Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Gameweek 31 Matchday Thread - Firing Blanks

  • 16-03-2019 1:53am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 42,030 ✭✭✭✭ Scorpion Sting


    -8

    Fabianski
    Schindler Robbo
    Salah (TC) Almiron Fraser Hazard
    Vardy Wilson Higuain

    Hamer - Pogba Doherty Wan-B Bednarek


    A big gameweek for me with the TC in play. Good luck all and Happy St. Patrick's Day folks!


«13456716

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭ Invincible


    Fabianski
    Van Djik Pereira Robertson
    Lanzini Tielemans Salah©
    Rondon Vardy

    Best of luck to ye!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 31,209 ✭✭✭✭ CSF


    -8

    Fabianski
    Schindler Robbo
    Salah (TC) Almiron Fraser Hazard
    Vardy Wilson Higuain

    Hamer - Pogba Doherty Wan-B Bednarek


    A big gameweek for me with the TC in play. Good luck all and Happy St. Patrick's Day folks!
    Are you sure that TC is wise? Both away from home and off form would be big red flags.


  • Registered Users Posts: 42,030 ✭✭✭✭ Scorpion Sting


    CSF wrote: »
    Are you sure that TC is wise? Both away from home and off form would be big red flags.

    It's a bit of a risk but with Fulham's awful defensive record and the fact Salah is bound to get amongst the goals again eventually I'm just going for it.

    I'd never usually use the TC in a single gameweek but the way this season has unfolded it doesn't leave too many more options to use it so I've chosen to go this route.


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,226 ✭✭✭✭ manual_man


    Alisson
    TAA Tarkowski Yedlin
    Mané (c) Hazard(vc)
    Barnes Rondon

    Transfer banked

    This week is operation damage limitation

    Gd'luck folks. And happy Paddy's Day


  • Registered Users Posts: 16,722 ✭✭✭✭ gammygils


    Just the False 9 for me (-4)

    Boruc,
    Robertson, Pereira, Luiz, Rice,
    Anderson, Salah(c), Brooks,
    Vardy(vc)


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭ sanket


    News of Mane Rested/Injured making me me nervous.
    Will probably do Mane to Siggy and Rondon to Firmino then. Have good amount in bank to fund that.
    Free Hit will be worth having after all this week.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭ COH


    No hits...

    Fabianski
    Robertson - Perreira - Luiz
    Salah - Mane - Richarlison - Anderson
    Wilson - Vardy - Higuain

    Made transfers early in the week due to prices and now there seem to be doubts over Mane (rest), Higuain (illness) and Anderson (dropped/poor form) :eek:

    Just going to roll with what I have and hope for the best.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ ThunbergsAreGo


    -4 and a full 11 though I reckon I will see ten at most start

    Boruc

    TAA, Robbo, Peirera, Diop

    Hazard, Salah, Richy, McNeill

    Vardy, Barnes


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭ Trimm Trabb


    -4

    Boruc

    TAA Robertson Pereria

    Salah (c) Anderson Ricky Fraser

    King Vardy


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭ jimmii


    Fab
    Pereira - TAA - Luiz
    Brooks - Hazard - Salah
    Firmino - Mitro

    No hits so far and cant really see anyone I want to take one for although thinking a hit for Fraser is justified due to 31.

    What are peoples thoughts on hits for players like that this week where for this week it's quite marginal?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    -8

    Boruc

    Robertson Digne

    Salah Mane Fraser McNeil

    Wilson Higuain Wood


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭ thomasm


    Have 8 playing and 1 transfer available. Only option would be to bring in defender but none standing out. Have 3 Liverpool inc Allison snd Robo. If you could bring in one defender this week who would it be. Thinking might just bank transfer


  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 9,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭ F1ngers


    Etheridge,
    TAA, Duffy, Matip, Bednarek
    Salah(C), Son, Pogba
    Vardy(VC), Jiminez, Aguero

    Boruc, Pereira, Anderson, Puncheon

    Using my 1st bench boost this week. :pac:


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭ sheroman01


    thomasm wrote: »
    Have 8 playing and 1 transfer available. Only option would be to bring in defender but none standing out. Have 3 Liverpool inc Allison snd Robo. If you could bring in one defender this week who would it be. Thinking might just bank transfer

    Are you free hitting next week? Or what's your plans?


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭ Cartman78


    Yet another -4.....trying to keep pace with main money league rival.

