Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Would someone kindly break down the whole role scenarios for me? I know it’s probably very obvious to most of you but I’m just not understanding how we work out what roles there are. It’s not going to get any clearer once the wine comes out either :D

Vanilla = plain.

There is either 4 vanilla wolves or 3 vanilla wolves and a seer wolf.
    The seer wolf can peek anyone and find out their roles.

This is 1 or 2 columns.

That frames the next bit.

Depending on which column this game is in, means village have certain roles. One of the 5 boxes of roles in the column we are in.

So, its impossible to have both a voyeur and a JOAT in this game, because the is no box with a voyeur and a JOAT existing together at the same time.

does this help?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Dont question just shoot. It's for the good of humanity.

Is it just wolves or everyone who needs to shoot poor Baggly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

sKeith wrote: »
    Vanilla = plain.

There is either 4 vanilla wolves or 3 vanilla wolves and a seer wolf.
    The seer wolf can peek anyone and find out their roles.

This is 1 or 2 columns.

That frames the next bit.

Depending on which column this game is in, means village have certain roles. One of the 5 boxes of roles in the column we are in.

So, its impossible to have both a voyeur and a JOAT in this game, because the is no box with a voyeur and a JOAT existing together at the same time.

does this help?

Thank you :)

So as roles get revealed when people die we can work out what other roles there are?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Clarabel wrote: »

I think it’s a free for all. Anyone gets a gun shoots Baggly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Ah no. I dunno if I like that. I'm not great at following instructions.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

SKs post clearing CC seemed suspicious. N0 early role claim??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

sullivlo wrote: »
    SKs post clearing CC seemed suspicious. N0 early role claim??

I assumed it was just looking for a reaction. It'd be very early to be getting a peek, and there's no seer in the village anyway.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I assumed it was just looking for a reaction. It'd be very early to be getting a peek, and there's no seer in the village anyway.

I'll feel like some idiot if there's some message in it that i'm missing...

I see what you did their.. nice..

This also went right over my head, but I'm assuming that's cos I'm thick when it comes to pop culture messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm more interested in the BR mention that he made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Thank you :)

So as roles get revealed when people die we can work out what other roles there are?

Exactly - as we start learning what roles people have then it will help narrow down what roles we are playing with. The downside of that though is that the wolves will also get to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Lads. I'm continuing a recent tradition of drunk WW.

Wedding is a bit of craic.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

I’m sitting waiting on Buble to start :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,257 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Get drunk, shoot baggly

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

kitten_k wrote: »
    I’m sitting waiting on Buble to start :-)

Him to you

Bi1Mc77dLVQFL1Vi6

• Registered Users Posts: 12,257 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

It's kinda like an Independence Day. USA, Russia, Iraq, Israel, Japan, China, etc all get together to attack her evil aliens(Bagglyites)

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Him to you

Bi1Mc77dLVQFL1Vi6

I wish!!

Sorry mods, when I mentioned pm I didn’t mean private message, as I’d never break rule 2.

By pm I meant perplex mirror. I look in my perplex mirror and it tells me what I need to know in life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sorry mods, when I mentioned pm I didn’t mean private message, as I’d never break rule 2.

By pm I meant perplex mirror. I look in my perplex mirror and it tells me what I need to know in life

You having PTSD there?

fixxxer wrote: »
    You having PTSD there?

True story, I just napped on th pe sofa after work and dreamt I was don Cheadle. Not sure if that’s an early symptom of ptsd or not.

• Advertisement

This is going to be a fun game.

He awoke, not quite sure where he was. Instinctively he reached up and wiped the drool that was sneaking down his chin from the corner of his mouth away. He knew he had to open his eyes but he also knew the deep throb that felt like it was vibrating his whole head would make.

He had to do it, opening his eyes Bounty Hunter suddenly was bombarded with visual information. He was on a beach, a tropical beach, and could see lots of people around him. As he was letting his eyes focus on the various shapes he saw kitten k walking out of the sea in front of him. Water running of her body in all the right places. Bounty let a smile pass his lips, he could like it here he thought to himself.

Just as he was allowing those pleasant thoughts to take him to places he shouldn’t be going he was brought back to reality by what he thought, or hoped anyway, was water being squirted into his face.

‘Ha Ha’ he heard from the familiar but dulcet tone of choc chip as he turned to see her, SKeith, Ecto and TheValeyard laughing and pointing at him.

It was good to be back with the gang but he couldn’t get that smell of dog out of his nose, who was it giving that smell of canine out?

Open to correct, but the roles will be assigned by the mods randomly once the game start? Does that mean they stick or will slip slide around as the game goes on?

I too think that it is open to correct.

It does seem like the game started without anybody having roles.

Like you, I too wonder when they will stick, or will we be prone to slip slide all game.

Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

Have you noted down all the slip slides so far, I will be fun having in future times, comparing and contrasting notes of slidy slip occurances with you.

I too think that it is open to correct.

It does seem like the game started without anybody having roles.

Like you, I too wonder when they will stick, or will we be prone to slip slide all game.

Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

Have you noted down all the slip slides so far, I will be fun having in future times, comparing and contrasting notes of slidy slip occurances with you.

html5

giphy.gif

To whom are you addressing?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I won't lie.

Wine has been imbibed.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Thanks sKeith but worries me that you figured out that he could be a RV and you posted that on the thread :confused:
    TheSkunk wrote: »
    Have to agree with this SK. I get you were using it as a “what are the odds” example but I wouldn’t be potentially outing RVs so soon just to get a point across. Could very well be that 1 in 50 times is now

The above will have plenty of questions to ask you people below.

Which BR is that then?
    Very open about your BR there SK.
    I'm more interested in the BR mention that he made.

To whom are you addressing?

Whomever would answer me

Whomever would answer me

are you more worried about fixxxers asylum gibberish or my attempt at communicating with him?

are you more worried about fixxxers asylum gibberish or my attempt at communicating with him?

I think anyone who can use slip slide successfully twice in one message needs my respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nay deserves it

Advertisement