Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready for RASS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Cavanjack

Just for this today when i came home from work

tapIeC.jpg

Oh jasus, they send You a letter. What color envelope is it in? I may warn the postman to leave it in Jacks “special” post box incase herself sees it !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

Its a brown Envelope I think, My wife intercepted my post and opened it.

But funny enough she couldnt understand it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Castlekeeper

Its a brown Envelope I think, My wife intercepted my post and opened it.

But funny enough she couldnt understand it.
    She probably doesn't associate you with the word investment...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭DJ98

My tams application is showing up as HQ check query closed, anyone know what this means?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Grueller

DJ98 wrote: »
    My tams application is showing up as HQ check query closed, anyone know what this means?

It will be approved shortly as the query is satisfied afaik

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Tileman

It depends. Which tranche did u apply for . If it was the most recent you still have a few steps to go. I have one that says
    Hq check query open

Tileman wrote: »
    It depends. Which tranche did u apply for . If it was the most recent you still have a few steps to go. I have one that says
    Hq check query open

I applied sometime in August, so the most recent tranche would it be?

I applied sometime in August, so the most recent tranche would it be?

Ah you have a few steps to jump through yet. Next one is RASS. Ready for selection and ranking. Then another one I can’t Remember. Probably why motive around dec/ jan but it might depend on what u applied for.
    Sheds takes considerably longer

Tileman wrote: »
    Ah you have a few steps to jump through yet. Next one is RASS. Ready for selection and ranking. Then another one I can’t Remember. Probably why motive around dec/ jan but it might depend on what u applied for.
    Sheds takes considerably longer

Only applied for mobile sheep equipment

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭degetme

When is the current tranche closing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Denjounchained

This current tranche closes in December I'm told.
    Supposed to know decision in October hopefully for the tranche that closed in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭degetme

This current tranche closes in December I'm told.
    Supposed to know decision in October hopefully for the tranche that closed in August.

Who told you that the current tranche closes in December

Has anyone that applied for the grant in July heard anything back yet?

Has anyone that applied for the grant in July heard anything back yet?

Yea looking for more documents

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Denjounchained

degetme wrote: »
    Who told you that the current tranche closes in December

I got an email from someone in the tams application office who was closing out a query with me.
    I had 2 applications and one needed to be owthdrawn so I just asked after that was dealt with and she told me that.

My application status has been updated to Ready for RASS not selcted, does that mean my application wont be going any further and wont be approved?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭farming93

My application status has been updated to Ready for RASS not selcted, does that mean my application wont be going any further and wont be approved?

I have the same application status. Unsure what it means either. But I don't see how I wouldn't be getting the grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭grange mac

It means you didn't get selected this time but will be rolled over into next tranche automatically

I am still at ready for rass... Since last July.... It is some skill to be able to move a simple thing so slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭farming93

grange mac wrote: »
    It means you didn't get selected this time but will be rolled over into next tranche automatically

I am still at ready for rass... Since last July.... It is some skill to be able to move a simple thing so slowly.

Ah maybe I'll get it within a year or so.. You would wonder with them to be fair..

farming93 wrote: »
    Ah maybe I'll get it within a year or so.. You would wonder with them to be fair..

Mine is showing as ready for afit so got through this round. How much longer until clearance of the next stage ?

• Advertisement

Going to reapply for the tams scheme and make a few changes to my application, just wondering when completing the application is the nutrient production section necesssary for mobile sheep equitment?

Going to reapply for the tams scheme and make a few changes to my application, just wondering when completing the application is the nutrient production section necesssary for mobile sheep equitment?

No don’t think so. Once you press the “validate” button it will tell if your missing any info not yet filled in

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭grange mac

I am still at ready for rass... Since last July.... It is some skill to be able to move
    a simple thing so slowly.

Still waiting for someone to come back to me.... Still ready for Rass... Beyond a joke at this stage given 3 deadlines have passed this was submitted... And nobody can tell me what exactly the reason for the delay is.

Still waiting for someone to come back to me.... Still ready for Rass... Beyond a joke at this stage given 3 deadlines have passed this was submitted... And nobody can tell me what exactly the reason for the delay is.

Something very strange there. I’ve put a good few bits in and I find the system works very well. I always get through to someone in Johnstown castle and find them very helpful.

I got my approval letter in the post today for the fencing. Unfortunately I will have to wait until April now as ground too wet.
    Have to change something on my shed before I get approval on that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭dmakc

Hit "Ready for Pre Approval" this morning - does this mean it's passed the RASS qualifying stage?

Advertisement