Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screw Rockall, the Gulf is where it's at...

Options
  • 13-06-2019 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭

Apparently there have been two oil tankers damaged in an attack in the Gulf of Oman this morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trumpy just got his excuse to start bombing Iran.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

Apparently there have been two oil tankers damaged in an attack in the Gulf of Oman this morning

Don't worry, there's lots more oil where that came from.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Who is shooting at them. Rebels forces, terrorist forces, Iranians, pirates?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Didn't Iranians say - if our oil doesn't get past Straits, nobody's oil goes past.

Screw Brexit, fuel inflation is where it's at.

• Advertisement

Who owns the tankers?

namloc1980 wrote: »

Here I am watching my waste, recycling everything, reducing my consumption... and these barbarians do that to the environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

^^^^^^
    and to top it all off, pissing in the wind is also actually a form of pollution.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Trumpy just got his excuse to start bombing Iran.

Bombs planted by a covert U.S. military unit.
    Trump will be on that aircraft carrier in the Gulf yet.

Most of the world going on about the climate emergency and boys with toys still interested in war games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

Wonder whose behind this version of ' gulf of Tonkin incident'.

...it's either CIA, Mossad or a Saudi unit or all of them collaborating together.

The west is run by Mafia style criminals now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,540 ✭✭✭Allinall

Oh man.

Allinall wrote: »
    Oh man.

Oman, good shout. Never trusted those feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,535 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Looks like the plot of the practically unknown, but really rather good, 80s TV movie Countdown to Looking Glass (full movie here on Youtube) is coming true! Suffice to say it doesn't end well in the movie........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

One of the tankers 'hit' is Japanese owned, the Japanese PM is in Tehran today.
    Make your own minds up folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Oman, good shout. Never trusted those feckers.

Not since battlefield 3.

To be fair to this, I have my doubts about Iran doing it. They have a lot to lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

c5b5c04486bb4e12e33f976e2e00096aa7d3b58f7093229cb847e897c64121d8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Smells like Mossad to me. Iranians have nothing to gain from this attack.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

#StandWithIran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

You'd think the yanks would have their belly full of wars in the middle east by now

• Advertisement

_blaaz wrote: »
    You'd think the yanks would have their belly full of wars in the middle east by now

No not at all Uncle Scam is addicted to war..it's all they offer to the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Maybe it was Greenpeace to highlight Japans return to “commercial” whaling, though blowing up an oil tanker might not be very environmentally friendly :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

It seems Trumpy's talks with Boris Johnson during the state visit were a success.

I'm saying the above because I well believe that the orchestrated recent events wouldn't have happened without it.
    Trump will have his war with the backing of Britain.

Hypocrite honouring veterans of D Day. All the while the hawks were planning on starting a war of their own.
    And the people of Doonbeg will kiss his ass while bombs are dropped on people in Iran.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,902 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Excellent this distraction is just what we need to send our fleet to Rockall.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,867 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

All I can say is Theresa May doesn't give a fig now. Bet she is glad to be gone from all this shyte. Timing is everything.

Boris can deal with it now. Assuming he will be the next pm. If it turns out to be anything dangerous, he can deal with it. Assuming he is the anointed one.

I think there is a strong possibility Iran is going to be attacked...all this bellicose talk and false flags look like the build up to it.
    I expect Iran to put up a good show, but doubt it can hold out long term...unless some of the great powers come to it's aid.
    Oil prices of course will skyrocket probably causing another world economic recession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

There's a plague of locusts in the Med currently, and an actual plague (Ebola) spreading in afrika, if you see those 4 horsemen on the horizon, maybe bottle up the tap water.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Using the russian playbook it wasn't us it's a conspiracy let's blame the CIA .

How original

• Registered Users Posts: 8,356 ✭✭✭corner of hells

There's a plague of locusts in the Med currently, and an actual plague (Ebola) spreading in afrika, if you see those 4 horsemen on the horizon, maybe bottle up the tap water.

This dudes got a point , poxy weather lining us up for a zombie apocalypse too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭TheDiceMan2020

Gatling wrote: »
    Using the russian playbook it wasn't us it's a conspiracy let's blame the CIA .

How original

If John Bolton has a boards account....

Advertisement