Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,202 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Odhinn wrote: »
    Who? Care to name them?

It appears to be people who dont understand the concept of racism so it'd be Kim, Stephen & Recedite I think.

Oh and possibly anyone who doesn't like Nazi's.

Kimsang wrote: »
    It's fine around here though. That's why I assume the surprise of posters including mods as to why implications like this without evidence is completely wrong.
    "Oh but I didn't say that exactly" is not a proper excuse but one used oh so often around here by the woke brigade.

If you're the Opposite of woke, a phrase you adore using in some way to disparage those that have empathy, would you describe yourself as asleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

john4321 wrote: »

She'll be in high court tomorrow. :D:D:D:D:D:D

That's the level of her delusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

pjohnson wrote: »
    It appears to be people who dont understand the concept of racism so it'd be Kim, Stephen & Recedite I think.

Oh and possibly anyone who doesn't like Nazi's.
    I'd like to respond but the mod has put me "on probation" for a site ban because I am "effectively" a racist apparently, which means I am silenced for a while.

recedite wrote: »
    I'd like to respond but the mod has put me "on probation" for a site ban because I am "effectively" a racist apparently, which means I am silenced for a while.

You just responded?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,726 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Suicide by mod makes for weak martyrdom

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Off-=topic posts deleted and re-reg troll sitebanned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Once Trump is gone from office and Gemma is banned from all social media you will all be able to go back to looking up outfits for your cats

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Once Trump is gone from office and Gemma is banned from all social media you will all be able to go back to looking up outfits for your cats

Who's to say people don't still have time for that. It's the re-reg types and similar that don't seem to have much of a life outside of social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

We've to come for your guns next!

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Who's to say people don't still have time for that. It's the re-reg types and similar that don't seem to have much of a life outside of social media.

Do you prefer Princess pussycat or the knight of the round table cat outfit?

And you can latch onto some other fringe hero of the people to treat as a messiah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

And you can latch onto some other fringe hero of the people to treat as a messiah :)

Bolsinaro!

cookie1977 wrote: »
    We've to come for your guns next!

My guns and ammo are well hidden , are kept in pristine condition and are ready to the coming Isis attacks

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Bolsinaro!

Is he white enough?

Pascal Donahue is my hero. A smart man with a plan

• Registered Users Posts: 81,726 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

My guns and ammo are well hidden , are kept in pristine condition and are ready to the coming Isis attacks

So you don’t actually fire them or reload your own ammo? Poser!

Do you prefer Princess pussycat or the knight of the round table cat outfit?

Neither, but what ever floats your boat.

Pascal Donahue is my hero. A smart man with a plan

Ah Ballymun Pascal.

Ah Ballymun Pascal.

He actually studied politics and economics in University.

He wasn't a primary school teacher turned politician like so many of those other parasites

• Advertisement

He actually studied politics and economics in University.

He wasn't a primary school teacher turned politician like so many of those other parasites

You're not a gift grub fan then

You're not a gift grub fan then

No.

Do you like cartoons?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Can we spend our dole money on them? Will you let us oh parasitic owning tax paying overlord?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

No.

Do you like cartoons?

Only the oldies, among many other things that I enjoy stops me becoming a bit of a prick in life nothing more boring than the angry man shakes fist routine that affects some people.

Can we spend our dole money on them? Will you let us oh parasitic owning tax paying overlord?

By then you won't be receiving any money. Just vouchers for food. You will have to find a job if you want to buy outfits for your cat family.

Only the oldies, among many other things that I enjoy stops me becoming a bit of a prick in life nothing more boring than the angry man shakes fist routine that affects some people.

Because I don't like gift grub. Right

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Do you know what would be great. Having a leader who wants to raise everyone up, not just a certain few. But these type of people use blatant bull**** to divide people and demonise whole sections of society. Sow division and reap the benefits. Plenty of examples of their type throughout history. And they don't give a flying **** about your cause either, just using you for their own gain. They're snake oil salesmen, every last one of them and they deserved to be called out at every opportunity.

Because I don't like gift grub. Right

What's me enjoying stuff like old cartoons and doing other things that I enjoy as a way of not becoming one of the angry men routine, got anything to do with you liking gift grub or not.

The way I see it life's too short to become one of the angry man routine, boring the fecking head off anyone having to listen to me complaining about politicians, things weren't like that in my day ****e. Kills you faster to be one.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Do you know what would be great. Having a leader who wants to raise everyone up, not just a certain few. But these type of people use blatant bull**** to divide people and demonise whole sections of society. Sow division and reap the benefits. Plenty of examples of their type throughout history. And they don't give a flying **** about your cause either, just using you for their own gain. They're snake oil salesmen, every last one of them and they deserved to be called out at every opportunity.

Fair enough. Would you put Leo varadkar in that category also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Is this thread about Gemma or am I lost in this bull crap of insulting people about cats?????

I'm lost.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement