Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Choc Chip wrote: »
    See Conor, I want to think you're village, but you keep doing stuff like this - it just feels like pocketing.

I'm going to be away til after lynch. My vote's in. May the mods be ever in your favour.

giphy.gif

Put your clothes on Frank

My point stands, I don't understand how these reveals would narrow the pool

Jake WW wrote: »
    Is your read of the SK not that they don’t have a district? (I.e. isn’t in a backroom with another group)

My read is that they're in a BR with everyone else. Theres no talk of them having a team mate so no other BR other than one to nominate.
    Likewise the wolves are in with us too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Is your read of the SK not that they don’t have a district? (I.e. isn’t in a backroom with another group)

My read is that the SK set up the comms so it's somehow linked to them. Whether they can see all the comms, or just a single channel, or something else entirely - not a damn clue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Conor WW wrote: »

Not me.

Frank WW wrote: »
    We can't possibly be sure of that. There could be more than one per BR.

Unlikely, thats why I revealed there are four BRs because its most likely that theres one wolf per room. Three BRs would have meant a double up

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why would you think there were only NRVs in the district backrooms? What would be the point of that?

Did Clodagh give Liam a story to write whilst you were chatting in your district?

You all sound loosed tongued in there!

At the time we had 4 confirmed people in our backroom. All claiming NRV. If there were 3 districts of 4 NRVs each, and then 12 roles (RV and Wolves), that would tally. We figured anything we did was being watched anyway, so it actually was pretty useless as a mechanic, so im delighted we (I) was wrong on it being like that.

Why in the name of god would i bring up the clodagh liam thing if i was a wolf on their team. Im not a wolf. They might be for sure; but im definitely not.

TBF, my BR has pointed out im being too chatty as well. Claim i could potentially be a wolf trying to run the game. Im not. Ive tried bossing a game as a wolf and as a villager and both were a disaster. Im just an NRV, so just have nothing to lose from being chatty. I want to avoid a lynch because it would be a mislynch, but other than that, my job is to help the RVs or absorb a munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I am the spokesperson for D13. My tardiness forgot to read the br since I came back so this is notification for myeam too, go back in there and tell me what to say

@ Angus the above is directed at you

Unlikely, thats why I revealed there are four BRs because its most likely that theres one wolf per room. Three BRs would have meant a double up

The risk is that you could be giving both of the evil teams free information. If you have a double stack (or worse, if the SK can see all the channels) then they and the wolves get all the info provided there.

So I’m not sure why Henry is claiming to be in d13 when no one wanted to out themselves.

What’s your reasoning behind faking a district Henry?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I have not seen any post where you asked to engage with me. The result of a somewhat skimmy relationship with the thread

Like I said at the time, I found your opening post wolfy. its curious that you take that line with me as soon as I leave the thread. Vote me when I cant be online to defend myself

Back up there missy. Like, back up and read the thread! I have given you the entire day to defend yourself and you have chosen to ignore me. The proof is in the thread :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

But what if BRs were assigned randomly? You could have a scenario where there are 3 wolves in one and one in another. I know it's tempting to go with what seems the most logical explanation but imo it is WW and you can't assume anything.

Also I think you are village btw and think you might be in danger of being lynched so this might be a distraction you don't need right now.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    So I’m not sure why Henry is claiming to be in d13 when no one wanted to out themselves.

I could just tell you, but instead, go back and find where i claimed to be from D13.

Go on. Show me :)

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Can I interject?

Conor, you should be fighting for your life not submitting to death. Get on another wagon.

Yes I probably should be but I think its important that i get this idea out there

Look, anyone reading this should be able to cop on that I'm working for the village, have been since the start. I wouldn't have gotten after Clodagh if I was bad.
    Likewise I wouldn't be suggesting this if I was evil.

My vote is in for Wendy, I don't have a lot to go on so its based on my earlier FFA.
    As someone said its watery so if I someone wanted to persuade me I'm on for that

Henry WW wrote: »
    At the time we had 4 confirmed people in our backroom. All claiming NRV. If there were 3 districts of 4 NRVs each, and then 12 roles (RV and Wolves), that would tally. We figured anything we did was being watched anyway, so it actually was pretty useless as a mechanic, so im delighted we (I) was wrong on it being like that.

Why in the name of god would i bring up the clodagh liam thing if i was a wolf on their team. Im not a wolf. They might be for sure; but im definitely not.

TBF, my BR has pointed out im being too chatty as well. Claim i could potentially be a wolf trying to run the game. Im not. Ive tried bossing a game as a wolf and as a villager and both were a disaster. Im just an NRV, so just have nothing to lose from being chatty. I want to avoid a lynch because it would be a mislynch, but other than that, my job is to help the RVs or absorb a munch.

Ah my bad, you didn’t I thought this was something else. Apologies

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    The risk is that you could be giving both of the evil teams free information. If you have a double stack (or worse, if the SK can see all the channels) then they and the wolves get all the info provided there.
    That doesn't make any sense, if they can see then they are getting that info anyway.

In fact the wolves are getting all the info, we're getting none. A dead priest is uselsss to us

Don't recall Henry saying he was district 13.

Thought he said D12

That doesn't make any sense, if they can see then they are getting that info anyway.

In fact the wolves are getting all the info, we're getting none. A dead priest is uselsss to us

You never know; this could be like one of those cool games where there are 4 priests.

Ultimately it's the RVs call themselves, I trust them to do what they think is correct.

We have 5 in our district with no outed roles apart from me, so far. If that helps. Happy to put any questions to the br if anyone has any

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    But what if BRs were assigned randomly? You could have a scenario where there are 3 wolves in one and one in another. I know it's tempting to go with what seems the most logical explanation but imo it is WW and you can't assume anything.

Also I think you are village btw and think you might be in danger of being lynched so this might be a distraction you don't need right now.

I don't see that scenario, from a game mechanics POV its too likely to run away from the wolves

Ultimately it's the RVs call themselves, I trust them to do what they think is correct.

Are you trying to pocket me by copying what I say?

We have 5 in our district with no outed roles apart from me, so far. If that helps. Happy to put any questions to the br if anyone has any

5 now or 5 always?

Like did you have 6 this morning before munch?

Henry WW wrote: »
    5 now or 5 always?

Like did you have 6 this morning before munch?

Only 5 ever spoken, if we have 6 we have a non participant

Anyway can we get back to the voting, will people not vote for me please.

If I am lynched you'll know theres at least one wolf in my votes because they have bandwagoned the f**k out of me

Or someone watching you.

We had someone show up very late this afternoon
    Suspicious

Are you trying to pocket me by copying what I say?

:cool: Are you trying to pocket me by telegraphing my exact thoughts....

No btw.

OFLD.gif

I think Conor is NRV. If there is a counter wagon i want on it to save Conor.

Alternatively, people can join me on Oisin, where i have been since earlier today.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

But if the priest dies before they can reveal, the village might never get the information and the village having information could help them win the game. A village with no information is all but lost

Advertisement