Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DuffyGW34 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

31 from 8 with my three City players to play tomorrow and Duffy to play again.

Main issue is my bench boost next week. Knockaert sent off and Valery injured.

Pogba and Wilson were two players I took out to play the wildcard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

43 (-4) with Robertson, Salah, Hazard, Ryan and Duffy to come.

Could have been a dream week if I'd not left Fraser and his 16 points (!) on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

xkzmdxx8t2s21.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

On my up fsa league game up against a midfield of pogba, moura and Fraser! Redmond first sub too! Have given up on 3 points this week already lol

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

Watching motd
    Sissoko looked really good
    THATS HOW BAD HUDDERSFIELD ARE
    Seriously rethinking playing TC next week and keeping it for salah in 36
    It is even the Friday night game before the champions league semis so you would imagine minimal rotation
    It’s almost too perfect .......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

km79 wrote: »
    Watching motd
    Sissoko looked really good
    THATS HOW BAD HUDDERSFIELD ARE
    Seriously rethinking playing TC next week and keeping it for salah in 36
    It is even the Friday night game before the champions league semis so you would imagine minimal rotation
    It’s almost too perfect .......

After watching some of the Bournemouth goals I might Tc Jimenez next week...

wonski wrote: »
    After watching some of the Bournemouth goals I might Tc Jimenez next week...

Yes Brighton were horrific
    I think Cardiff will fancy their chances midweek tbh
    Also
    What the hell was knocaert at
    Crazy stuff

This week was just preludium to next week for me really.

Green arrow anyway with 26 points, Pogba the saviour with two penalties in one game.

Crazy day with all big dissapointments getting points all of a sudden.

Happy with my next week prospects anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,127 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Fcuk my life

Wildcard played.

11 points from 6 players and that includes my captain.

50 points behind in both my H2H’s.

Fair drop in overall rank too.

Doh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Sold Pogba, Fraser and Brooks as part of a -12.

Hewt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

35 (-4) so can't complain. Five left to play plus Ryan again (although anything from him now will be considered a bonus rather than to be expected). Pogba, McNeil and Son (c) with the points. Son captain was looking disastrous for a while but turned out to be acceptable in the context of everything else that happened yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

A green arrow of about 200 places. Hopefully 5 playing today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

27(-8) with 4 to play today and my 3 Brighton defenders (and captain).

Fall of 900 places and behind in both my 2 H2H’s.

Really need a show from Liverpool and Sterling today

5th best defensive record after the big teams. Duffy one of Brighton's highest scorers.

So they are in like top 15 defensively???

Because the few clean sheets they had, last two with Huddersfield and Burnley at home, don't fill me with confidence to be honest...

I think we all got carried away a bit. And no, I am not captain hindsight, more like captain obvious :)

Cardiff have it a right go against Burnley and were very unlucky not to get a draw
    They will score against Brighton
    However MoTD highlighted Burnleys tactic of inswinging every set piece on etheridge due to a perceived weakness
    They scored one and could have have one more at least
    Duffy gonna score

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chelsea so unpredictable and after their exertions this week they’ll take their eye off it today. Liverpool fully tuned in. Liverpool will win. Reckon a 3-0 bloodbath.

City to draw 1-1 with Palace in the early game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Chelsea so unpredictable and after their exertions this week they’ll take their eye off it today. Liverpool fully tuned in. Liverpool will win. Reckon a 3-0 bloodbath.

City to draw 1-1 with Palace in the early game.

If they're so unpredictable then this is the time they beat Liverpool ;)

Anyone else have a defensive line up like this? Ryan, Duffy (c), Doherty and Trippier? Wasnt expecting too much but was hoping for more than 0 between them :pac:

Thought this forum was a safe place from childish dickhead tribal comments ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,509 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Hopefully one of sterling or Aguero are rested. Have Pogba first sub and he has outscored my 8 from 8 (-4) comfortably.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Chelsea have a good record in Anfield.

Hazard in decent form and I think he'll return points. Hoping for a 6-6 with Hazard Mane and Salah with all the points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭COH

Im hoping for Hazard and Salah penalty misses followed by own goals... followed then by a huge brawl culminating in red cards for Haz, Dave, Luiz, Mane, Salah, Firmino... only for my boy Robertson to step up and score an unassisted hatty.

Given how the week is going so far its not as improbable as it sounds

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Relax

I thought it was a place where we could have a bit of a laugh and not to have to worry about that sort of silliness!

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Relax

Relax what ?

Can the tribal children please keep it for the soccer forum.

And if at all possible take their jinx nonsense with them too.

This is the FSA forum.

Relax what ?

Can the tribal children please keep it for the soccer forum.

And if at all possible take their jinx nonsense with them too.

This is the FSA forum.

Comment deleted so we can all go back to normal!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Pre wildcard team with Pogba, Anderson, Fraser, Wilson and a few others, 69 points. Post WC team, 19 points. Just a 50 point swing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

jimmii wrote: »
    Anyone else have a defensive line up like this? Ryan, Duffy (c), Doherty and Trippier? Wasnt expecting too much but was hoping for more than 0 between them :pac:

Yep, except the Duffy (c). Thankfully had Son, Eriksen and Pogba putting some respectability on things

• Advertisement

thunderdog wrote: »
    Pre wildcard team with Pogba, Anderson, Fraser, Wilson and a few others, 69 points. Post WC team, 19 points. Just a 50 point swing ;)

I've not dared even work it out! Last week had Pog, Brooks, Wilson and Fraser. Individually they've scored almost as much as my whole team so far! But it's ok because today is where the come back starts!

Advertisement