Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Turn that mirror inwards, please, and try to actually help the village.

Why are you white knighting Phil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    NOW thats an excellent point.

Also, weren't all other "prizes" announced during the day phase, rather than immediately after the lynch?

That reads less like a prize, and more like a "Congrats for surviving X number of days, here's an activated power"....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Why in the name of god would you ask me what i thought of you post Gertie dying, after i had said you were 100% village? It was a dig.

Because you must have posted 20 times after my reveal, but said nothing since Gertrude's death. I'm not looking for praise or anything - again I am fully safe in my knowledge apart from my impending doom, just input.

I'd love if a few of us villagers could try to snuff out the remaining wolf. If I use my poison wisely before the next munch, maybe I won't die and we'll get the last wolf and win this imminently.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Also, weren't all other "prizes" announced during the day phase, rather than immediately after the lynch?

That reads less like a prize, and more like a "Congrats for surviving X number of days, here's an activated power"....

1 of the prizes was mid morning, the others after the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Brendan, if you've got the poison just use it... I don't see why having this conversation helps anything.

• Advertisement

Because you must have posted 20 times after my reveal, but said nothing since Gertrude's death. I'm not looking for praise or anything - again I am fully safe in my knowledge apart from my impending doom, just input.

I'd love if a few of us villagers could try to snuff out the remaining wolf. If I use my poison wisely before the next munch, maybe I won't die and we'll get the last wolf and win this imminently.

Why would Gertrudes death have changed my opinion of you? I had it at 100% so the only way it would have changed is downwards.

How come you got a prize with no prize announcement from the mods?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    We should absolutely not be using a trap at this stage if we're in danger of Lylo.

This is wolfy, the numbers do not back this up

Brendan, if you've got the poison just use it... I don't see why having this conversation helps anything.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    This is wolfy, the numbers do not back this up

Right? If it's, what, 9 on 1, then we absolutely can afford a few mislynches still. Whatever about the trap, the poison at this point can just save us wasting time debating lynches.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Just checking, cause I'm worried we've got a tonne of stories now and not all of them can line up.

Was this a sponsor prize, that just wasn't announced? Haven't other sponsor prizes been confirmed on thread?

I was told by PM at 13:10 that I had won a prize. That was it, apart from the description of the prize and then when I asked about a time limit, I was told it doesn't expire.

However...I do, next munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

This should be in our hands right? We have poison and a trap and lynch all of which are up for choice on how they can be used before the next wolf action

• Advertisement

Just pick an NRV then Brendan. Me, phil, riona, jake would be my suggestion. I honest to god wont take it personally. I just want us to win the game!!!

What is going on here?

The whole game: Village = "Prizes must be reported to the village and decided upon with discussion", but now it's like getting blood from a stone.

What is going on here?

The whole game: Village = "Prizes must be reported to the village and decided upon with discussion", but now it's like getting blood from a stone.

4/5 wolves dead now. Leaves way more room for quicker decisions. Confidence the game is nearly over, so whats the harm?

Either the game is nearly over or Angus and/or Brendan and/or Liam are lying to us, in which case we could be at LYLO at next lynch.

I think we have a clear list of 5ish people who are suspect. the quicker they all die, with the RVs staying alive, the quicker we win.

And in which case the game is nearly over as well :D

And in which case the game is nearly over as well :D

Which everyone can clearly see is in my personal best interest.

If its 9v1, im surprised the wolf hasnt conceded. They are either stubborn, its not 9v1 or they didnt know they could concede.

Just pick an NRV then Brendan. Me, phil, riona, jake would be my suggestion. I honest to god wont take it personally. I just want us to win the game!!!

Can we park whatever is going on with us or leave it or whatever and answer me something please...

I have village lean on Jake and you appear to be non-wolf considering Eva and Barbara (wolves) said that you stabbed Gabriel. If you are actually a wolf, then holy moly I take my hat off to you guys.

If you're village, I don't want to kill you. So who out of Phil or Conor gave you the wolfiest vibes over the game? You've been watching closely and scrutinising, and I mean that as a compliment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Just to be 100% sure can someone confirm for me who is still alive?

I plan to just put up names beside these

Poison:
    Lynch:
    Trap:

so much discussion, would be good to get some definitives.

I'm putting it in that order as I'd be putting my most wolfy first as that would be the most immediate death (poison) it'd also show if the non announced prize is real. Lynch the next most likely because someone could still have medicine for a trap or refuse to walk into it.

• Advertisement

If its 9v1, im surprised the wolf hasnt conceded. They are either stubborn, its not 9v1 or they didnt know they could concede.

Or they aren't online to concede?

Makes me worry bout Riona again....

Gertrude made a post in D13 last night saying that she reckons there might be a second wolf convert. She did this not as a mis-post, but while she was intentionally posting to D13. So, likely trying to mislead the village. Gertrude was converted and in deep by the time she opined to us that there could be two wolf converts, it surely has to be misinformation.

I'm really hoping it is 9v1, but I am preparing to have my shít turned upside down. This past 12+ hours has been too good for me and the village, I'm waiting on the other foot to drop.

I like your Idea Liam. If everyone could do that we'd get a quick consensus on those things.
    We are so close!!!!

Wendy - Katniss
    Doris - Peeta
    Brendan - BG
    Angus - Apprentice Priest
    Liam - Beetee
    |
    Henry
    Phil - 40COATS
    Conor
    Jake

Riona

Capitol | District 4 | District 12 | District 13
    | | |
    ALIVE | ALIVE | ALIVE|ALIVE
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Brendan
    Wendy| Angus | Liam |
    Conor | | Riona |
    Doris | | |
    | | |
    |||
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Fernand| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    |Barry ||
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    Frank ||Barbara|Eva
    |||Gabriel
    |||Clodagh
    |||Gertrude

Can we park whatever is going on with us or leave it or whatever and answer me something please...

I have village lean on Jake and you appear to be non-wolf considering Eva and Barbara (wolves) said that you stabbed Gabriel. If you are actually a wolf, then holy moly I take my hat off to you guys.

If you're village, I don't want to kill you. So who out of Phil or Conor gave you the wolfiest vibes over the game? You've been watching closely and scrutinising, and I mean that as a compliment.

Ok this is my last word on this. We can take it to PM after the game if there is anything else to discuss: there isnt anything going on with us. I gave you a grilling this morning, just like ive done to all the roles. In this regard, i havent singled you out for harsh treatment. And i know this is just a game, so there is no rancour on my side; and i take you at your word that its not personal on your side. So there are no worries from me, pal. (the above is all sincere).

So your question; i think Conor is a NRV. Have done since the start. I would prefer to kill Phil out of those two. I think he has gotten increasingly helpful and then pushy the last while, both of which are wolfy traits when wolves are under pressure. He has also shot up the post count charts the last couple of days. Wolves will do that as the game wears on and they want to control the direction of the conversation.

Thats all i have because Phil flew under my radar for a long time this game.

Conor i think has been doing the same stuff i have, although admittedly im posting way more than most people. Thats just my gut feel.

Jake, i dont have any read on, which is crazy at this stage of the game. If you trust him, thats fine. I just dont like how under the radar he still is.

I think Riona could be a low lying wolf and needs to go too though.

But to answer your question; Phil.

Wrong henry! I've been consistenly one of the highest posters since day one!

Im prefacing this by saying im not going to intentionally put myself down for the below; but its fine if it happens. The goal of the below is to find and kill the wolf, and since i know thats not me, it would be stupid to put my name down.

Poison: Riona
    Lynch: Phil
    Trap: Jake

Wrong henry! I've been consistenly one of the highest posters since day one!

Ive seen me and Gabe up there until yesterday. Conor too iirc.

But if im wrong it doesnt change my opinion. Thats a footnote to the other things ive pointed out.

Care to rebut those?

Poison: henry
    Lynch: Conor
    Trap: Riona

I would prefer to kill Phil out of those two.

I think he has gotten increasingly helpful and then pushy the last while, both of which are wolfy traits when wolves are under pressure.

He has also shot up the post count charts the last couple of days. Wolves will do that as the game wears on and they want to control the direction of the conversation.

Thats all i have because Phil flew under my radar for a long time this game.

But to answer your question; Phil.

Rebut what, you've basically said nothing of use here....

• Advertisement

Poison: henry
    Lynch: Conor
    Trap: Riona

Riona has barely been online. The trap needs someone to post a very specific post number. So why are you putting Riona down in the spot that needs an active person to work?

Advertisement