyler Bing
    • Isla
    • Orla
    • Phil
    • Steve

I feel safe in saying that I'm NRV now considering our Roled Shaman is out in the open and Chandler is out of bullets.

I'm Nora Tyler Bing. No fancy powers or anything unforunately.

I don’t get this reveal! This feels a bit forced, there is no strategical benefit to the village unless we have a mass reveal. Now mindy and our Helpful SK have one less place to look for chandler (if he has an extra bullet).

I might be tunneling you Holly but I keep getting funny feelings.

Ok, updated reads list from this morning before I really have to head out and will be on mobile.

Top three can be considered my #FFA3

Wolfiest
    Des One man campaign against Isla but not much else going on. Disagree with some of his reads. If Isla NOT a wolf, Des could be one. This tracks with his voting last night. Basically I'm pretty suspicious that Des is evil.
    Isla Inconclusive here. Has made some good reads but posting style definitely changed. My top candidate for Mindy. Think they are a smart player who would be more vocal as village. I hope I'm wrong on them being wolfy as I think they could be useful as village. Definitely not on a team with Des. Dicking around with Mindy pics this morning. Honestly could lynch here or Des happily.
    Eva Focused mainly on wolves. SK needs to eliminate them so makes sense. If not SK, don't *think* a wolf unless Gabs flips green.
    Abi Least likely as SK, especially with missed vote, but really not much there bar chaos causing. Not a helpful villager at the moment anyway.
    Holly Holly jumped up my list based on pushing for information about who is who. I think the only people that helps is the evils. I don't think that they are teamed with Angus due to pocketing.
    Phil I don't believe the wolves shot Katie so the lack of a gift before lynch 2 makes me think that Phil could actually be a wolf. We assumed that Eddie got gifts but OP doesn't actually mention this. It could be that the ability to send messages was the method of chaos. As such, Phil could have been team Jake all along. Brought up Angus's "know for a fact I've not been read" post - which I also spotted and worried about as wolves had a way to know they'd been peeked with Ursula still alive at that point BUT I decided to leave that alone as Angus would also know this if he wasn't evil shaman as accused by Eva. Had him as duped village but not at all sure now. Still third on my list, on par with Isla. Dropped down the list from this morning due to my ISO of Derry's posts AND his response to my suspicions. Still a possibility.
    Orla Here mostly based on votes. If Des is evil, Orla *probably* not. Made a big deal about voting for Jake. Doing a bit more work on reads. Continuing this work after Gabs death.
    Angus I did a really close look at Angus and while there are *some* signs of wolfiness, I've decided he's more helpful villager. Definitely in Holly's / has Holly in his pocket
    Steve Do not like his reads list from yesterday. Flying under the radar. Accused me of trying to muddy waters with Walkie/Talkie chat - now a known evil ploy. Reveal as Jack Gellar could be on the level OR could be Mindy-bus/SK.
    Ewan Cleared by Vernon. I'm choosing to believe this. For now. Will definitely re-assess tomorrow.
    Gertrude Claimed Rachel w/o counter

I don’t get this reveal! This feels a bit forced, there is no strategical benefit to the village unless we have a mass reveal. Now mindy and our Helpful SK have one less place to look for chandler (if he has an extra bullet).

I might be tunneling you Holly but I keep getting funny feelings.

Your funny feelings are unfounded.

I got excited and thought a mass reveal would help the village. I still do, but I'm willing to go with the village.

I thought Chandler had no bullets left, meaning he was useless. However I now understand that that's up in the air, and so useful for us to bait baddies with.

Either way, my motives were clear. Get more info out in the open - help the village.
    Ok, updated reads list from this morning before I really have to head out and will be on mobile.

Top three can be considered my #FFA3

Wolfiest
    Des One man campaign against Isla but not much else going on. Disagree with some of his reads. If Isla NOT a wolf, Des could be one. This tracks with his voting last night. Basically I'm pretty suspicious that Des is evil.
    Isla Inconclusive here. Has made some good reads but posting style definitely changed. My top candidate for Mindy. Think they are a smart player who would be more vocal as village. I hope I'm wrong on them being wolfy as I think they could be useful as village. Definitely not on a team with Des. Dicking around with Mindy pics this morning. Honestly could lynch here or Des happily.
    Eva Focused mainly on wolves. SK needs to eliminate them so makes sense. If not SK, don't *think* a wolf unless Gabs flips green.
    Abi Least likely as SK, especially with missed vote, but really not much there bar chaos causing. Not a helpful villager at the moment anyway.
    Holly Holly jumped up my list based on pushing for information about who is who. I think the only people that helps is the evils. I don't think that they are teamed with Angus due to pocketing.
    Phil I don't believe the wolves shot Katie so the lack of a gift before lynch 2 makes me think that Phil could actually be a wolf. We assumed that Eddie got gifts but OP doesn't actually mention this. It could be that the ability to send messages was the method of chaos. As such, Phil could have been team Jake all along. Brought up Angus's "know for a fact I've not been read" post - which I also spotted and worried about as wolves had a way to know they'd been peeked with Ursula still alive at that point BUT I decided to leave that alone as Angus would also know this if he wasn't evil shaman as accused by Eva. Had him as duped village but not at all sure now. Still third on my list, on par with Isla. Dropped down the list from this morning due to my ISO of Derry's posts AND his response to my suspicions. Still a possibility.
    Orla Here mostly based on votes. If Des is evil, Orla *probably* not. Made a big deal about voting for Jake. Doing a bit more work on reads. Continuing this work after Gabs death.
    Angus I did a really close look at Angus and while there are *some* signs of wolfiness, I've decided he's more helpful villager. Definitely in Holly's / has Holly in his pocket
    Steve Do not like his reads list from yesterday. Flying under the radar. Accused me of trying to muddy waters with Walkie/Talkie chat - now a known evil ploy. Reveal as Jack Gellar could be on the level OR could be Mindy-bus/SK.
    Ewan Cleared by Vernon. I'm choosing to believe this. For now. Will definitely re-assess tomorrow.
    Gertrude Claimed Rachel w/o counter

Surely you've more than that on me? I mean, i'm happy i'm not in your top 3, but I'd like to see more specifics as to why I'm where I am in your list.

Surely you've more than that on me? I mean, i'm happy i'm not in your top 3, but I'd like to see more specifics as to why I'm where I am in your list.

Honestly, you, Phil, Orla and Angus are all on about par right now. Should've had a gap between you and Abi. You're all essentially apparently working village who could also be wolf/sk.

Honestly, you, Phil, Orla and Angus are all on about par right now. Should've had a gap between you and Abi. You're all essentially apparently working village who could also be wolf/sk.

Fair enough. I can't argue with those reads.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    She's on my hit list anyways so count me in.
    Isla you're off the hook for the day!

Sorry Isla, your day off has been cancelled. :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Derry was firmly in my unknown pile, but happy days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Isla Inconclusive here. Has made some good reads but posting style definitely changed. My top candidate for Mindy. Think they are a smart player who would be more vocal as village. I hope I'm wrong on them being wolfy as I think they

The messing around with Mindy was me sort of suggesting that the call for Mindy to reveal was a bit bizarre. So I joked about it. It seemed weird to me. If Mindy doesn't come out we know she's been converted, if she does come out we don't know either way. I would imagine she has been since no-one has come out yet.

• Advertisement

Just out for a run, what if one of eddies chaos prizes was the list of names they could use?

When did Gabriel come out and when when were walkie rallies given to you Phil?

DA56-DCB9-CC0-A-49-F2-86-C6-593-ABAFF6284.jpg

31oC baby!

Advertisement