Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walrus

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

*hangs head in shame*

I feel like my cover mightnt be to Rikland's liking at all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

If I had it back I would have gone for this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm fairly sure Rikand's response to my choices is going to be "WTF is this?"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yay for round 1 reveals!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Heh I kinda went for a (fairly) obvious one for the first round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

This one?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure Rikand's response to my choices is going to be "WTF is this?"

Same Ecto, same!

osh wrote:
    This one?

Heh, no but that was in the back of my mind :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I presume anyone going for All Along The Watchtower gets disqualified with a QI klaxon?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I went for a cover that doesn't sound like a cover so I'm expecting a lukewarm response :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Will be genuinely surprised if no one has my choice :) Maybe I'm too old school though.

I presume anyone going for All Along The Watchtower gets disqualified with a QI klaxon?

I just assumed that Rikand wanted 'A great cover that's not All Along The Watchtower or Hurt' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Green&Red wrote: »
    If I had it back I would have gone for this

I forget which entry was yours and don't tell me, but if you submitted U2, you would have come last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Rikand wrote: »
    Some of the choices aren't very fantastic ;)

giphy.gif

What time’s this festival kicking off at?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Reveal thread is up :: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057993901

Can a mod change it to sign ups closed ? :)

Advertisement