Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longshot Value Aintree & Punchestown

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

IanOBo wrote: »
    Jezki tomorrow?

I’m thinking it’s time to take break . I literally cannot pick a winner .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Jezki @12s a great bet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

aidankkk wrote: »
    I’m thinking it’s time to take break . I literally cannot pick a winner .

stick with it, always going to be bad runs, especially when you tend to go for the bigger odds, it will balance out in the long run as it only takes one of those to be back ahead.

Jezki will love the ground. Running well this year. 12/1 great ew price

Shame
    ah well
    the ol engine might be gone

Happy to see IG win
    Handicapper crucifying him for a few years now

• Advertisement

Sandown 3:00

Gods Own is up to 11/1 in the w/o Altior market. As much as i like Sceau Royal he is far too short and Gods own is twice the price he should be given he will ride for place and Sceau Royal may actually take on Altior.

2 Points win 11/1 w/o Altior Sky 10/1 Elsewhere

4:20 @punchestownrace

Aramon will be suited by trip, ground, and course. 12/1 seems very big to me. He let winner get away last time , that wont happen again

2 Points win 12/1 GEN

5:30 punch

Ordinary World is 12/1 w/o min and UDS. This looks great value as this race could be mental pace which will suits him.

2 Points win w/o min & UDS 12/1 Bet 365

Punch 3:50

Stormy Ireland, will be suited by today's race. Good Ground tight track. 7/1 is far too big. #neverseesanotherhorse

2 Points win 7/1 generally

2000 Newmarket
    Emaraaty Ana, seems a bit underestimated here. This race could be primed for a shock. 66/1 is definite value
    1 Point EW 66/1 5places paddy/365

Taking a longish break from tipping until Royal Ascot podcast . That said I’m not about to let Van Beethoven go of at 33/1 in the French 2000 . Without an ew bet . Even on soft ground . His post trophy run had enough positives .

• Advertisement
Advertisement