Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choking

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

OP my apologies for assuming you were a woman.

As for the texts and snaps from her exes, is she still friends with them? If she is I get it but if not it’s a bit strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

OP my apologies for assuming you were a woman.

As for the texts and snaps from her exes, is she still friends with them? If she is I get it but if not it’s a bit strange.

No they are not friends, they were brief encounters with these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

vive wrote: »
    No they are not friends, they were brief encounters with these people.

Ah sorry I assumed you were female too.

Your reaction emotionally makes more sense now. I don't mean to generalize. But if i am honest. I think it might matter more to a man that a woman was 'marked' by someone else. Or imprinted sexually etc.

I know we don't like to generalize. But if we are talking about personal issues and not general issues etc. There ARE differences between men and women.

My apologies if this offends anyone esp the OP.

I think if you want to stay with her your post before this is probably best. Stop thinking about it etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hey op,

I don't think its that uncommon, I'd guess around half of the partners I've slept with have encouraged / enjoyed some light form of choking during sex. Some i know would have never been up for it and probably horrified by it so I can see where you're coming from too.

Any times I've taken part in it, its always just been a pretty kind of gentle, nothing too crazy - i see it more along the same lines as some hard spanking, etc.

Of course, if you don't enjoy it just say so.

Advertisement