Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I don't mind not taking a gold rush number to prove I'm a NRV

I'm still suspicious of Brendan and now Conor and Mary as wolves

Sorry what? How does this prove you're NRV?
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    What about
    1. Phil
    2. Steve
    3. Holly
    4. Ewan
    5. Des

Again, if anybody would like me to be taken out of the equation I will stand aside.

Why are you changing the order so late?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Can we even trust Ewan to vote 4 even if he says he will? Bit late in the game now Ewan to be saying your not voting. If we get someone else in his place how much will that mess things up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I like being called Gertie, do you think the wife would raise an eyebrow if I ask her to call it me?

'Call me Gertie love, keeps the wolves away'

Steve WW wrote: »
    Can we even trust Ewan to vote 4 even if he says he will? Bit late in the game now Ewan to be saying your not voting. If we get someone else in his place how much will that mess things up?

I haven't voted yet. Thought I was going for 6 but Desmond fcuked with the order :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary, Can you vote 4 and make your plan work ?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I haven't voted yet. Thought I was going for 6 but Desmond fcuked with the order :rolleyes:

I'm 6

I'm 6

I know, hence not voting yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Brendan got grief for claiming NRV for no reason this morning and then you pop along and do it! Why like?

Do you prefer I claim to be a wolf?

I won't vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    What's the hmm for?

I think it's ridiculous changing the order, reasoning being wolves have to stick or twist, in that if there is a wolf in the first 3 they'd have to allow Gertie to win again or highlight the wolf.

I think it's interesting that Ewan, who I'd have thought would leap at the chance to prove himself good, seems not to want to vote in the block.

You're right, we'd have been able to see if there was a wolf in a block of three, possibly. On the other hand, if Ewan is included, and Gert wins, there's a chance of a wolf in four two. Maybe even two in four.

For better or worse, I'm glad we shifted directions a little, if only to examine the reactions people are having....

I didnt **** the order up. Nobody had confirmed it. The first three were generally accepted as is. Mary suggested we change Gertie out of number 4. I didnt see many people confirm a replacement so I suggested Ewan as his name is coming up alot.

I was happy to be out of the list but Mary is trying something so asked me and Gertie to swap. .

Whats wrong with it ? What do you think is happening ?

• Advertisement

I won't vote

You acknowledge that we're testing to see if you're a wolf by asking you to vote 4.

And you're not willing to jump at the chance to prove you're not?

My worry now is you won't vote cause you want to use your vote to block someone....

I won't vote

I dont know how this helps you or the village TBH.

Whats the worst that can happen to you if you vote 4 ? It doesnt actually confirm you are a wolf and it doesnt make you look anymore dodgy then it does if you dont vote.

I wasn't original 4 vote this afternoon, who was?

Sorry what? How does this prove you're NRV?

Why are you changing the order so late?

Desmond posted that list over 35 minutes ago, you were nowhere to be seen. That would have been your time to have a problem with it. We’ve been discussing it for the last hour

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I didnt **** the order up. Nobody had confirmed it. The first three were generally accepted as is. Mary suggested we change Gertie out of number 4. I didnt see many people confirm a replacement so I suggested Ewan as his name is coming up alot.

I was happy to be out of the list but Mary is trying something so asked me and Gertie to swap. .

Whats wrong with it ? What do you think is happening ?

Changing an order so late means you could have people - like me - just vote if they're too busy to check the thread.

Villagers blocking villagers and then the whole thing is ruined.

Thank fook I checked the thread before voting is all I'll say.

Now what number do you want me to pick

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think it's interesting that Ewan, who I'd have thought would leap at the chance to prove himself good, seems not to want to vote in the block.

You're right, we'd have been able to see if there was a wolf in a block of three, possibly. On the other hand, if Ewan is included, and Gert wins, there's a chance of a wolf in four two. Maybe even two in four.

For better or worse, I'm glad we shifted directions a little, if only to examine the reactions people are having....

Make up your mind do I fcuking vote 4 or not?

Desmond posted that list over 35 minutes ago, you were nowhere to be seen. That would have been your time to have a problem with it. We’ve been discussing it for the last hour

:rolleyes:

Sorry if I have a busy RL schedule.

I wasn't original 4 vote this afternoon, who was?

Gertie, who won the prize. So you being 4 gives you a really good opportunity to prove yourself

Fcuk this I've just voted 4.

Bloody nonsense the whole lot of it.

Changing an order so late means you could have people - like me - just vote if they're too busy to check the thread.

Given the plan for the last three gold rushes has been to try and organise it, why would any villager vote without checking first? :confused:

• Advertisement

Make up your mind do I fcuking vote 4 or not?

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Just getting to check in now, what number am I putting in ?

Given the plan for the last three gold rushes has been to try and organise it, why would any villager vote without checking first? :confused:

Hence why I checked.

Anyways, I'm sick of this sh1t. Low posters getting a free ride.

ALL the day is taken up with talking sh1te about the Goldrush, and not a single thing of wolfhunting is being done.

Just going to throw it out there..

If Brendan and Ewan are in cahoots. Surely what just happened they can claim they both voted 4 and so blocked it? One does and the other along with the other two wolves blocks the first 3 so it should go to Des?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Just going to throw it out there..

If Brendan and Ewan are in cahoots. Surely what just happened they can claim they both voted 4 and so blocked it? One does and the other along with the other two wolves blocks the first 3 so it should go to Des?

You can be sure if all 4 wolves are here and in chat together they are loving the chaos right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

On for a little bit now. Can vote if needed nut im guessing 1-6 is already done

I actually thought of something I will share after this prize run. May or may not be relevant to this game.

Hence why I checked.

Anyways, I'm sick of this sh1t. Low posters getting a free ride.

ALL the day is taken up with talking sh1te about the Goldrush, and not a single thing of wolfhunting is being done.

So hunt?

No one is stopping YOU from posting.

In fact, the Ewan plan you just threw yourself into WAS looking into a low poster.

Fcuk this I've just voted 4.

Bloody nonsense the whole lot of it.

Thanks

• Advertisement

So hunt?

No one is stopping YOU from posting.

In fact, the Ewan plan you just threw yourself into WAS looking into a low poster.

Anything I've brought to the table already has been snorted at with derision.

You called my FFA with Des on it ridiculous even though you didn't even know which role had been killed this morning.

I multiquote posts - I'm too helpful.

I post an FFA - it's called ridiculous.

Get over yourself.

Advertisement