Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Cyclists who loudly shout when approaching a pedestrian on the road because they're too dumb to get a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

That I cooked a huge brunch to make fridge space ahead of a grocery shop. But because I ate so much, I’m too full to do the shop, thinking of pushing it into tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

People who have gone to dubai and insist on talking about it....no one bloody cares...know a few who have been to Dubai before and they have to either sneak it into a conversation or do a social media post about it....its like that vegan joke, how do you know someones been to Dubai...theyve told ya about it 100 times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

That I am now classed as a rereg,heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

That I am now classed as a rereg,heh.

Please! I'm here 12 years and I lost count at 18 reregistrations :D
    TA I can't remember my first name on here!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Please! I'm here 12 years and I lost count at 18 reregistrations :D
    TA I can't remember my first name on here!!

Just curious as to why you'd do that?

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Just curious as to why you'd do that?

Would it TA you if I didn't say?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Watching election coverage live on RTE Player. Have lost count of the number of times it's crashed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

People who stay in the same gear while driving up a steep hill, we're going at 80kph, now we're chugging along behind you going 35kph. Snap out of it willye!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Having the song Cool Water stuck in your head,heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Oh, you’re “back” at it “again” yet it makes “absolutely” no sense “why”.

Argh, I never "noticed" it until you "pointed" it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

TA that I am snug & warm under duvet in freezing house but now need to get up & go to the toilet. ⛏

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Im so sleep deprived I was reading the Arlene thread but thought it said Mary Lou. For the first two or three pages I was really worried about my grasp of politics if I was that wrong about who and what Mary Lou MacDonald is.

Also I keep reading the time, in Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭Be right back

Actors that give a lecture instead of saying thanks when they win an Oscar!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

The way politicians are hoisted awkwardly into the air when elected. Looks friggen ridiculous.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    The way politicians are hoisted awkwardly into the air when elected. Looks friggen ridiculous.

TA'd that they don't drop one or two of them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,295 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Actors that give a lecture instead of saying thanks when they win an Oscar!

Ricky Gervais said it best

“If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything... so if you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent, and your god, and f*** off.”

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Ricky Gervais said it best

“If you do win an award tonight, don’t use it as a platform to make a political speech. You’re in no position to lecture the public about anything... so if you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent, and your god, and f*** off.”

I like Joaquin Phoenix but please don't go on about cows etc. Time and a place.

Sometimes its a ta that everything has to be emphasised with expletives. Sometimes its stronger without.

Also quite ta'd that every social media rant is adressed at Karen, Kevin, Sharon or Nigel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Entering a form for a competition, click the drop down and the Dublin post codes only go as far as Dublin 18 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Shakira's voice. She sounds like a goat bleating.

I like most tiny homes but what is the fetish for shipping containers. Why built a wooden casing outside and line the inside. Just build in wood without the container, and youre not restricted by the dimensions of the container. . Going from not wanting to live in a concrete box (standard house) to living in a steel box?

They probably roast in summer, freeze in winter and off gas industrial paint or pesticide if they shipped fruit.

Theres something so irritatingly middle aged diy about it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Shakira's voice. She sounds like a goat bleating.
    Are you kidding me? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Trivial annoyance of the morning: teas is gone cold and my socks are wet

James Corden and Rebel Wilson dressed up as cats at the Oscars. If they weren't annoying enough..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Still getting over being sick, but I still don’t have much energy to do anything, which is annoying because I have loads to actually do

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Philip Scofield .Right so he is gay , grand now just go away and stop milking it for attention

I'm TA for his wife.

TA theres no more snooo. I had a use for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Hailstones galore. A marvellous day for your wipers to break.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement