Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On a scale of one 1 to 10 how happy are you with life on average?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Nikki Sixx

A 5 I think. At least that’s how it feels. Few things I need to fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

My life is ten times better than it was a year ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Elessar wrote: »
    Earlier this year I broke up with the love of my life.

We remained friends and recently met up a few times.

I attempted to get back with her but found out she is now dating someone else.

I’ve never known such pain.

1/10
    I hear ya. It doesn't feel one bit like it but it will get better.

Keep occupied - throw yourself into activities. It'll be hard but you've got to force yourself when you just feel like moping on the couch (that makes it much worse and prolongs it too).

And be kind to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

- I have great family and friends, couldn't ask for better.
    - Work is going good again. Had a rough few months where I very nearly left (after 8 years) due to issues where extra work was being piled on and wages were very poor. Had a word with my manager, explained how I felt and he informed me that they 'didn't want to lose me', and he arranged for work load to be shared out more evenly and got a substantial payrise just a few weeks ago.
    - Financially doing a lot better, because of said pay rise.
    - My 22 year old daughter is doing great at college, and very happy.

Voted 7 due to 2 negatives:
    - I'm in love with one of my good friends, but afraid to tell them in case they don't feel the same and I ruin the friendship
    - My Dad died recently. He was very sick and in pain, so he wouldn't have wanted to continue like that, but he was a relatively young man. I hate that he's not here anymore. I miss him everyday.

All in all, my life is defiantly filled with more positives than negatives at the momement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Last 6 months have been a 1 so I'm afraid I've had to go for that. Its probably really a 3 but you tend to get wrapped up in your own sh*t sometimes don't ya.

• Advertisement
Advertisement