Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'what have some travellers somewhere done this time? thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Joe Joyce jr i seen on some you tube vids has a council house but doesnt stay in it, he stays in a caravan in moate apparently. This can be seen on you tube vids where his cousins smash up his unoccupied house while he was staying in the caravan miles away. The state of the un kept back garden is a disgrace. you could cut silage in there. he is also the guy at the center of this thread.

you are assuming that the wellfare staff are aware of it. they may not be given they can't be aware of everything.
    perhapse you could alert them to this fight and give them the details? they would have to act on a complaint.

Have you notified welfare?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

In the red corner, currently taking a sh*te in a bucket....Triple J...Joe Joyce Jr!

Aaaaand in the blue corner, some random HEO from SW who is just trying to have a word with Joe about his finances but that's not his culturrrrrrrrrrre.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

According to environmentalist and animal welfare activist Bernard Sweeney.
    Settled folk are stealing travellers horses to eat.
    Just like Tulsa that goes after poor communities for the babies so they can sell children to the highest bidder. Well so do the animal welfare organizations that make it their "business" to attack Travellers and take their horses and then eat them. Stop eating our horses as if it wasn't enough you had eaten all our unicorns!.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2272900456294194&id=100007227857780

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

According to environmentalist and animal welfare activist Bernard Sweeney. Settled folk are stealing travellers horses to eat.

He is a special kind of stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

As a matter of fact I’m eating one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭Odelay

He is a special kind of stupid.

I think he is putting it on. No one could be that stupids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Odelay wrote:
    I think he is putting it on. No one could be that stupids

If you read more of his rambling nonsense you might have a different opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Either there is nothing to report (ha), or there is a calming down now.

Seems to me that our Traveller folk have been staying below the parapet for a while.

But Communion season beckons, and there are always Weddings and Funerals too.

Let us see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Either there is nothing to report (ha), or there is a calming down now.

Seems to me that our Traveller folk have been staying below the parapet for a while.

I'd say operation Thor has a lot to do with it.

• Advertisement

pablo128 wrote: »
    I'd say operation Thor has a lot to do with it.

We live in hope, but I do feel things have calmed a bit. Hope I am not wrong.

Fair play to Drew Harris, the new Garda Commish. He seems to have gotten some bums off seats, for now!

We live in hope, but I do feel things have calmed a bit. Hope I am not wrong.

Fair play to Drew Harris, the new Garda Commish. He seems to have gotten some bums off seats, for now!
    C.A.B. are finally going in guns blazing on them too. New cars and vans are being taken off them regularly along with court cases for vat evasion.

C.A.B. are finally going in guns blazing on them too. New cars and vans are being taken off them regularly along with court cases for vat evasion.

I could say that this progress hasn't been reported on much, but better that it's done without fuss I suppose. The evidence is already noted, as I said.

About time too.

CAB is made up of more than the Gardai, I know. I am sure members of CAB were under immense threats. But hopefully the full rigour of the law descends (or has at last descended), for all our sakes.

No one should be above the law. Ever.

I am heartened that others have noted the quieting down too. Very encouraging, I thought it was just me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Maggie got her house:

ITS BEEN A LONG HARD ROAD.. IM IN SHOCK.. Council just rang and offered me a 4 bedroom house... 2 say I'm happy is really an understatement... Can't wait now yahoo

Maggie got her house:

ITS BEEN A LONG HARD ROAD.. IM IN SHOCK.. Council just rang and offered me a 4 bedroom house... 2 say I'm happy is really an understatement... Can't wait now yahoo

I’d wait until I had the keys in my hand. She’s been here before.

Anyone know what happened to the last house they lived in before becoming homeless?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Bob Harris wrote: »
    The father is a bare knuckle boxing fan and wants his kid to pursue his interest. No different to a football fan dressing up little whoever in the teams kit and encouraging them to play football or whatever sport or hobby the parent has. Sport in particular is littered with examples like this but as they are mainstream sports and settled people it's ok.

Here the father is trying to beef up his kid and show him how to put up his dukes. No different than daddy McIlroy showing young Rory how to swing a golf club.

You are a clown and I hope you never have children!

Your inability to differentiate between a father encouraging his 5yr old son to drink alcohol and box with his bare knuckles and a father teaching his son to play golf shows that you most likely will never father a child as you wouldn't have the brains to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭mullinr2

A traveller killed my wife's uncle. Mowed the poor man down as he was getting into his car. The person who did it was overtaking a row of cars and had to move into hard shoulder to avoid a head on collision. My wife's uncle had just checked on his sheep, something he did everyday, had his jeep parked at his gate just off the hard shoulder. He hit him straight on. The f##cker fled the scene, but was eventually caught by the guards. To make matters worse it happened just across the road from his house. His poor wife and kids are reminded everyday what happened to him.

This man was banned from driving at the time of the accident.
    I've no time for travellers. I've taught a few of them and they're all little ****s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

How long more will the Guards torment this ethnic minority? Its a disgrace Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Wait.

Irelands favourite ethnic minority have never donE anything wrong EVER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

I’d wait until I had the keys in my hand. She’s been here before.

Anyone know what happened to the last house they lived in before becoming homeless?

She refused to pay the HAP component of the rent and she was evicted for arrears. Under HAP the tenant has to contribute to the rent but it sounds like this house might be a council house so its hers for as long as she wants it.

Edgware wrote: »
    How long more will the Guards torment this ethnic minority? Its a disgrace Joe

A simple way of keeping CAB off your back is to prove to them how you paid for your property.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

She refused to pay the HAP component of the rent and she was evicted for arrears. Under HAP the tenant has to contribute to the rent but it sounds like this house might be a council house so its hers for as long as she wants it.

Amazing how far not playing by the rules and never doing anything of worth can get you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Amazing how far not playing by the rules and never doing anything of worth can get you.

Because they blame everyone but themselves - racism in school, poor housing, no facilities, unemployment, mental health issues etc etc

Alot of the above issues could be dealt with by themselves if they'd only educate themselves and get a job. But if you call them out, you're a racist. I'm delighted CAB is finally cutting them off at the legs and hitting them in the pocket. They are riddled with crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

On Drive time yesterday Fergal Keane was interviewing a pavee rep. When asked about feuding the rep blamed social media. He said because of SM people could now insult people without leaving their homes. Pity Keane didn't ask him why they're Insulting each other in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

What a disgraceful excuse for a human being.

I'm sorry but I've no time for fcking losers and leeches. The world owes us all nothing, you make your own way in life if you're able bodied and sound of mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Some reward for leaving school at 12, married at 15, first kid at 17, 7 kids by 28, never worked a day in her life, almost 40 convictions including for theft from Penneys and now gets a 4 bedroom house that the vats majority of taxpayers could only ever dream of

What a country to live in

• Advertisement

400k worth of Jeep's, 30 odd k in cash and other items seized from criminal travellers in Cork this morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement