Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back in Limerick after my cousin’s communion. It was a lovely day, my cousin put on a massive spread and even had an ice cream van turn up! :eek: now I’ve eaten so much I feel sick, but I’m happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Reminiscing this evening. Watching the Depeche Mode Devotional live show. It was 1993. I was a young camera assistant. Spain, France and Germany. Feel like some memory lane stuff as life is so ordinary now when older.:D Tomorrow is mundane stuff.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, fantastic day had. Horse shows are my favourite way to spend a Sunday. Now trying to get myself organised for the back to reality moment when the alarm goes off tomorrow!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside.

Tired after going for a run earlier. Looking forward to going to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Heading to bed shortly, should be a grand week at the coalface as very few in my office this week, another great weekend was had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, Die Hard 2 on telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I’ve a soft spot for Bruce ... I mean John

How can the same **** happen to the same guy twice?

Sorry, it's the third one. With the bombs in NYC

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grandeeod wrote: »
    How can the same **** happen to the same guy twice?

Never mind that, what about that feckin indestructible vest he wears, wtf is with that??

• Advertisement

Sorry, it's the third one. With the bombs in NYC

"You know your brother was an asshole."

If you watch Die Hard 4.0, I'll leave the thread. As for that 5th one in Russia.....

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side
    Zzzzzzzz

Never mind that, what about that feckin indestructible vest he wears, wtf is with that??

Must be a Kevlar vest sprayed white.:D Personally I've never had a vest like it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,777 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I had a kevlar stab vest and i still think his yoke was magic-er

Grandeeod wrote:
    If you watch Die Hard 4.0, I'll leave the thread. As for that 5th one in Russia.....

I haven't seen #5, I need a Men in Black flasher to wipe #4 from memory.

Just spotted Star Trek Beyond on the telly. Ordered Mrs G to switch it off! :eek: Can they just give up the oul Start Trek thing. It doesn't get better than the Original. There's only one Captain Kirk and Spock....and McCoy, and Zulu and Chekov and Uhura and Scotty,:D

I am fond of Star Trek next generation, Jean luc and ryker etc. End of episodes cruelly cut off because i'd be dragged by the ear out to mass :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭votecounts

I haven't seen #5, I need a Men in Black flasher to wipe #4 from memory.
    Thank your lucky stars, arguable the worst of the series

I am fond of Star Trek next generation, Jean luc and ryker etc. End of episodes cruelly cut off because i'd be dragged by the ear out to mass :(

Next Gen, Voyager and Deep space nine, I can handle, but the reboot movies...nah. But apparently Patrick Stewart is coming back in a movie all to himself/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In d'bed with d'thoughts and d'dreams.

• Advertisement

In d'bed with d'thoughts and d'dreams.

And d'telly :p d'unbelievable!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,044 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back home from 3 jaunts, anyone want lots of chocolates and fruit?

Just couchside after a great weekend, starvation starts tomorrow as I'm stuffed to the gills, just seen the moon rising and its collosal, they'll all be howling tomorrow lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just couchside after a great weekend, starvation starts tomorrow as I'm stuffed to the gills, just seen the moon rising and its collosal, they'll all be howling tomorrow lol.

The moon is stunning tonight , if anyone hasn't seen it , go look !

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Kitchenside just home from a great day and evening :)

I may venture out to see this moon :)

I was out, it is indeed crazy, though i figured it must be a big one when i saw the height of the tide earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In from moon gazing , Netflix now , Behind "The Cove " The Quiet Japanese Speak Out .

Should be an interesting watch , I remember watching The Cove .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Went outside to see the moon and it's too cloudy :(

Bedside and Night all :)

Auto that's a pity.. I'd take a photo but the phone only makes it look like a floating tic-tac :o

Deskside having a milky mint for the first time in many, many years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Back up from bed, can't sleep.
    No coffee as I want to and need to sleep, but the last couple of days are replaying in my mind, I miss my brood when the go away and I'm just sad that it will probably be August before we're all together at the same time again.
    A drink of water and I'll try again to sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement