Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I said earlier my two so far would be Steve and Henry.

Sorry I must have missed it. Could you put the #FFAX (where X is the day number) on your post next time? It would make it easier to find.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Phil can you tell us anything about yours?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    How can you be so sure its a village move?

Wolves like secrets, villagers do not IMO

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Hey guys, back again :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Can you say what it was?

I'd really prefer not to at this moment.
    I will closer to 9.

I want to discuss it though cause it means
    - gifts are not announced on thread
    I want the village to know this in case I am lynched tonight.

I read Eddie as causing chaos every day. I think we should try figure that out too

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

#FFA1

1.Fiona
    2. Gabriel
    3. Henry

Henry is a bit flimsy and based off my reads list. Just for saying he thought Barbara was good before the munch. Other two I've explained previously. There's only 30 minutes left and I want to play in real time so will continue my reads list later.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I got a gift today.

Did anyone else get a gift.

I'd like to know if the gift was from Rachal or Eddie. I think Rachal

When did you get your gift Phil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Seriously??? :pac::pac::pac:

It's ok Conor we both got it. Love u

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm putting a place holder on Fiona for now. Fair enough about RL getting in the way but not even properly responding to my posts rings alarm bells to me. Probably because she's not really in any real danger of being lynched with so little people suspicious of her. I find it strange saying your reasoning for claiming NRV was to defend yourself but you haven't really defended yourself to my suspicions.

It's between her or Gabriel for me TBH, for what I posted in my reads and then asking are we voting for the top 3 off FFAs. Vote for who you think is a wolf Gabriel, do your FFA off who you find suspicious. Not based off what others think or do.

It’s a strategy that has been used before. I was simply checking what the village wanted rather than just going off and doing my own thing. I am a villager. I may not have contributed too much today but the fact that half the villagers don’t seem to be even trying should surely mean I get some brownie points for doing my best.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

So you also think you got the good gift. Interesting.

Given the details I was provided I believe it to be yes. But I'm not discounting it as a bad one. Just can't see it being so.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'd really prefer not to at this moment.
    I will closer to 9.

I want to discuss it though cause it means
    - gifts are not announced on thread
    I want the village to know this in case I am lynched tonight.

I read Eddie as causing chaos every day. I think we should try figure that out too

Well...these announcements are likely to do that. I am glad you came out and talked about it as it is good to know there won't be an announcement.

Were there any restrictions on when/what you could post about?

Katie WW wrote: »
    Ok for the benefit of being up front and honest, I got a gift about an hour ago.

It's a role alteration - as in my initial role has now changed. Don't want to reveal much more as I don't know if it's good or bad but what I can say is if I die, someone else will be in for a nasty surprise ;)

The reason I wanted to say this is because there was no announcement on thread, which makes me wonder if Mindy has been found already with the gun shot this morning.

It also means that the other gift is likely in play, I have no way of knowing if I got the good or bad one, but I'm leaning that I was given the good one due to the nature of it.

But if someone is in for a nasty surprise, that makes me think that it's a bad gift?

My action has been taken, the impact has been felt.

Were there any restrictions on when/what you could post about?

No but there was someone else involved and I'd like them to reveal if they choose to.

Katie - was there another player involved in yours?

Isla WW wrote: »
    When did you get your gift Phil?

15:40
    can I ask why?

No but there was someone else involved and I'd like them to reveal if they choose to.

Katie - was there another player involved in yours?

Well not yet, it's kinda based around me dying which I'm naturally not in favour of :pac:

While I think it’s great you two got gifts I feel we should move on from it until after the lynch.

I personally think Holly and Katie shouldn’t be lynched. Holly I’ve spoken about already and Katie is doing good work for the village. I know this has happened with wolves before but I agree with a lot of what she is saying so that’s why I’m basing it off that.

I just feel there’s others who are more suspicious and more deserving of being lynched tonight

#FFA1

1.Fiona
    2. Gabriel
    3. Henry

Henry is a bit flimsy and based off my reads list. Just for saying he thought Barbara was good before the munch. Other two I've explained previously. There's only 30 minutes left and I want to play in real time so will continue my reads list later.

1.5 hrs

While I think it’s great you two got gifts I feel we should move on from it until after the lynch.

I personally think Holly and Katie shouldn’t be lynched. Holly I’ve spoken about already and Katie is doing good work for the village. I know this has happened with wolves before but I agree with a lot of what she is saying so that’s why I’m basing it off that.

I just feel there’s others who are more suspicious and more deserving of being lynched tonight

I have Holly on my FFA and also don't want to her lynched.

I have voted for Nigel.

1.5 hrs

Lynch form closes at 8 though and results revealed at 9

Current ffa

Gabriel
    Phil
    Tegan

Derry has been too quiet today but he's still on my list. Just too quiet to put higher.

I note, I will hop on someone else if it means I won't get lynched.

Everyone who has me top. I beg you to reconsider. It's a wasted Lynch. There has been way more dodgy stuff on thread than me not reading the op properly and spouting on about teeth ( which I'll remind people is a staple of WW, just as much as saying furry and hairy).

• Advertisement

15:40
    can I ask why?

Thought it might give us some information as to whether you received a good gift or not, depending on what you had been saying around that time.

Why did you wait a few hours to tell us?

Is this true??

Eh where are you getting that from?

All I see is
    The first scheduled action will be munch which will take place at on Monday at 10am followed by lynch at 9pm. Upon death, a player's role will be announced on thread by the mods.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Hi Guys :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Are you sure on that? I read it as lynch form open until 9

What? Since when?

I know have... form... for misreading the OP but I can't see any reference to 8pm in it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Has Angus just let something from the wolf backroom slip :D

Also on this, who exactly and why? I know you've your FFA but I don't make much of your case against Fiona as it stands, so I'm unlikely to switch to her RN.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oh **** really?

Advertisement