Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - Dublin Airport Fast Track (EXPIRED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 annoyednow

Looking for 4 codes if anyone had any spare. Traveling on 7/08. Thanks

Also looking for 4 codes if possible, traveling on the 5th of August.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

PM Sent
    Looking for 4 codes if anyone had any spare. Traveling on 7/08. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Dublin72

Would be very grateful if someone had two codes. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

Sup08 wrote: »
    PM Sent

Thank you so much

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Evil_g

I'd really appreciate it if someone had two spare codes that they could send me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭michael jay

if anyone has 1 spare code that would be great, om me , thanks

Seeking one code if anyone has one to spare :) Thanks!

Still hopeful - if anyone has one they're not using

Edit: Sorted - thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

Sup08 wrote: »
    PM Sent

Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭omeara1113

looking for two codes for next Saturday please if anyone has them

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Whereisgerry?

Looking for 2 codes for Friday if anyone has them going spare. Thanks in advance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭jusvi2001

Really appreciate if someone can spare me 4 codes . travelling with family next Sunday.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭nessa

Hi guys, early flight on Saturday and would really appreciate two codes if anyone had them to spare 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭spannerism

Hi folks,

I'm looking for 2 x codes if possible.

Thanks,
    spanner

• Registered Users Posts: 19 B65team

Hi All, looking for 3 codes if anyone has some going spare.

Thanks a mil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭dazzday

Looking for one code to use this Friday if anyone has one spare!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Looking for 3 codes if anyone has any spare? Traveling on Fri Aug 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭dubal

would really appreciate 3 codes if anyone can spare them

Dubal

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

looking for 2 codes for tomorrow if any kindly soul has spares :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sunflour

Trying to use the Vodafone codes, but it doesn't seem to be working. Have clicked the link in the email to book, but when I add the code, the price is still up. Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

sunflour wrote: »
    Trying to use the Vodafone codes, but it doesn't seem to be working. Have clicked the link in the email to book, but when I add the code, the price is still up. Any ideas?
    What date are you looking to book? Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think these codes are only valid until September?

I was unable to book for a flight in early October but I was able to book for another flight in September, of course the one I don't really need it for!

• Advertisement

Ohmeha wrote: »
    What date are you looking to book? Maybe someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think these codes are only valid until September?

I was unable to book for a flight in early October but I was able to book for another flight in September, of course the one I don't really need it for!

Tried for two flights, one next week & one the following week, but it's not working for either. Tried three different codes as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Tried for two flights, one next week & one the following week, but it's not working for either. Tried three different codes as well.

Codes should be valid until 30th September iirc.

Davy wrote: »
    Codes should be valid until 30th September iirc.

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong. Only got the codes today. Have tried on two different devices as well. Will contact Vodafone & see if they know what's wrong. Thanks 😊

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong. Only got the codes today. Have tried on two different devices as well. Will contact Vodafone & see if they know what's wrong. Thanks ��

Did you copy the code direct from the email you received, and try them one at a time?

It only accepts one per transaction.

Davy wrote: »
    Did you copy the code direct from the email you received, and try them one at a time?

It only accepts one per transaction.

Yeah, copied & pasted directly. Tried to book for one person at a time, three different codes, two flights, two different devices. No joy no matter what I do :(

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭valdigre

Hi, would anyone be so kind and share a code for this Friday 2nd August, terminal T2, flight at 7 pm to UK?

I have bill pay account but some geniuses in VF support still can't fix my online account being inactive... I can't log in to the app and can't use the freebies and promotions.

Really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭AlphaOmega1

Hi, would anyone have a single code to spare, travelling this friday to see my gf in paris and will be in a rush trying to make my flight as im coming from work. Would greatly appreciate it!

valdigre wrote: »
    Hi, would anyone be so kind and share a code for this Friday 2nd August, terminal T2, flight at 7 pm to UK?

I have bill pay account but some geniuses in VF support still can't fix my online account being inactive... I can't log in to the app and can't use the freebies and promotions.

Really appreciate it!
    Hi, would anyone have a single code to spare, travelling this friday to see my gf in paris and will be in a rush trying to make my flight as im coming from work. Would greatly appreciate it!

PM's sent

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭omeara1113

omeara1113 wrote: »
    looking for two codes for next Saturday please if anyone has them

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

omeara1113 wrote: »
    bump

Pm sent

Advertisement