Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Aiken Promotions
    The Award-Winning Brendan O’Carroll and Mrs Brown's Boys have announced their debut Cork performances as they bring ‘Mrs Brown D’Live Show’ to the Marquee Cork this June with an evening show on Friday 12th June and Saturday 13th June for a matinee & evening show. Tickets on sale Thursday 30th Jan at 9am #LATM20

• Registered Users Posts: 37,871 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Aiken Promotions

Lord
    Well I suppose people are into that

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Duffy98

Aiken Promotions
    Christ each to their own

• Registered Users Posts: 85,241 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Duffy98 wrote: »
    Tom Jones is playing the Marquee... I'll be honest wasnt expecting a good act but jesus the lineup this year is as bland as ever it really goes to show the difference between the calibre of acts that MCD can get and what Aiken can get its pathetic

If this is the last year of LATM Cork, it is going out NOT with a bang, very bad line up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,652 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

That did not merit an announcement! Ha

• Advertisement

Im kinda raging that Tom Jones isnt playing in Dublin ha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If this is the last year of LATM Cork, it is going out NOT with a bang, very bad line up
    Thats what I said earlier and got a load of abuse its full of has-beens like with overpriced tickets in a venue held in a car park

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thats what I said earlier and got a load of abuse its full of has-beens like with overpriced tickets in a venue held in a car park

You had two posters saying they thought its better than previous years. Hardly loads of abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,808 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I think it’s a great line up, better than last year that’s for sure
    Il be going to Diana Ross, the national and orbital

Was really hoping for the frames today though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,704 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Im kinda raging that Tom Jones isnt playing in Dublin ha

Dublin coach or Aircoach to Belfast, tenner each way, back in Dublin for last orders.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,871 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Didn't knw the 3arena area got a new hotel

The Mayson and it has a pub attached to it not sure of the name of it

Hope it deff improves the area in terms of somewhere for quick pre gig pint if u want to stay in the area. The Gibson ans green room bars are ok but can be crowded and lack atmosphere (well for the gibson in that case)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,151 ✭✭✭rednik

Jeff Lynne's ELO in the 3 Arena on Monday October 19th, tkts on sale Friday 31st Jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭JamieHP

My Chemical Romance in Kilmainham 23rd June, tickets out on Friday

83470876_10158142820694548_8017767419718139904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=qrEDTUc3sWUAX_SvgH9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=3dc1d9ed4d56385c318539eb4d1b293a&oe=5E908791

My chemical Romance Tuesday June 23rd Kilmainham tickets on sale this friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Coronas doing a festival on the August Bank Holiday weekend in Bray with the kind of names you might associate with them.

Might help the atmosphere elsewhere anyway!

83470876_10158142820694548_8017767419718139904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=qrEDTUc3sWUAX_SvgH9&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=3dc1d9ed4d56385c318539eb4d1b293a&oe=5E908791

Damn. Same day as the Hella Mega Tour. He's awesome. Very big venue for him though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Michael Kiwanuka and Britanny howard Trinity Summer Series 29th June

• Registered Users Posts: 12,513 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Did anyone else see that Michael Kiwanuka is playing in Trinity on June 29th?

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Coronas doing a festival on the August Bank Holiday weekend in Bray with the kind of names you might associate with them.

Might help the atmosphere elsewhere anyway!

https://twitter.com/mcd_productions/status/1221721133613035520?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Hearing My Chemical Romance are playing 23rd June 2020. Ireland seems to love booking bands for June gigs.

There's about 7/8 gigs I'd go to and they are all in June. Wallet would go bare in no time. Looks like I'm putting my weezer, fall out boy and green day tickets back up for sale. Can't miss MCR.

Anyone know how big of a venue Kilmainham is for MCR cause i can imagine its going to be impossible to get a ticket on Friday Peter missed the mark anyway could of easily put them in pairc ui caoimh since hes the agreement with the GAA to put shows in there. A tuesday is well awkard though

Hearing My Chemical Romance are playing 21st June 2020. Ireland seems to love booking bands for June gigs.

There's about 7/8 gigs I'd go to and they are all in June. Wallet would go bare in no time. Looks like I'm putting my weezer, fall out boy and green day tickets back up for sale. Can't miss MCR.

It's the 23rd and it's six posts up!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

The Nal wrote: »
    Did anyone else see that Michael Kiwanuka is playing in Trinity on June 29th?

?

Hearing My Chemical Romance are playing 21st June 2020. Ireland seems to love booking bands for June gigs.

Its cause we book them as they are doing their festival runs so its always June im the same ive GNR , Green Day and Chemical Brothers all on that week be perfect if it was on the weekend

Anyone know how big of a venue Kilmainham is for MCR cause i can imagine its going to be impossible to get a ticket on Friday Peter missed the mark anyway could of easily put them in pairc ui caoimh since hes the agreement with the GAA to put shows in there. A tuesday is well awkard though

Its big. Usually around 10k.

Its big. Usually around 10k.
    Thats not that big at all for them think they could do two dates?

Tickets for MCR are 72.50 each

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

greenspurs wrote: »
    Please let it be Megadeth !!

Was deadly down there the last time they were there !!

that would be class actually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Advertisement