Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm not touching that Eva post - that stinks of chaos and task

For once we agree.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Eva that makes no sense. To claim a role like this on basically day 1 is insanity. Why would you ask people to vote for Gabriel if Angus is Barry? Is Gabriel Mindy or something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Also on this, who exactly and why? I know you've your FFA but I don't make much of your case against Fiona as it stands, so I'm unlikely to switch to her RN.

I’m not asking anyone to switch to Fiona with that post. I just think it would be a discredit to the village by lynching Katie or Holly.

I myself had suspicions of Holly but have since squashed them, something which was stated on thread so for people to be using that as reasoning I just don’t agree with it.

As for Katie, reading over peoples reasonings for her I also never agreed with. The wagon on her started for assuming win conditions, a mistake easily made.

I don’t know for a fact they’re both village but I’d have them both higher up than a lot of the others.

I just feel like something stinks here with how the voting has gone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Angus is the evil shaman. I voted Gabriel for lynch im awesome

Did you give Eva that "gift" Phil ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Fair enough . .

Do you think our bad Shamen can give bad presents to his own teammates?

Our good shamen says:
    Rachel Green (Good Shaman) – A lady who loves to shop. Rachel will shop each day and buy a present to give to one of the players (max of three).

Very specific, Rachel gets 3 "GIFTS". Thats it..

Our Bad Shamen Says:
    Eddie Cahill (Evil Shaman) – Having never recovered from losing his roomie - each day Eddie will attempt to get revenge by causing chaos in the lives of the friends.

No mention of Gifts. Flavour or relevant that there is no mention of what kind of chaos Eddie will cause (no mention of gifts). Again, I am just thinking aloud here . .

Another thing to note. Someone said earlier there would be two gifts. How did they know?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Fair enough . .

Our good shamen says:
    Rachel Green (Good Shaman) – A lady who loves to shop. Rachel will shop each day and buy a present to give to one of the players (max of three).

Our Bad Shamen Says:
    Eddie Cahill (Evil Shaman) – Having never recovered from losing his roomie - each day Eddie will attempt to get revenge by causing chaos in the lives of the friends.

No mention of Gifts. Flavour or relevant that there is no mention of what kind of chaos Eddie will cause (no mention of gifts). Again, I am just thinking aloud here . .

I'd assume seeing as two people got gifts they are given in the same form.

Unless Phil is lying but I don't believe that.

I know I'm not anyways

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Eva that makes no sense. To claim a role like this on basically day 1 is insanity. Why would you ask people to vote for Gabriel if Angus is Barry? Is Gabriel Mindy or something?

Oh wait I got Barry and Eddie mixed up. But still, why not kill angus? Is he protected?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Fair enough . .

Our good shamen says:

Our Bad Shamen Says:

I'd say Eddie either has a bullet or gets to block good team powers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I’m sticking with Fiona. She talks about us looking into posts that might be from Mindy but I cannot see one post from her showing that she’s been investigating it.

I’m sure it was a play to get Barry to check her so that’s where my votes going.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok guys, I’m not usually one for thinking villagers should out themselves as NRV so early on, but feck it I’m no use dead. I am The Chick. I am a NRV. A lynch vote on me is a total waste.

Actually is a NRV death not better than a RV at this point?

WOLF
    NRV
    RV

I saw someone else saying NRV claims are not good as it reduces the pool of people the wolves can shoot to get a RV.

If this is believable no more NRV claims tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Kinda wanna lynch Eva based off that post and her nonsense all day tbh

Yeah I see that. But at the same time if she is under some sort of Eddie made chaos spell then keeping her and questioning her after the lynch might be the way to go no?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

LYNCH FORM CLOSES AT 9PM, VOTING IS COMPULSORY

Henry WW wrote: »
    Yeah I see that. But at the same time if she is under some sort of Eddie made chaos spell then keeping her and questioning her after the lynch might be the way to go no?

Have a quick look at her posts, it's been the same fluff since the start. Trust me it won't take long

Three accusations in about 7 posts with absolutely zero substance

Fair enough . .

