Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

We should absolutely not be using a trap at this stage if we're in danger of Lylo.

Somebody do an ISO on me.

lynching me is a waste of a kill to be perfectly honest.

If i die, i flip NRV and no additional info is gained. We need someone to dig into the relationships of those dead wolves and the survivors.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Oh right. So we would confirm you had a trap. And the cure maybe.

But that wouldn't help us find a wolf at all.

I have been saying the entire time that my trap would not clear me or make me a wolf no matter what happens.

The best I can think to do with it is walk into it myself as Beetee can disarm a trap if he comes across one. There is a slight worry on my part that If I disarm it then there won't be an announcement on thread but imo it's worth a shot if people need me to use it as apposed to just randomly trapping someone.

I don't have medicine / a cure.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wendy did some wagonomics after the Lynch last nite. By her reckoning I should be well down the list of people to lynch.

If I was to speculate
    Phil - 40 coats, too agreeable all game
    Jake - if it’s not me it must be him from the Capitol
    Henry - firmly pocketed here
    Riona - the RL is mad busy look is good for me. I’d be inclined to use the trap on her

If there was one in each district as you've been suggesting Babs was the one from D12. Her going so hard on me & Henry for calling her up for asking in the BR who to vote on (it was the only thing she talked about for half her posts) also makes me lean Henry good although I did not trust him at all before.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote:
    Since you're here Henry and commenting on leaving RVs alone, care to comment on the reveal that Gertrude was actually the convert in relation my reveal and your intense scrutiny of it?

I told you I thought it was fine by me but you still needed questioning .

Lol the above is so petty. I've already said I thought you were 100% after Frank died.

Liam WW wrote: »

If there was one in each district as you've been suggesting

There are two districts left with no baddies, That would mean there would have to be two baddies left...

Check my table

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I told you I thought it was fine by me but you still needed questioning .

Lol the above is so petty. I've already said I thought you were 100% after Frank died.

Your response was alright without the personal jibe thanks, I'll leave it at that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

My issue with Phil (apart from his pocketing ;)) is that he was on Eva's FFA. I really need some time to look at this more, but I just don't have it.

I'd also like to analyse the WerewolfGM announcements and count the prizes given out versus those that were used (we know medicine was a prize, what else?) and see if those match up. If not, I think it's a stronger case for Liam's trap being a power rather than a gift.

Best of luck. Fingers crossed I survive munch, though at this stage i'm pretty useless. Brendo will likely be munched at 3pm, then assuming he's bodyguard (which I can confirm then) I won't know we have the wolf til we lynch them, at which point the game ends anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    There are two districts left with no baddies, That would mean there would have to be two baddies left...

Check my table

Posting from my phone as much as I have this game makes me miss such details though he seemed to still be suggesting there had to be one from the capitol.

So anyway village, this 'night into day' just gets better for me and in turn the village...I've won a prize. It's a fatal poison which when I submit the target order, death will be instantaneous.

Seriously lads, I will put you both in opposite corners if you keep it up!

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So anyway village, this 'night into day' just gets better for me and in turn the village...I've won a prize. It's a fatal poison which when I submit the target order, death will be instantaneous.

Awesome, pick one of the followign and just do it so there's no discussion wasted:

Henry
    Phil
    Conor
    Jake
    Riona

We should absolutely not be using a trap at this stage if we're in danger of Lylo.

I think we will reach Lylo only if the wolf is the last NRV to be killed or is one of the RVs in hiding.

Otherwise we wont.

And when i say use the trap i am referring to my earlier suggestion of having an on thread vote and trapping the person most voted for.

If that person doesnt walk into the trap, we have a wolf.

Seriously lads, I will put you both in opposite corners if you keep it up!

I'm honestly trying not to get into digs and the like, especially after yesterday, and my posts with Henry this morning will show this. He's likely village, knows I am, but still prods, jibes and makes it very hard to rise above and form a core.

Go on Brendan. Do it. Despite saying im probably not a wolf an hour ago. Poison me. You know you want to. Blatantly contradict yourself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Hey guys

So, one wolf left? I'll be on all afternoon if anyone wants a chat anyway.

At the moment, my biggest fear is Riona > Connor > Phil > Henry, probably.

Suggestions for my poison? Sorry to those who'd like me to knock it down myself, but that won't be happening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

The only way we are in a hole now is if Angus and Brendan are wolves.
    That’s self resolving at the next munch.
    Brendan should be gone.

If he does go then the village should be using the trap on an NRV, any of us, it doesn’t matter, just kill off the NRVs before the rest can be munched.

However the wolf won’t kill Brendan.
    In a world where he the BG they need to sow doubt on Angus and him. Kill and NRV and hope the village starts on itself. I don’t see that end game working out for the wolves either but it’s their best bet IMO.
    The risk with keeping Brendan alive is that he protects someone they are going to munch, thus verifying him and losing them a live

If Brendan is munched at 3 I think we use the trap on an NRV

I'm honestly trying not to get into digs and the like, especially after yesterday, and my posts with Henry this morning will show this. He's likely village, knows I am, but still prods, jibes and makes it very hard to rise above and form a core.

Well let's leave it out now and finish the game up friendly.

Get your poison going and we can preempt the munch leaving less options for the wolf

Why in the name of god would you ask me what i thought of you post Gertie dying, after i had said you were 100% village? It was a dig.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

It’ll leave time to turn on Angus if needs be at the end

• Advertisement

Phil you are coming across as super pushy the last page or two.

Go on Brendan. Do it. Despite saying im probably not a wolf an hour ago. Poison me. You know you want to. Blatantly contradict yourself.

Wtf is wrong with you man?

You are baiting me all morning, and it's gone beyond the game and gotten personal.

I certainly do not want to poison you, not when I've used my own deductions and reading to as close to rule you out as a wolf as I can for now.

Why in the name of god would you ask me what i thought of you post Gertie dying, after i had said you were 100% village? It was a dig.

Seriously. If either of you are village you are acting the absolute ham sandwich wasting useful time with this bullsh!t back and forth.

Keep the conversation useful.

Turn that mirror inwards, please, and try to actually help the village.

There is nothing personal here. I am pointing out what you have done in your posts on thread. If you take me pointing out the things you say on thread personally, then why are we even playing this game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Just checking, cause I'm worried we've got a tonne of stories now and not all of them can line up.

Was this a sponsor prize, that just wasn't announced? Haven't other sponsor prizes been confirmed on thread?

Just kill me Brendan. You cant stop getting digs in. Its only going to clog up the thread. With the posion in play we are 1 death further away from LYLO.

We can effectively kill all the NRVs and win the game.

Fair enough. I want to win. I want the village to work together with useful conversation, not crap personal digs which helps nothing.

Lynch me if you don't like it.

You're top of my list now though.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Just checking, cause I'm worried we've got a tonne of stories now and not all of them can line up.

Was this a sponsor prize, that just wasn't announced? Haven't other sponsor prizes been confirmed on thread?

NOW thats an excellent point.

• Advertisement

Lads ive been saying kill me off. Theres no issue with it.

Advertisement