Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 All Ireland Senior Football Championship *Mod note: Post #1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Great defending from Tyrone. Tyrone looking slick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭threeball

Clifford is a great man to kick a point or pop a goal but he doesn't half fire away handy possession alot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

There's no more then 33k at that

Sad to see for an AI SF

The Hill looks particularly sparse

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Strabanimal

They're expecting balls in to McShane. How many possessions have been lost already by Tyrone because of it. Next level defending by the Tyrone defence tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

This is brutal stuff altogether. At least if Kerry win there will be some attacking interest in the final.

Dublin will hammer both either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Are Dublin and Mayo not the only ones that sell these out?

Yup. and have waiting lists. So I have no idea what other scheme could be created for the rest of the counties. I mean, such bollox talk really.

This is brutal stuff altogether. At least if Kerry win there will be some attacking interest in the final.

Dublin will hammer both either way.

Can they not show off their attacking prowess today so?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭Prestonites

Hill and Nally are empty. Looks like a Leinster final. Lower Davin empty and top tiers closed. Offices handed out free tickets for lower Cusack today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

The Tyrone supporters appear to be there in numbers.

Kerry waiting for the Final

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Ompala

This game is resembling the Minor game so far. Kerry too slow in attack, Tyrone mass defence too difficult to break down resulting in rushed shots that go wide or get blocked more often than not.

• Advertisement

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Are Dublin and Mayo not the only ones that sell these out?

Yup. and have waiting lists. So I have no idea what other scheme could be created for the rest of the counties. I mean, such bollox talk really.

Unfortunately there is no desire or want for a scheme. I seen when I popped the head in this morning to the job the numbers already logged for final tickets from Dublin. Nobody will match dub or mayo fans

Hard with 13 players back. No space at all

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

Shocking atmosphere and half empty stadium for an All Ireland semi final. Sad times.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Kerry's full back line are in trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Cheap 45 to give away there. Quick reply by big McShane restores the 2 point lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭threeball

So far the Tyrone supporters have sung ole ole and a Liverpool song.

7 mins since they scored. Most of their points from frees. Where are these elite Kerry forwards?

McShane is dominating

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭C__MC

Thought Kerry were better then this
    Can only see one winner
    Tyrone have more fizz

Unfortunately there is no desire or want for a scheme. I seen when I popped the head in this morning to the job the numbers already logged for final tickets from Dublin. Nobody will match dub or mayo fans

There's no demand for a scheme cos there's already a scheme. I'm just flumoxxed how the poster thought that some other scheme would make more Kerry people come out from the long grass.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭grbear

A proper loyalty scheme outside of the ST?

Like eh, an ST?

What are you on about!

Only Dublin and Mayo sell out and have waiting lists and Tyrone used to sell out back in the early years.

Tyrone and Kerry fans can get STs handy these days. Give over.

The season ticket is an all or nothing job really.

A basic loyalty system where going to a few matches increases your chances of getting an All-Ireland or limited availability ticket would be worth trying in my opinion.

Hardly an outrageous suggestion.

• Advertisement

Tyrone's defence are destroying the Kerry forwards. Please keep it up.

Oh woe is them. Jesus.

I thought the second coming was out there on the pitch?

There's no demand for a scheme cos there's already a scheme. I'm just flumoxxed how the poster thought that some other scheme would make more Kerry people come out from the long grass.

Are you referring to ST?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Tyrone by a distance the better team so far

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Scheme: give us 80/90% of our games in Killarney!
    The Kerry county board dont own the stadium so it cant be considered our home ground ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Frozen Veg wrote: »
    Shocking atmosphere and half empty stadium for an All Ireland semi final. Sad times.

Aye even the fans are not interested in supporting their county. Discontent with the quality of their own teams or simple complacency.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Late to the party here, but the attendance for a semi final is nothing short of embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Frozen Veg

This is like a challenge game compared to the intensity of yesterday's game.

• Advertisement

grbear wrote: »
    The season ticket is an all or nothing job really.

A basic loyalty system where going to a few matches increases your chances of getting an All-Ireland or limited availability ticket would be worth trying in my opinion.

Hardly an outrageous suggestion.

All or nothing job?

So you want a loyalty scheme that rewards people for having less loyalty than ST holders?

The ST is pretty basic: Guaranteed tickets for every round of league and championship and if your county get to an AIF and you have 60% attendance then you get an AIF ticket. How much more basic do you want it?

You're the one saying we need a new scheme so can you flesh out what you actually mean? Otherwise as I suspect, you're talking nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement