Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - Dublin Airport Fast Track (EXPIRED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Savage_Henry

I would be happy with 1 or 4, if available

• Registered Users Posts: 29 TheyDidWhat?!

I have 5 this month and 5 in July that I won't be using. Reply with how many you (genuinely) need and I'll DM codes.

*Codes gone*

I'll have 5 more on Monday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

I have 5 this month and 5 in July that I won't be using. Reply with how many you (genuinely) need and I'll DM codes.

*5 left

Could I have 3 please ? Flying next Monday (1st July)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,925 ✭✭✭✭GBX

*5 left

Id take 2 if going please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

If anyone has 3 for July I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

Hi, if anyone has spare I would appreciate 4 passes please. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 buckley99

Is there any other way to get these codes as its not showing in my app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ALS

Pm Sent
    I would be happy with 1 or 4, if available

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Merry1

Flying out next Monday 1st July. Family of 4. Would really appreciate any spare codes.
    Thanks

Pm sent
    If anyone has 3 for July I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

Has anyone used this, I’ve put in the code on the daa website and it says successfully redeemed, but there’s no checkout button to complete the transaction. Is it supposed to send me a voucher or something?

Pm sent
    I would really appreciate if you could spare 1 code, thank you

TheShow wrote: »
    Has anyone used this, I’ve put in the code on the data website and it says successfully redeemed, but there’s no checkout button to complete the transaction. Is it supposed to send me a voucher or something?

See attached

Same happened me using IOS, working fine on Firefox
    See attached

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

ALS wrote: »
    5 any good to you ?

Yes please. That will do one trip!

Pm sent
    Sir Dosser wrote: »
    Yes please. That will do one trip!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

I’d really appreciate 5 codes if anyone could oblige please, flying tomorrow!

i'm guessing with all these codes flying around, the fast track will be not as efficient as its supposed to be~?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,763 ✭✭✭DopeTech

i'm guessing with all these codes flying around, the fast track will be not as efficient as its supposed to be~?

Same amount of codes were available last year and it didn't cause any delays as far as I know. I was through in a couple of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Shibby89

Would be most interested in 3 passes for travel on Saturday if anyone would be so kind. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 barnmouse

I would love 4 codes if anyone has them to spare. Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Moving2017

I'm going to be very cheeky and ask if its possible to get 4 codes.

I've promised to bring my parents away...

I can trade 20% off parking at Q-Park car parks, or a 15% off your next Just Eat app order code if its any use....

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Son of a gun

Codes kindly received from Fletch, thank you

I would really appreciate 5 codes for travelling at an ungodly hour with small kids. Don’t really have anything to trade on here, but will do a good deed for someone IRL by passing on some baby gear for free. Thank you all kindly

• Registered Users Posts: 7,390 ✭✭✭fletch

I would really appreciate 5 codes for travelling at an ungodly hour with small kids. Don’t really have anything to trade on here, but will do a good deed for someone IRL by passing on some baby gear for free. Thank you all kindly
    Will PM you now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Boooourns

TimHorton wrote: »
    Check your DM's

Not sure if you're getting my reply PM there? Still looking for those codes please

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭legohouse

Hi,
    Looking for 3 passes for a family holiday if anyone has spares. Will go to a good home and will be appreciated

D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Confeypool18

Hi all. Anyone got 5 codes for travel tomorrow. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭orwell77

I would love 2 codes if possible..

Or if anyone can tell me how to get my other 5 from Vodafone?? I thought t it was 10 per account, I got 5 and now it won’t let me get another 2...
    giving my 4 to my best friends as they are flying on their holidays at silly o’clock, looking for 2 more for our family trip on August, we aren’t as early as my best pal so glad they’re sorted..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Anyone having problems with getting the codes?

Logged into the app and select the offer. Then entered my phone, email and selected the number and the Terms and conditions but when i press proceed nothing happens.

(ios app if that makes a difference)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

orwell77 wrote: »
    I would love 2 codes if possible..

Or if anyone can tell me how to get my other 5 from Vodafone?? I thought t it was 10 per account, I got 5 and now it won’t let me get another 2...
    giving my 4 to my best friends as they are flying on their holidays at silly o’clock, looking for 2 more for our family trip on August, we aren’t as early as my best pal so glad they’re sorted..

Think you can only apply for 5 per month up to 10 in total.

https://n.vodafone.ie/terms/offers.html

"Vodafone Bill Pay customers are eligible to avail of a maximum of 5 free Dublin Airport Fast Track codes per month during the promotional period (June, July, August)"

Advertisement