Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Now Mam is he worthy of your number ;) Tell him for your No1 vote he must bring you on a date :D Lyrath Hotel is looking well this time of year :D

Nah , She's not my type Auto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nah , She's not my type Auto :D

First time for everything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    First time for everything :D

True , but still not my type :p

Ferry time, weekend over, back to real life, for the boyfriend anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Nearly half three already. Time flies. Fished this morning and then got the lawns cut. Now to sit in the garden while it's still sunny

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Waiting for home time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the doctors surgery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

In the doctors surgery.
    Dangerous place.....GTFO ASAP. otherwise expect to find yourself FUBAR, OK ? :eek:

I'm in Howth ( Co Dublin ), wondering will it stay dry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home in bed.

Was not particularly well today, I know chronic stress and anxiety does a number on your immune system but how long does it take for it to build back up again when you are on the mend? I've been getting about a cold a month for two years and I am about ready for it to stop!!

Anyway, old qi on YouTube, hoping to fall asleep soon to the sound of Stephen fry telling me incredibly useless facts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Break time at work, can’t wait for it to be time to go home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchen - having an iceberger

Just gave the lawn a trim.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Hope you’re ok Sephy :)

I’m in the kitchen cooking dinner for my OH while listening to a Harry Potter audiobook.

Hope you’re ok Sephy :)

I’m in the kitchen cooking dinner for my OH while listening to a Harry Potter audiobook.
    Read by Stephen fry? That collection on iTunes is probably the most expensive thing I own!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In the big ass armchair waiting for a big ass pizza and then an evening of lazy ass tv watching.

TG1 wrote: »
    Read by Stephen fry? That collection on iTunes is probably the most expensive thing I own!!!

I got them separately so I have all of them read by Stephen Fry except Deathly Hallows.
    It really annoys me as I much prefer Stephen Fry to Jim Dale :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope youre ok Seph.

Couchside with tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hope youre ok Seph.

Couchside with tae.

It's the Barry's tea consumption has him at the doctors, poison that stuff! :)

Tableside after a plate of pasta.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,036 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Cramming in Library

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, le quel suprise :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm at home cooking which today means heating up what's in the mystery foil thing in the oven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Finishing a cup of tea then heading to bed. Getting up early to watch Game of Thrones is beginning to take its toll

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'm at home cooking which today means heating up what's in the mystery foil thing in the oven.

Well, what was it?.

Heading to get water and a cuppa.

Plan to sleep early did not work. Sometimes my idyllic place of residence becomes less idyllic when I want to sleep and my neighbours want to run their various equine businesses in the yard...

Headache is getting so bad my hair is starting to hurt... :( Drinking tea to make myself feel better (diplomat, aka Aldi tea, please don't shout at me AH tea fanatics, I'm feeling sorry for myself enough already!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,736 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm listening to KISS :eek:

"I was made for lovin' you baby
    You were made for lovin' me"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Time for GOT!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Doing nothing really. Just chillin'.

I hope you are ok Sephers.

I broke my vegetative state for a few hours today. Back to it now! Sitting on the couch about to watch True Detective season 3 :)

mzungu wrote: »
    Time for GOT!!

I’m waiting impatiently to put it on here.
    Delighted I’ve managed to avoid spoilers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside watching my favourite man :)

@Seph hope your ok xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In the doctors surgery.

Hope you're okay Seph.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement