Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 phoneshow

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Saoirse and the other fella on fm104 are brutal. The guy seems all right but Saoirse just goes on about herself all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Saoirse and the other fella on fm104 are brutal. The guy seems all right but Saoirse just goes on about herself all the time.

It needs to be a call in especially now with so many lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

To be honest radio as in FM is missing out big time, they could be cleaning up with covid and cheering people up whether they need an ear to families split because they can not travel.

I'm not saying be all doom and gloom but they could well have a segment for people to reach out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Clint_Westwood

Does anyone think this show might be brought back, maybe with someone like Niall Boylan presenting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,984 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Does anyone think this show might be brought back, maybe with someone like Niall Boylan presenting it?

very unlikely i would say.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Walking_Wolf

The show just seems to be a radio version of instagram, it's tedious and forgettable. I think it only got the green light because Cormac wasn't interested in and doesn't have the skills required for talk radio.

Advertisement