    Lascelles red flag and a couple of doubts elsewhere pushed me to it. Probably going to WC next week.

    Fabianski

    Robertson | Rice | Lascelles

    Anderson | Salah (c) | Mane | Brooks | McNeil

    Vardy | Wilson

    Subs: Who Cares

    Good look all :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭ sheroman01


    Would love to own Wilson or Fraser. Raging I brought in King the other week. Hope he will turn good.

    Just 8 players, 9 if Puncheon manages to get minutes.

    Boruc
    Robertson Perierra
    Salah (c) Mane Maddison (Puncheon)
    Vardy King


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ ThunbergsAreGo


    jimmii wrote: »
    Fab
    Pereira - TAA - Luiz
    Brooks - Hazard - Salah
    Firmino - Mitro

    No hits so far and cant really see anyone I want to take one for although thinking a hit for Fraser is justified due to 31.

    What are peoples thoughts on hits for players like that this week where for this week it's quite marginal?

    If it's covering you for 33 it can be justified due to appearance points


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭ Chesty08


    sheroman01 wrote: »
    Would love to own Wilson or Fraser. Raging I brought in King the other week. Hope he will turn good.

    Just 8 players, 9 if Puncheon manages to get minutes.

    Boruc
    Robertson Perierra
    Salah (c) Mane Maddison (Puncheon)
    Vardy King

    If your plan is to FH GW32 then you have to be looking at a -4 for puncheon for player who plays both 31 and 33.


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,232 ✭✭✭✭ Lemlin


    Fabianski
    Schindler, Ake, TAA
    Hazard, Salah, Mane
    Vardy

    Transfers were Aguero to Vardy and Son to Hazard.

    Hazard I'm not too keen on but Everton have just been so poor defensively.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    sanket wrote: »
    News of Mane Rested/Injured making me me nervous.
    Will probably do Mane to Siggy and Rondon to Firmino then. Have good amount in bank to fund that.
    Free Hit will be worth having after all this week.

    What news is this ???????


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    CSF wrote: »
    Are you sure that TC is wise? Both away from home and off form would be big red flags.

    I have another reason that i wouldn’t even consider it
    This week he will be captained by the bast majority of players
    So you are only in effect “captaining “him over most
    .i.e. getting one extra set of points
    On any other given week for rest of season bar maybe 33 your TC will have much more of an effect imo


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,677 ✭✭✭ Benimar


    -4 (Hazard & Wilson for Son and Aguero)

    Alisson
    Robertson, David Luiz
    Salah(c), Hazard, Richarlison, Anderson, Brooks
    Vardy, Wilson

    Will FH in 32.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Just seen the mane news in injury thread
    Mother ****er
    I checked klopps press conference and twitter before making the transfer last night
    Was between him and hazard


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭ ScummyMan


    Fabianaki
    Robbo Luiz
    Salah(c) Mane Hazard
    Vardy Mitro Wilson

    -4 taken, would have had 10 if not for Lascelles deciding to do his knee in. Might only have 8 now with Mane


  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ rekluse


    60 points ahead in my money league. Have 3 players playing this weekend and 2FT, guess I have to free hit ? Not sure what to do as I’ve no idea what the story is with DGW’s etc now.


  • Registered Users Posts: 13,972 ✭✭✭✭ SteelyDanJalapeno


    rekluse wrote: »
    60 points ahead in my money league. Have 3 players playing this weekend and 2FT, guess I have to free hit ? Not sure what to do as I’ve no idea what the story is with DGW’s etc now.

    Ouch


  • Registered Users Posts: 20,402 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy


    -4

    Fabianski
    TAA Robbo Pereira
    Salah(c) Hazard Brooks Maddison Anderson
    Vardy Wilson

    Pereira and Anderson still stinking the place out.


  • Registered Users Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭ dsmythy


    rekluse wrote: »
    60 points ahead in my money league. Have 3 players playing this weekend and 2FT, guess I have to free hit ? Not sure what to do as I’ve no idea what the story is with DGW’s etc now.

    How has this happened. Any other chips left?


  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ rekluse


    dsmythy wrote: »
    How has this happened. Any other chips left?

    WC and BB, have been slacking lately on FF and kinda lost track of blanks/dgw’s.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47,771 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    rekluse wrote: »
    WC and BB, have been slacking lately on FF and kinda lost track of blanks/dgw’s.

    you will just have to suck up the loss of FT and Free Hit
    Annoying but not the end of the world.


Advertisement