Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Plus app offers [No Code Requests!]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,817 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wont be using my Elverly €20 voucher
    PM if interested and I'll send it onto u

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Nerd Queen

Pm sent thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭billcullen1

Pm

• Registered Users Posts: 19 darcey1971

PM sent, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,630 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Quick one... what happens if you buy a pair of sock for a few euro from Elverys using the €20 voucher, do you get a gift card with the remaining balance or do you lose the rest (i.e. one transaction only) ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

i think the voucher is online only so i would imagine you lose what you dont use

• Registered Users Posts: 37,817 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Wont be using my Elverly €20 voucher
    PM if interested and I'll send it onto u

Now gone to the first person who PM

They have been contacted

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭CBCB

sugarman wrote: »
    Pretty sure it had to be on a €40 min spend in the T&C's

Don't think so, I purchased a hoodie for €35 on sale and got it for €15 with vchr

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

mrcheez wrote: »
    Quick one... what happens if you buy a pair of sock for a few euro from Elverys using the €20 voucher, do you get a gift card with the remaining balance or do you lose the rest (i.e. one transaction only) ?

Bought an already reduced North Face fleece for €23 myself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Anyone manage to upgrade the Milano margarita pizza to one with toppings?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

sweetie wrote: »
    Anyone manage to upgrade the Milano margarita pizza to one with toppings?

Yep, when I used my code a couple of months back the waiter suggested it to me as soon as I told him I had the voucher. You just pay for the extra toppings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I just bought a jacket that was €55 RRP, marked down to €40 minus the voucher so I paid €20.

Aww man. There is so much I would like to get there. If anyone has a spare floating about....

long shot I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Stupid app. I didn't even have the option for this voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

MarkY91 wrote: »

More than a few didn't. Some offers are unlimited codes. Some are to certain numbers only. I don't mind too much , I've gotten my fair share of discounts over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭webpal

MarkY91 wrote: »

Haha, I got a voucher for a free coffee once...........to use in a coffee shop 100 miles away.

Some of the good ones I've used are always there I think. Elverys 15% and advance pitstop

• Registered Users Posts: 13,630 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

This Elverys voucher was deal of the thread so far I reckon. I got 2 pro swim shorts reduced 70% and after Elverys voucher grand total was €0.96.

Saving €68.94.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Mac-Chops

Free Butlers Hot Chocolate, claim code today only, valid til end of October.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭VG31

Mac-Chops wrote: »

Nothing showing for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Moving2017

VG31 wrote: »
    Nothing showing for me.

Nor me... there was a separate thread earlier in the week sayin similar.

Perhaps it’s joining anniversary related and release for specific people at the start of their joining month?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Mac-Chops wrote: »

It didnt show up for me a few days ago, it's not there today, I didn't get the last few freebies either.
    I contacted them last time asking why none of the offers turned up in my app and they gave me rubbish about random etc, maybe next time :rolleyes:
    Three are NOT in my good books :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Bet ya it's got to do with spend, it if you are on a cheap plan they don't bother pushing these to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,302 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Bet ya it's got to do with spend, it if you are on a cheap plan they don't bother pushing these to you.

I'm a pay as you go customer and I only top up €20 every 28 days and don't seem to be excluded from any of these.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,397 ✭✭✭VG31

Collie D wrote: »
    I'm a pay as you go customer and I only top up €20 every 28 days and don't seem to be excluded from any of these.

I'm PAYG but never get any of the offers that only certain people seem to get. The Elverys voucher didn't show up for me either.

Didn't get the free butler's got chocolate, but got a text today about 2 years since I joined 3 plus, with a €5 butler's voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The butlers hot chocolate came up for me but when I clicked claim it said there was an error and then it disappeared. Same thing with the Elverys voucher :(

If anyone is in Kildare village very soon, Free gift at Benefit Kildare for first 100 customers to celebrate them opening there.

I wouldn't be making any special visits there though, I'd be fairly sure the code is the same for everyone and no way to know when100 are gone. I won't post it for the lurkers but if anyone wants it pm me, i can reply for the next short while before work.

First 3 freebie in months and it's this :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

People need to click "save to my codes" as soon as it's shown. Or screenshot it. It's been said many times that codes disappear on the app and don't save automatically.

True but you could still rock up with your screenshot and find they're gone because a few of the first 100 used shared screenshots!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

For the Benefit offer, you do need to make a purchase and screen shots not accepted either.

Advertisement