Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel Folau, Billy Vunipola and the intolerance of tolerance

Options
1252627282931»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

ChrisJ84 wrote: »
    I hope the irony of this isn't lost on you?!

And I'm pretty sure we're all just random internet posters, offering our opinions.

No irony, I don’t claim to be christian.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,548 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Nah, he’s said what he’s said and other religious people or homophobes won’t have an issue with it or agree that it was homophobic so I’m not going to bother.
    You won't bother because you are full of it and you wouldn't find it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

eagle eye wrote: »

Last November he said that the bushfires sweeping Australia were God's judgement for passing same sex marriage and abortion laws. I'd describe that as bigoted and homophobic. How would you describe it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    Last November he said that the bushfires sweeping Australia were God's judgement for passing same sex marriage and abortion laws. I'd describe that as bigoted and homophobic. How would you describe it?

Cmon you know full well the fires only affected people who voted a certain way. He really is a despicable person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

Yeah_Right wrote: »

Well eagle eye seems to think that if it comes from the bible and/or some people don’t think it’s homophobic then it obviously isn’t.

It always amazes me how people who claim to be the most christian act the least christian, Folau being a case in point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

eagle eye wrote: »

Mod:

Please drop the personal remarks and tone. Disagree with other posters civilly.

Advertisement