Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyGolfSpy Golf Ball Testing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

GreeBo wrote: »
    Personally I'd worry more about not losing a ball rather than gaining 10 yards.

10 yards *might* shave off 1 stroke and I really stress the "might", not losing a ball is a guaranteed 2 shots off your card...
    I worry about the miss, and I practice to stop doing it, it's not something I'm happy with.

If I can pick up yardage and not even have to change my swing I'll take it though.

I've played 4 rounds with the ProV1x now but using a demo driver for the week so I can't really say if the yardage is there. Feels just as good and maybe a hair more spin around the greens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭benny79

Lol that makes sense. I thought there was something juicy going on in the background :)

Ha sorry I posted on my phone!! :D

Advertisement