Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon £5 off £25 on 19 March

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭glen123

Fire HD 8 tablet currently has 20 off at the checkout + plus another 5 off with the code....works out at 56.99 sterling with Free delivery to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,716 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am using Amazon app.

Most of them items I am seeing are not included in the deal. And I have to click one by one.

Is there any way I could set seller to "Sold by amazon" in order to be eligible for 5 pounds discount?
    I am prime member.

Thanks

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

muffler wrote: »
    Got a real bargain there - Amazon Firestick for €24.29 (+ £0.99)....but be warned you will need a UK/NI delivery address.

The firestick is normally selling at £39.99 but Prime members can buy it for £24.99 today (not sure if its an ongoing promotion). First of all I signed up for a free 1 week trial of Prime which costs 99 pence. Then I placed the order for the firestick and £15 is then automatically discounted at checkout. Next I applied the BIGTHANKS promo code to get it down to £19.99 and not being greedy I decided to pay in Euro which worked out at €24.29. :)

Thanks to HUKD :)
    Yep, I availed of the same offer, though got another cheap item to get it over the £25 threshold for the added fiver off! I did pay an additional €3.95 for ParcelWizard just for convenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Not working for me, the customer support rep says it is for UK customers only

Bizarre... I used it for an item delivered to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

mrcheez wrote: »
    Bizarre... I used it for an item delivered to Dublin

Myself and the OH both used it for ROI delivery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Thing is, I'm on the 30-day Prime membership trial... so no VAT charged etc.

This might be a factor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Yeah it worked for me, but wouldn't work on warehouse items or items fulfilled by Amazon but sold by a 3rd party.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Worked for me last night, I did not have to type in the code, an item had an "apply discount" tab or similar.

I did have to going prime for a trial though, as one of my 2 items was prime only.

Order placed at 11pm last night, 1 item dispatched at 3:20 the other at 11:11 this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I had a few WH items which weren't eligible and an Aeropress which was £22 (with VAT) so needed another £3 or thereabouts to avail of voucher.. this was 11.30pm last night so I panicked..

Screenshot-2019-03-20-at-12-18-36.png

Anyone want some crisps? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

I like your thinking, but personally I bulked my order up with these instead...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079GTYCW4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&th=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ Pfft.. you can't eat them.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Wouldn’t work for me at 1130 last night so I gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Thanks OP. I bought one item I needed for £11 plus £30 of stuff I really didn't need.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

I bought a - D-Link Gigabit Unmanaged Metal Desktop Switch DGS-108 (panic buy)

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Basq wrote: »
    ^ Pfft.. you can't eat them.. :D

Challenge accepted?

You possibly can eat them. You just shouldn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭batistuta9

Challenge accepted?

You possibly can eat them. You just shouldn't!

Did you take a byte? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

byte wrote: »
    Yep, I availed of the same offer, though got another cheap item to get it over the £25 threshold for the added fiver off! I did pay an additional €3.95 for ParcelWizard just for convenience.
    I didnt have to add anything to the order to get free delivery even when it ended up at £24.99 with prime membership and then further down to £19.99 with the promo code. Im assuming they based the free delivery on the original price of £39.99.

Just as an aside and if its any help, if you see anything marked as "eligible for click and collect" you can choose to have those items delivered free (subject to the min £25 spend) to a couple of different post offices in Strabane. Just produce the tracking number and your driving licence as ID when you go to collect. Its free and delivery is a hell of a lot faster. I've been doing that for ages.

Advertisement