Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

FFred wrote: »
    I’ve said too much already :pac:

I’d say I’ve all but pinpointed my house in my post history over the last while ;)

Oh now you want me to stalk you :D

I'm going to say goodnight all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Oh now you want me to stalk you :D

I'm going to say goodnight all :)

Watch out FFred, it's nightvision goggles time for Auto :D

Night Auto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Listening to a few tunes. Relaxed. Beer can nearly empty so big decision is bed or one more beer ???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

FFred wrote: »
    Listening to a few tunes. Relaxed. Beer can nearly empty so big decision is bed or one more beer ???

Depends on how early you have to get up i guess. If you are enjoying tunes and relaxation stay as you are once it doesn't eff up your day.

I'm in the office drinking tea and dispensing wisdom!! :P

Depends on how early you have to get up i guess. If you are enjoying tunes and relaxation stay as you are once it doesn't eff up your day.

I'm in the office drinking tea and dispensing wisdom!! :P

Well I am back in work in six weeks time so I suppose I better behave :pac:

• Advertisement

Panic! So little time!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Kitchen table after some chips and homemade burger. Was out all day hammering around the roads up on a tractor. Got a good dinner but the tea in another house was cat melodian. Heartburn and craving for something decent since 7.00. Now to finish the cup of tea and 3 squares of the neighbours apple tart. Probably diabetes.

I'd say you are flat to the mat of late Foxy, you've earned the tart, but squares???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally home from work. Was officially done at 1, but didn’t get out till about half 2

Just got the shivers, wtf? It's mild out :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,085 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dublin bound, 3.5 hours to Istanbul, 2:45 there and 4:30 to Dublin

At least the first flight appears relatively empty.

Safe travels Smurf, are you travelling about or staying in dublin?.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Cats fed. Going to have a very lazy day. Happy Sunday All!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's that time of the day again......coffee time , heading for the kitchen 😀

Home, lying on the bed. Night night all.

Work
    It's too nice out to be working!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....gone are the dark clouds that had me blind, it's gonna be a bright bright sun-shiny day...

Morning all,

it's a beautiful sunny morning 15C

Temp couchside with tea...a leisurely breakfast shortly

Seven Worlds will Collide

@Grem. . Chores to do in Dublin, gotta clean out the house for renovation starting next week.

Awake in bed but not sure why. Still tired so might try and get some more sleep

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Party at Smurfs :D

• Advertisement

The new Istanbul airport is amazing, place is beyond huge, great selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Multiple smoking terraces for those who enjoy.
    So much better than the old airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coffee & toasted cheese sandwich, after a run. It is warm out there.

Cup a tae after being in the garden mixing cement for a long long overdue half-completed project !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Back inside after a lovely Sunday morning walk, did two and a half miles in glorious sunshine, day of sport ahead - GAA, F1, tennis and horse racing

Sitting in the garden enjoying the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the garden, enjoying some peace and quiet after visitors have gone. So lovely to see them and spend time with them, but also lovely to appreciate the calm afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

On holiday and in my friends apartment watching the tennis. We went out for drinks last night with some friends of his and his missus didn’t come with us. I’m pretty sure they’re in a fight at the moment and I feel so awkward. Staying here for one more night and I kinda wish I had a hotel.

On holiday and in my friends apartment watching the tennis. We went out for drinks last night with some friends of his and his missus didn’t come with us. I’m pretty sure they’re in a fight at the moment and I feel so awkward. Staying here for one more night and I kinda wish I had a hotel.

Nothing worse,ignore it lol.

Ready to go for roadtrip but sat down watching the match instead, will head off later when its cooler..Come on Cork.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the kitchen , back after my walk, you'd swear I was a honeybear as I had two spoons of honey when I came back 😀 as I was feeling weak from the heat ,beautiful down the park, stopped to people watch, was wearing my sunglasses 😎 so glad I brought them with me .

• Advertisement

Gwan the cats :D

Can put my heart back in my chest :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement