Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cillian Murphy's looking rough

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Do you want the maths or not?

The people who say that have things like "numbers" and "facts" and other such lefty notions behind them

So we should throw good money after bad on ‘people’ like her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Thanks to the bleeding hearts, we have to share the streets with these filth. 18months with time suspended thanks to her plea and remorse. I wonder if it was a judge getting attacked by two already barred scum bags, would there be time off for feeling "remorse" (after running away, not staying to check on the victim)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

There really needs to be a line where if they go above a certain number of convictions they get led out the back of the court to be “disappeared”.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

theteal wrote: »
    There really needs to be a line where if they go above a certain number of convictions they get led out the back of the court to be “disappeared”.

The penal colonies really weren't that bad of an idea

There are parts of the world that surely this lady would improve just by her presence.

sdanseo wrote: »
    The penal colonies really weren't that bad of an idea

There are parts of the world that surely this lady would improve just by her presence.

Maybe drop her into an active volcano?

• Advertisement

Not at all. Someone just asked about the banks, and my only contribution to this thread is on the billions they've cost. I'll gladly rehearse them if asked!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Maybe drop her into an active volcano?

That or land her in a favella in Brasil. Or a back yard in Compton.
    She can be free but would have to fend for herself.
    Let Darwin sort things out

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

There are no bad people only bad owners!

In this type of case I’m all in favour of an eye for and eye type justice.

The scruffy tramp looks like she could do with a wash and a face peel.

What a mouldy old scumbag thing to do to someone. I hope she gets pushed into the Liffey with a spike in her back. Good enough for her. Pure scum.

• Advertisement

Shane MacGowan's let himself go.

It’s funny when the reference is to someone who had something to let go in the first place.

‘She looks like Shane McGowan’ is what you’re saying then, right?

Here, have a sympathy smile: :)

3/10 for effort.

Shane MacGowan's let himself go.

No, that is a picture of criminal Michelle Ruth. An easy mistake to make, though, so don’t feel bad about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

JayZeus wrote: »
    It’s funny when the reference is to someone who had something to let go in the first place.

‘She looks like Shane McGowan’ is what you’re saying then, right?

Here, have a sympathy smile: :)

3/10 for effort.

*Whoosh*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I hear women's prison is pretty rough, it'll scare her right off the crime.

*Whoosh*

Wow. Twice.

You’re like that fella in the pub who starts telling the same joke someone else told, minutes after everyone just heard it and had a good laugh.

It may be funny the first time, but not the second when everyone, everyone know the punchline.

Wow. Twice.

You’re like that fella in the pub who starts telling the same joke someone else told, minutes after everyone just heard it and had a good laugh.

It may be funny the first time, but not the second when everyone, everyone know the punchline.

You actually seem angry now. Relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

The type who should be cleaning bedpans and wiping oaps arses for her dole.

The type who should be cleaning bedpans and wiping oaps arses for her dole.

I'm not sure you want someone like that dealing with the vulnerable. The time inside might give her children some respite.

You actually seem angry now. Relax.

You’re not great at reading the room either. As I’ve told you before, it’s hard to be angry with someone when I’m laughing at them.

At, not with.

kowloon wrote: »
    I'm not sure you want someone like that dealing with the vulnerable. The time inside might give her children some respite.

That animal is better suited to forced labour on a chain gang. Give me a whip and a Winchester and I’ll get my own horse and Stetson.

• Advertisement

That animal is better suited to forced labour on a chain gang. Give me a whip and a Winchester and I’ll get my own horse and Stetson.

I'll practice my southern accent if you get some chew.

You’re not great at reading the room either. As I’ve told you before, it’s hard to be angry with someone when I’m laughing at them.

At, not with.

Sorry, I've no recollection of ever interacting with you before. You do seem angry though, despite your protestations. A stranger's crap joke on the internet isn't worth responding to, let alone getting yourself all worked up over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

158 previous convictions? She couldn’t live by the laws of society if she was paid to!

Length of rope and a 4 foot drop. Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

She gave Ruth credit for her plea, her personal circumstances, her remorse

So there you have it. Just say sorry and that is taken in to account when sentencing. Should knock a few months off.

You do seem angry though.

Shouldn't bother you this much, let it go. Life's too short to let people live in your head rent free

Sorry, I've no recollection of ever interacting with you before. You do seem angry though, despite your protestations. A stranger's crap joke on the internet isn't worth responding to, let alone getting yourself all worked up over.

You seem a bit needy, to be fair. And pointing out to you that I’m laughing at you isn’t a protestation or getting worked up. You try that on a fair bit but I’m not bothered by you. Every village needs someone like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Jesus, who got up on that thing? Twice!

Jesus, who got up on that thing? Twice!

Drugs can be a terrible thing in the wrong hands

You seem a bit needy, to be fair. And pointing out to you that I’m laughing at you isn’t a protestation or getting worked up. You try that on a fair bit but I’m not bothered by you. Every village needs someone like you.
    Ah you sound a bit worked up in fairness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Boiling water? What a scumbag. I’m glad that the victim had no permanent scarring. That could have been so much worse.

Reminds me of an incident I had happen to me in a city centre shop about six or seven years ago. A security guard told a teenage boy to give back the 500ml bottle of coke he had just shoplifted. I was standing between the two. The teenager was at the door, the guard by the till. The teenager flung the unopened bottle at the security guard. It flew past my head, just missing me and I could tell from the spin on the bottle that it was flung with some considerable force. I was so relieved that it didn’t hit my head. I think some sort of injury would have resulted. Scumbags gonna scumbag. :mad:

Advertisement