Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - Dublin Airport Fast Track (EXPIRED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Confeypool18

Vodafone fast track not working. Anyone can help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

ALS wrote: »
    Pm sent

Thank you so much ALS. You've helped me massively!! Legend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ALS

Pm sent

Boooourns wrote: »
    Not sure if you're getting my reply PM there? Still looking for those codes please

Pm sent

legohouse wrote: »
    Hi,
    Looking for 3 passes for a family holiday if anyone has spares. Will go to a good home and will be appreciated

D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭legohouse

ALS wrote: »
    Pm sent

All Booked.
    Many thanks :)

• Advertisement

Pm sent

Moving2017 wrote: »
    I'm going to be very cheeky and ask if its possible to get 4 codes.

I've promised to bring my parents away...

I can trade 20% off parking at Q-Park car parks, or a 15% off your next Just Eat app order code if its any use....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

If anyone has a spare code handy I'll take one. Just locked myself out of my vodafone account. :D If not no worries.

Pm sent

barnmouse wrote: »
    I would love 4 codes if anyone has them to spare. Thanks a million!

Pm sent
    0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    If anyone has a spare code handy I'll take one. Just locked myself out of my vodafone account. :D If not no worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

Anyone have 4 spare codes please? I can't get into my account. When I click onto the website in the first post on this thread it just goes white and the site is blocked in work!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

orwell77 wrote: »
    I would love 2 codes if possible..

Or if anyone can tell me how to get my other 5 from Vodafone?? I thought t it was 10 per account, I got 5 and now it won’t let me get another 2...
    giving my 4 to my best friends as they are flying on their holidays at silly o’clock, looking for 2 more for our family trip on August, we aren’t as early as my best pal so glad they’re sorted..
    Just try entering a different phone number and email address.

Pm sent
    Shibby89 wrote: »
    Would be most interested in 3 passes for travel on Saturday if anyone would be so kind. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The Dark Knight

Looking for 4 codes if anyone has any available. Thanks in advance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭G-Man

Thanks for codes..

It appears you are only allowed one code per transaction. So for 4 people I have to do 4 separate orders? Bit of a faff, but should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭paddy.81

Looking for 4 codes if anyone has any available. Thanks in advance!!

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Got my fast track codes from the link posted early on and distributed the offer to my son and friends traveling this week. Completely forgot I am travelling myself with two friends this Saturday :( So if anyone has three to spare, I'd be very grateful to receive them. Can't believe I forgot about myself! I have downloaded the app but can't get it to work for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Got my fast track codes from the link posted early on and distributed the offer to my son and friends traveling this week. Completely forgot I am travelling myself with two friends this Saturday :( So if anyone has three to spare, I'd be very grateful to receive them. Can't believe I forgot about myself! I have downloaded the app but can't get it to work for me.
    standby. Gonna give back to the group.

Give me 5 mins and will pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Bikerman, much appreciated. Can't believe I forgot about myself! I definitely need the break away!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

How accurate do the times need to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

Is there another link to get these.

The below links seems to be down.

http://www.vodafonefasttrack.com

I am looking for 3 if anyone has any.

Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

Anyone got 3 spare code, greatly appreciated. As above the link is not working..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Thanks for those codes, ALS - much appreciated!
    tvr wrote: »
    Is there another link to get these.

The below links seems to be down.

http://www.vodafonefasttrack.com

I am looking for 3 if anyone has any.

Many thanks

Just use the normal Dublin Airport page. Select your date, time and terminal and when you get to the payment page there's an option to enter a voucher code. Unfortunately you can only enter one voucher at a time so select "one" as your number of passengers - there's an option to add an additional passenger when you've finished one.

Pm sent
    Anyone have 4 spare codes please? I can't get into my account. When I click onto the website in the first post on this thread it just goes white and the site is blocked in work!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ecdl_2000

Just looking for one Fast Track pass please. Website seems to be down. Thanks a million.

Pm sent
    ecdl_2000 wrote: »
    Just looking for one Fast Track pass please. Website seems to be down. Thanks a million.

Pm sent

QueenRizla wrote: »
    Anyone got 3 spare code, greatly appreciated. As above the link is not working..

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭turbodiesel

Well they got a bit of sense this year and have restricted it to 10 trips per customer.

Be just my luck get stuck behind the family of 4 with no experience of what fast track means and takes just as long to get through.

I'm one of the above travelling as a group of 5 adults.through T2 tomorrow.

So please enlighten me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Heading to Portugal on Saturday week on the 7am, would appreciate 4 codes for me, my wife and 2 children if there is any spare going.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Coming late to the game (missed this as I am currently away). Looking for 2 codes if free.. Pm me

Thanks
    W

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭orwell77

Thanks ALS for helping me get my other 5 codes and helping me with actually booking..

I have 3 spare codes if they’re any use to anyone

Advertisement