Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready for RASS

Options
  • 14-05-2019 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭

I currently have a grant application in. It says on agfood that its status is "ready for RASS". What does this mean can anyone tell me?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Grueller wrote: »
    I currently have a grant application in. It says on agfood that its status is "ready for RASS". What does this mean can anyone tell me?

Refusal And Stringent Sanctions.

You're fcuked royally ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 5,130 ✭✭✭Grueller

Refusal And Stringent Sanctions.

You're fcuked royally ðŸ˜

Big help you are. 😂
    How long does it take generally to get a decision?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Genghis Cant

Big help you are. 😂

I'm sorry, I've absolutely no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

I'm in the same status.
    Hope it means
    You'll have your money soonish.......

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

I'm in the same status.
    Hope it means
    You'll have your money soonish.......

It means application has passed the eligibility checks. It will be sent to local office for pre approval checks next

• Advertisement

Just found this on line.
    Looks like we are on the way
    Ready for Rass. Application has passed eligibility checks.

TAMS II Application Statuses

Pre Approval Statuses

Draft on line application recorded. This is where an applicant/agent has clicked a new application and has saved it. Applicant/agent can change/update a draft on line application until it is submitted.

On line application finalised is where an applicant/agent has submitted their application and can no longer change/update their application.

Ready for HQ checking. Once an application is submitted, staff in OFI division in Johnstown Castle commences carrying out eligibility checks.

Ready for Rass. Application has passed eligibility checks.

AFIT TAMS Inspection. File now in local office where pre approval checks are carried out.

Open AFIT TAMS Query. A query has been sent to the applicant who has 10 working days to reply.

Closed AFIT TAMS Query. Applicant has satisfactorily resolved query.

AFIT Approved. Approval to commence has been issued to the applicant.

AFIT not approved. Application will be rejected / withdrawn.

Application Rejected. Approval has not issued as application is rejected

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Parishlad

Big help you are. ��

How long have you the application in Grueller? I have submitted an application for a shed in April so hoping to hear something by the end of the Summer.

Parishlad wrote: »
    How long have you the application in Grueller? I have submitted an application for a shed in April so hoping to hear something by the end of the Summer.

Submitted for the close of the 4/5 april tranche so 6 weeks or so

Submitted for the close of the 4/5 april tranche so 6 weeks or so
    Not so bad. At least it’s moving. I was after that tranche and can’t remember when it closes. Would like to get going by the end of the summer but sure we’ll see what happens.

Anyone get any word about grants yet. Would really love to start weighting my stock...

• Advertisement

****ers rejected my application.
    RASS Not Selected
    They didnt give a reason

****ers rejected my application.
    RASS Not Selected
    They didnt give a reason

What were you applying for if you don’t mind me asking? Was it building or equipment? I have an application in for a slatted shed so just curious. Bit of a balls that they didn’t give you a reason. Is there any way to find out I wonder?

What were you applying for if you don’t mind me asking? Was it building or equipment? I have an application in for a slatted shed so just curious. Bit of a balls that they didn’t give you a reason. Is there any way to find out I wonder?

My application is still making it's way through the system but it makes little differ now. There is no way I am spending €100k + on a shed for beef now.

Weighing scales. Calf dehoring crate. And a grass plate meter just to get me over the 2 grand min. I'll be calling on Monday to see why I was rejected. Thought I would of hot it no problem as it was such a small amount...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,453 ✭✭✭kk.man

Weighing scales. Calf dehoring crate. And a grass plate meter just to get me over the 2 grand min. I'll be calling on Monday to see why I was rejected. Thought I would of hot it no problem as it was such a small amount...

Same here..bet the big thicket items and young farmers got preference. This was my only TAMS application and will be my last. They can go f#%"*.

I'm young farmer. (Well 38). And 1st time applying too.

Jeez I'm surprised that they declined that application. Like yourself, I would have thought that a relatively small amount like that would go through no problem. Mine is gone to HQ for Checking so I hope I'll hear soon enough one way or the other.
    I wonder though if a rejection for myself would be a blessing in disguise the way things are at the moment. I'll wait and see if it gets accepted first and then make a final decision on what to do next.

Same here but you can never tell what's going on in the departments heads....

It's a tough time to know weather or not to invest for the future alright

OK i managed to talk to a lovely lady in johns town castle.
    She Explained that the cut of points for this round was 46 and i only got 30
    She told me that I actually got no points for my equipment part.

She told me to decrease the amount by 1% on each item as this will give me 6 points each % and it will get me over the 46 points i need to be accepted in this round.

To me this seems silly.
    I was told my my teagasc adviser that that even though my Equipment im looking for is more than what the TAMS are offering, i should only put in the tams amount.

EG
    weighing scales
    TAMS reference cost €1164
    I can get one for €1200

Teagasc adviser told me to put in the lesser amount.

But the one in Johnstown castle is telling me to put in 1% lower that €1164 (€1152).

This seems a little bit wrong.

Can anyone confirm or deny...

Mine had gone for HQ Checking and then a query was raised for Ineligible docs. Got a letter in the post to say that I needed to submit the drawings that had been stamped by the Council. So I just downloaded them from the Planning website and attached online to the application. Status now showing HQ Check Query Closed for the last couple of days. Will wait and see what happens next.

• Advertisement

Mine had gone for HQ Checking and then a query was raised for Ineligible docs. Got a letter in the post to say that I needed to submit the drawings that had been stamped by the Council. So I just downloaded them from the Planning website and attached online to the application. Status now showing HQ Check Query Closed for the last couple of days. Will wait and see what happens next.

Eventually some movement on my application. Has gone from HQ Query Check Closed to 'Ready for Pre-Approval'. It took well over a month for a status update. I rang a couple of times just to see if there was any issue and each time I was told that all was in order. I guess these things just take time. :)

My reapplication has now moved into ready for afir. I call last week about it and asked if it would be approved by next week. The one on the phone asked me why. I told her the ploughing match is on and I'm wanting to spend my money there. She sounded surprised that it was even on.

Like have they not got a brain the their combined heads. Give farmers money before a big ag event like that is the smartest thing to do...

My reapplication has now moved into ready for afir. I call last week about it and asked if it would be approved by next week. The one on the phone asked me why. I told her the ploughing match is on and I'm wanting to spend my money there. She sounded surprised that it was even on.

Like have they not got a brain the their combined heads. Give farmers money before a big ag event like that is the smartest thing to do...

My application is still at Ready for RASS stage. Has been there for almost a month now. Seems a very long, slow process. I'm not really too bothered as I won't be doing anything until next year anyway at this stage. That is of course if I actually go ahead with it at all the way things are at the minute.

Actually seeing this reminded me that I want to ring them to remove my application.

Actually seeing this reminded me that I want to ring them to remove my application.

Good man, it will free up a bit of money for me! :D

Seriously though, would you not just leave it be. If it gets accepted there is no onus on you to do anything. Think you have 2 years anyway and maybe this time next year we'll be seeing a €5/kg price! :D:D:D

Good man, it will free up a bit of money for me! :D

Seriously though, would you not just leave it be. If it gets accepted there is no onus on you to do anything. Think you have 2 years anyway and maybe this time next year we'll be seeing a €5/kg price! :D:D:D

Going dairying and want to apply for feeders, autowash, milk meters and a new bulk tank once I have the basic parlour done from my own pocket so need this application off of the books.

Doesnt look like I will be purchasing at the ploughing match :'(

My application has moved to Ready for AFIT since yesterday. Will probably have another month to wait before any further update.

Just for this today when i came home from work

tapIeC.jpg

• Advertisement

Just for this today when i came home from work

tapIeC.jpg

Good stuff! Mine has moved to Ready for LO checks so we’ll see what happens.

Advertisement