Our good shamen says:

Our Bad Shamen Says:

Click. Mine was for sure, for SURE rachael. It was a object that could be used.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Angus is the evil shaman. I voted Gabriel for lynch im awesome

Woah woah woah now!

First of all no I am not.

Second I find this veryyyyy convenient to happen when I’m trying to keep the conversation on who we’re lynching and asking others to look elsewhere.

Third why on earth would a wolf out themselves like that? It makes no sense :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

WOLF
    NRV
    RV

I saw someone else saying NRV claims are not good as it reduces the pool of people the wolves can shoot to get a RV.

But I believe we may have a wolf in one of the people finger pointing at me. We have time to work it out. A wolf death is always going to preferable.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok guys, I’m not usually one for thinking villagers should out themselves as NRV so early on, but feck it I’m no use dead. I am The Chick. I am a NRV. A lynch vote on me is a total waste.

Woah! Barbara wasn’t called the duckling she was called the duck. So shouldn’t you be the chicken?

As I was going through Gabs ISO I noticed this lassie pop up a couple of times...

Come on down Eva

Fluff

Fluff

Fluff

Calls Babs a wolf

Calls Gabs post wolfy.

Conclusions:

It's a whole bunch of nothing. No analysis, no discussion, just 4 fluff posts and two blunt accusations with no follow up.

Would put Eva into the wolf pile for now, need a lot more from her.

Another one I wouldn't be against voting to lynch tonight.

Actually fook it just look at my ISO @Henry

Have a quick look at her posts, it's been the same fluff since the start. Trust me it won't take long

Three accusations in about 7 posts with absolutely zero substance

Yeah I know. Might notes on her was that she is either a bored NRV or wolf lying low.

If she is a wolf that post makes zero sense.

Could Eddie not possibly have some sort of mind control? Im just throwing out ieas

WOLF
    NRV
    RV

Phil can you answer me ?

You said your gift had already been sent or used. Katie told us what her gift was and said it wasn't going to take effect until/unless she dies.

• Advertisement

No.

I have already posted that the action has been taken and "felt" I am fairly certain I did actually post that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Woah! Barbara wasn’t called the duckling she was called the duck. So shouldn’t you be the chicken?

Have you seen friends???? It’s the chick and the duck!

Phil can you answer me ?

You said your gift had already been sent or used. Katie told us what her gift was and said it wasn't going to take effect until/unless she dies.
    Click. Mine was for sure, for SURE rachael. It was a object that could be used.

Fair enough, took me too long to post that . God some of you guys are so quick at typing (Katie !)

Henry WW wrote: »
    Yeah I know. Might notes on her was that she is either a bored NRV or wolf lying low.

If she is a wolf that post makes zero sense.

Could Eddie not possibly have some sort of mind control? Im just throwing out ieas

Then who do we lynch, I'm worried in the chaos we hit a power role tbh, though the timing of this from Eva is strange.

Maybe we should ignore it :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Which chick? Rachel? Phoebe?

How can it be mind control though if there are two people claiming gifts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil can you answer me ?

Sorry just on this. Katie didn't exactly tell us. She suggested what was involved and said it only worked on her death. Seems fairly wishy washy to me and also nicely defers any action until after her death.

Phil said his involved another person so seems slightly more likely, although I am curious as to why it hasn't been confirmed.

Then who do we lynch, I'm worried in the chaos we hit a power role tbh, though the timing of this from Eva is strange.

Maybe we should ignore it :/

Yeah thats what Phil suggested and I second that thought.

Leave it until after the lynch and question her on it. If she just dissapears then we can ignore here and lynch her when necessary

No like I’m actually so annoyed by this. Think about what just happened and what I was saying before Eva came out with that lunatic post. Why have I been targeted here?

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Sorry just on this. Katie didn't exactly tell us. She suggested what was involved and said it only worked on her death. Seems fairly wishy washy to me and also nicely defers any action until after her death.

Phil said his involved another person so seems slightly more likely, although I am curious as to why it hasn't been confirmed.

Happy to tell all but would spoil the element of surprise I have on the evils at the moment :(

Advertisement