Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldur's Gate III

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Ignoring Andromeda as it was janky and written by idiots.

ME3 and the earlier ME/DA games had a bit of stuttering for the motion in general, which made the acting look stilted and it was a bit stilted even without that.

Dragon age inquisition I thought was a lot better in general from all of them, everything smooth and characters expressive and lines more naturally delivered.

ME3 was also 2012, and inquisition 2014 so a long while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Thought ME2 and Dragon inquisition had much better companions in interaction and individual quests.

I feel act 3 is such a mess that it less enjoyable then the other two games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭brady12

Back playing this after nearly a months absence . Was over whelmed by shars challenges but beat all 3 this eve after much frustration . What a great game it is .

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

I don't know how to post spoilers here so i'll try to be as vague as possible and HOPE you catch on to what boss I mean. I legit wasn't expecting the music that happened during a certain fight . It had me in stitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

A boss fight I didn't mind failing and reloading several times because I knew I'd get to experience that again.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

One of the GOAT boss fights.

Not only is the build up and score iconic, but it’s probably straight up the best fight in the game too. Really demands you understand the systems - including positioning - and take advantage of the few little twists the game gives you to turn the tables (including your NPC ally).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I found it to be one of the hardest too, as well as one of the best. I'm sure it's linked.

Post edited by Dave_The_Sheep on

Advertisement