Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Plus app offers [No Code Requests!]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

I requested one, saved the code and all but its not in my saved codes. Strange.

If you contact three via Web chat they will be able to reissue you the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I clicked on the free pizza by mistake. First to pm gets the code

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Tandey

Just got a €20 gift card for Three accessories store from the 3 plus app.

No idea what it can be used for but will have a browse later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Tandey wrote: »

cheers, got one too. Site is banjaxed at the moment, seems to be lots of overpriced tech on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Tandey wrote: »

Got it too, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

mrcheez wrote: »
    Got it too, thanks

None left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

Sir Dosser wrote: »
    None left :(

The site is s*** anyway, you can’t add items to cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

amber2 wrote: »
    The site is s*** anyway, you can’t add items to cart.

Yip .... Instax Mini Camera is on the main page ... so to add to cart - nothing happens. Have emailed them to see if they can help (online agent can only confirm stock levels of Phones - advised me to go to a shop but I think the €20 off is online only) :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭andydurnin

Any got any vouchers they are not using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

RayCon wrote: »
    Yip .... Instax Mini Camera is on the main page ... so to add to cart - nothing happens. Have emailed them to see if they can help (online agent can only confirm stock levels of Phones - advised me to go to a shop but I think the €20 off is online only) :mad:

Try it now, add to cart seems to be working again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Balls I thought I had a good scam going with the offers and vouchers on 3plus still working after I switched to Gomo but now it looks like I've been deleted by 3 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28 NateDogsCats

Thargor wrote: »
    Balls I thought I had a good scam going with the offers and vouchers on 3plus still working after I switched to Gomo but now it looks like I've been deleted by 3 :(

Just buy another sim for €20, I have a dual SIM phone and bought a Three SIM just for Three Rewards mainly for the cinema offers (2 trips for 2 people alone pays that back), was only supposed to last 6 months but definitely been longer than that now.

Annoyed I missed out on this one, only bought the missus an iPhone XR might have been something there useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

ended up getting the miband 4 for €22.80. I know it can be bought for similar price from Aliexpress etc. but as a xmas present it wouldn't have arrived in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

amber2 wrote: »
    Try it now, add to cart seems to be working again.

Finally got it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭glanman

anyone know who they ship things with, the reference they gave me doesnt track on nightline who is who i paid for shipping with

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Free cookies and icecream for supermacs

Free cookies and icecream for supermacs

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Not seeing it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Showed up for me and went to click it and the app failed. Reopened the app and its no longer available for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Pistachios & cream

GBX wrote: »
    Showed up for me and went to click it and the app failed. Reopened the app and its no longer available for me.

Same for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Same for me

Exact same for me just now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,903 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I went back in and got it.

Try the food and drink section

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

keavebm wrote: »
    Try the food and drink section

See it there now... tried it and got the "fail" message, but then clicked "Claim you treat" a second later and the code popped up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,403 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Never got a code but it tells me that I've already used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,548 ✭✭✭billyhead

Did anyone get the Milano pizza code from a couple of weeks back. If so what was the expiry date. I was send one from a kind fellow three subscriber but no point in wasting the trip to Milanos if it's expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

billyhead wrote: »
    Did anyone get the Milano pizza code from a couple of weeks back. If so what was the expiry date. I was send one from a kind fellow three subscriber but no point in wasting the trip to Milanos if it's expired.

If it was for the free pizza then it was the 15th, at least it was on my one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

BKWDR wrote: »
    If it was for the free pizza then it was the 15th, at least it was on my one...

It was the 15th and I had one and went to use it on the 15th and it was gone from my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,548 ✭✭✭billyhead

Ah rats. Thanks for letting me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

As per usual, I don't have a code for one of those great freebies...surely it's not just pot luck?

Advertisement