Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

What kind of beer? :pac:

Those little brasserie ones from Lidl or Aldi! Not really a beer drinker at all but they're going well with my tortilla chips and the movie!

What's accompanying Barry tonight?! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Had a little accident which could have been very nasty when the clip on my TRX straps snapped sending me onto the concrete floor just within the last 30 minutes.

485211.jpg

Got away with just road rash and bruises.

So sitting down licking my wounds and furiously emailing the TRX people about this.

:mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis Mak that could have been bloody bad, glad you got away lightly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Those little brasserie ones from Lidl or Aldi! Not really a beer drinker at all but they're going well with my tortilla chips and the movie!

What's accompanying Barry tonight?! :pac:

A ham roll :pac:

Think I got the gist of the lighter - cheers!

Oh a woman of many talents :pac:

Jaysis Mak that could have been bloody bad, glad you got away lightly

Cheers.. I'm not even messing when I say it but I train falls and breakfall's in Judo all the time, I take falls for laughs so I dread to think of this happening to someone unprepared!.

I'm a fairly solid 100kg (I think thats about 16st. I've always used metric), that's a lot of weight hanging off a TRX, plus I was doing rows so I was pulling that weight too!.

I think I deserve to go for a beer to settle me 'ol nerves eh?.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A beer and some wings i think

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

A ham roll :pac:

Hang. Delish.

Oh a woman of many talents :pac:

Not really. My hands are nearly feickin broken. If ever there was a deterrent.

I must be totally incompetent :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Just one of those days. Had the house to myself for the day coz the missus hates me and stuff :D
    So I decided perfect opportunity to do some work around the house.
    Started cleaning up and shoving everything I didnt need into the garden shed.
    About an hour later herself's brother rang and asked could he store some stuff in my shed while he's getting his house done up.
    So I spent the next hour taking everything I had put into the shed back out again.
    So basically that's 2 or 3 hours just moving crap around and then moving it back again.
    Christ. And then I wonder why I drink.

Listening to Paul Simon, Graceland now. Theres a brilliant line in that song "losing love is like a window in your heart, everyone sees you fall apart".

If anyone was looking through the window of my shed today they'd have seen some falling apart too :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Under poolside umbrella.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Field on RTE 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Time for bed

Zzzzzzzz

Listening to Plaid and pondering

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sliding under the duvet with fresh sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Codladh sámh!

Hang on, i'll just get sprinkling the good dream dust for all of you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, thinking, a recent meeting has me questioning things

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is pondering where abouts Ffred is situated in Kilkenny :D

I'm now going to have to invest in more cameras :D

Bedside looking up extra software for cameras :D

Hopefully nothing too negative Atc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I'm on the bed as opposed to in it. I can still hear the Duracell bunny aka Rubberlegs most jr awake and messing. If you could bottle that energy you'd make a fortune.

A beer and some wings i think

Back from the local, I was too late for wings (kitchen was closed) but I'd a lovely few scupes... Just the right amount to hit that sweet spot between tipsy and langers drunk :pac:

Hitting the sack shortly with a home measure of Jamesons :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Autosport wrote: »
    Is pondering where abouts Ffred is situated in Kilkenny :D

Further south than you.

No not far enough .....

Further ....

Further .......

Hits the quay in Waterford ... Too far :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

FFred wrote: »
    Further south than you.

No not far enough .....

Further ....

Further .......

Welcome to Waterford, FFred :)

Further south than you.

No not far enough .....

Further ....

Further .......

Mullinavat is it :D I may take a spin down there so and scope out the place :D I'll take the back roads though so you won't see me :D;)

Purchases new equipment :D

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Welcome to Waterford, FFred :)

I have been known to take the short trip into the city to a few centres of imbibement on the odd (twice a week) occasion :pac:

I can feel Auto triangulating from here :pac:

Mullinavat is it
    Jaysus Nooooooooooo

You have to go across country a little bit :)

Jaysus Nooooooooooo

You have to go across country a little bit :)

This is getting interesting now :D I'll be on the M9 tomorrow ;) might veer across to mooncoin or maybe kilmacow ;):D

This is like something from challenge anneka back in the 80's

This is getting interesting now :D I'll be on the M9 tomorrow ;) might veer across to mooncoin or maybe kilmacow ;):D

I’ve said too much already :pac:

I’d say I’ve all but pinpointed my house in my post history over the last while ;)

• Advertisement

FFred is holding the next thread party/sleepover/mayhem gathering yay!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement