Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone - Dublin Airport Fast Track (EXPIRED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Would really appreciate five (2 adult and 3 kids) for holiday next Monday if anyone has any available

Got sorted so request withdrawn

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

Looking for up to 5 codes please Pm thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Looking for 2 codes if anyone has any spare. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭ALS

Looking for some Vodafone cinema codes for Coolock (lion king ) if anyone has any spare , thanks

Pm sent
    leelee77 wrote: »
    I'm flying tomorrow and would appreciate 4 if anyone has them. Used them before and they are so handy with the kids!

• Advertisement

Pm sent
    Would really appreciate five (2 adult and 3 kids) for holiday next Monday if anyone has any available

Pm sent
    paul64 wrote: »
    Looking for up to 5 codes please Pm thanks.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Would really appreciate 2 codes, can pay back once august starts (as used my quota for this month). Thank you.

Quick question, it looks like you can't redeem more than one voucher at a time. Am I missing something, or do you have to do each one individually?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Quick question, it looks like you can't redeem more than one voucher at a time. Am I missing something, or do you have to do each one individually?

You have to do it one at a time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Walt Grace

Flying Thursday - would love 4 codes if anyone has any. Cheers

Edit - codes received....cheers!

Ah, FFS! I booked them using the flight time instead of the time that I'd be going through Security.

When I tried to amend it, it says the voucher has been used already.

Just to let others know in case they make the same mistake and waste 4 vouchers like I did.

Just to let others know in case they make the same mistake and waste 4 vouchers like I did.

You should be fine, I've never arrived time on fast track page. Tweet dublin airport to be sure but I'd say they'll honour it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Ah, FFS! I booked them using the flight time instead of the time that I'd be going through Security.

When I tried to amend it, it says the voucher has been used already.

I done the same thing with 2 bookings. I emailed them to amend the time but they said they couldn't. They said I would need to book again and couldn't use vouchers again.

So if anyone has 2 spare I'd really appreciate them.

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    I done the same thing with 2 bookings. I emailed them to amend the time but they said they couldn't. They said I would need to book again and couldn't use vouchers again.

That’s so sh1te, I’m really surprised by that, I’ve gotten through a good few times with wrong time (out by hour at least twice).

Pm sent
    Walt Grace wrote: »
    Flying Thursday - would love 4 codes if anyone has any. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭pcasso

I would really appreciate two codes.
    Ta.

Pm sent
    pcasso wrote: »
    I would really appreciate two codes.
    Ta.

Looking for some Vodafone cinema codes for Coolock/ charlestown / Blanch (Lion King ) if anyone has any spare , thanks

pc7 wrote: »
    Would really appreciate 2 codes, can pay back once august starts (as used my quota for this month). Thank you.

Just posting this again, I've a flight next Monday and I'm short 2 codes, can send 2 back to someone once August starts. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Billy nomates here, flying solo tomorrow. Anybody got a spare one?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Thank you Thank you. ������

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

pc7 wrote: »
    Just posting this again, I've a flight next Monday and I'm short 2 codes, can send 2 back to someone once August starts. thanks

Do you still need codes, I have some if you need them? Send me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Hey, looking for two codes for a flight this weekend if anyone has some spare it would be greatly appreciated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 SeanKilbane20

Looking for two codes for this weekend if anybody has any spare ! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭touchwood

Looking for 2 codes travelling Monday. Cheers in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Hi All, Looking for one code please. Only finding this now and will return codes next month for people..Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Torres9

Would love two codes please. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Sup08 wrote: »
    Hi All, Looking for one code please. Only finding this now and will return codes next month for people..Thanks

Pm Sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

touchwood wrote: »
    Looking for 2 codes travelling Monday. Cheers in advance

Pm Sent.

Advertisement