Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 All Ireland Senior Football Championship *Mod note: Post #1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

RMAOK wrote: »
    They'll appeal it - for what reason I don't know, but they'll try and get one of the rescinded.

They surely will but last one no chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Awesome from Kerry Roll on the biggest game of football ever played

praying Kerry can stop the dubs now, it will be a weird feeling shouting for kerry

They can't.

It was a by the book black card. A mockery if thats rescinded.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

threeball wrote: »
    And they'll win

It wouldn't surprise me tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭corny

Kerry were the better team though. Tyrone gameplan was very reliant on McShane.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭coolshannagh28

Ref was a big help to Kerry but the Tyrone system broke down as they tired and couldn't stay with Kerry in a shootout.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Ah it’s only right that it’s Kerry that get to try and stop the five it a row. They have no hope of beating Dublin but I think it’s right that it is those two teams in the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭rgace

It's fantastic. The absolute gobshíte.

Amazing how that O'Connor sub wasn't accounted for in injury time.

Disgraceful all day from Deegan.

Unbelievable that he didn't add time on for all the Kerry playacting and to let them away with that substitution which was a farce

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Seadin

RMAOK wrote: »
    They'll appeal it - for what reason I don't know, but they'll try and get one of the rescinded.

Kerry will get off with it and he will be playing in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

HaraldB wrote: »
    Posters should cop the fu*k on calling O'Brien an idiot. I'm sure he doesn't know that could cost him a final. He was the best player on the pitch today and I hope he gets off.

As blatant a black card you'll see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Be doing him a favour to miss the final.

Won't even be close.

They can appeal one of the three black cards. Peter Harte won an appeal on one of the three he got.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

The after match interviews will be short,Tyrone still carrying that old grudge against RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Bambi wrote: »
    Deegan had to drag Kerry over the line there.

He kept Tyrone in it for long enough, the fact he reverted to punishing foul play by Tyrone eventually was surprising

• Registered Users Posts: 20 HaraldB

Good man SOB. I hope you sicken all the haters and play in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Dublin Kerry final. Should be a great day.

Hopefully we knock the bollox out of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Posters should cop the fu*k on calling O'Brien an idiot. I'm sure he doesn't know that could cost him a final. He was the best player on the pitch today and I hope he gets off.

Very ironic of you Bonnie calling him a gob****e. Going by your posts, you haven't kicked a ball in your life.

Hope he gets off? He knows the rules and nobody to blame but himself, you only hope he gets off because they’re playing the Dubs.

If a Dub player had done that yesterday I bet you wouldn’t be saying you hope he gets off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Seadin

Frozen Veg wrote: »
    Commiserations on losing the final Kerry.

Wouldn't count on it. Kerry get very lucky.

rgace wrote: »
    Unbelievable that he didn't add time on for all the Kerry playacting and to let them away with that substitution which was a farce

Ah Tyrone wanted to make the sub in the 75th minute?? Brennan didn’t know whether to go off or not.

Happens in every game now with injury time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Well when Tyrone got away with it (Harte, I think) them Kerry are as well off appealing at any rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,340 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

rgace wrote: »

If Tyrone hadn’t spent the previous 10 mins throwing digs they might have had time to get back into it. But sure, old habits die hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

They can appeal one of the three black cards. Peter Harte won an appeal on one of the three he got.

The one he got off on wasn't a black though.

What were the other 2 for SOB like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Happyilylost

Only one of the three has to be overturned. Today's won't but one of the others could be looked at. You can't appeal any black card till you have three.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

fullstop wrote: »
    If Tyrone hadn’t spent the previous 10 mins throwing digs they might have had time to get back into it. But sure, old habits die hard.

That's what it was alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,236 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I hope he plays. I want Kerry’s best 15 on the field when we crush them to secure history.

Cute Kerry divil. He said he knew before the game and the card v Meath was very soft. 100% lads he'll be lining out. He sounded so confident about it too.

The one he got off on wasn't a black though.

What were the other 2 for SOB like?

Cian ward said on the podcast that the Meath one was very harsh. Said it was completely accidental. No idea about the other one

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Oh my god SOB. That's devastating. And I bet he has no idea he'll miss the final.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

They’ll appeal the black card he got v Meath and he’ll be cleared for the final. You can’t appeal a black card until you get three of them - but Kerry board/management would have known exactly the possible discipline issues arising

He was very quick in his interview to mention that the one against Meath was a soft one.

A daft rule, surely they should be analysed straight after a game. It will be seen as corruption like Connolly if he gets to play now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭Prestonites

I
    Why would you hope he gets off. Can't judge blank the rules cause he's a good player ffs.
    'DERMO' did a few years ago? Bad memory?

I hope he plays so we can send them back down the road with a full team.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement