Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Mario vs Sonic - SONIC WORLD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Due to technical issues the Brendan WW account will be replaced by the Steve WW account

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    OP states two characters are hunting the emeralds. Sonic and Wario.

Vernon counted 1-7 with his posts (first letter of each line), and straight up pointed out there's 7 emeralds.

He also soft claimed Sonic super quickly to cover too, AND reacted super badly to me this morning when I was sniffing round the lack of a "tasks" rule.

So there's a 50/50 chance he's Wario, and his over-defensiveness is because he's Wario trying to cover up.

Where did I soft claim anything? Also react badly? I disagree, as do others.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Where did I soft claim anything? Also react badly? I disagree, as do others.

Straight outta Trump's playbook here. "Many people are saying...."

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Due to technical issues the Brendan WW account with be replaced by the Steve WW account

I did say he was most likely to change in my FFA

Straight outta Trump's playbook here. "Many people are saying...."

I mean it would suit you to pile heat on me after softing your big reveal all day, and making me post it right?

• Advertisement

Reworked #FFA1

1. Liam - I think Vernon made a respectable case against Liam. I think it is probaly the better of the 3 suspects I have

2. Clodagh - The second best case i have is the sheer audacity of clodagh to think she can clear day1 without saying a word.

3. Steve - This one is the weakest of my three suspects and as of right now this one is very likely to change before vote time.

OP states two characters are hunting the emeralds. Sonic and Wario.

Vernon counted 1-7 with his posts (first letter of each line), and straight up pointed out there's 7 emeralds.

He also soft claimed Sonic super quickly to cover too, AND reacted super badly to me this morning when I was sniffing round the lack of a "tasks" rule.

So there's a 50/50 chance he's Wario, and his over-defensiveness is because he's Wario trying to cover up.

Do you think a wolf does this?
    I think you 50/50 is wrong.

I can't see a wolf tasking like that, it'd get them peeked for sure, and that would have to be the alpha, not wario.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Reworked #FFA1

1. Liam - I think Vernon made a respectable case against Liam. I think it is probaly the better of the 3 suspects I have

2. Clodagh - The second best case i have is the sheer audacity of clodagh to think she can clear day1 without saying a word.

3. Steve - This one is the weakest of my three suspects and as of right now this one is very likely to change before vote time.

I think Steve is definitely more suspect than Clodagh tbh

I can't see a wolf tasking like that, it'd get them peeked for sure, and that would have to be the alpha, not wario.

Wario and Sonic are "competing" (as per the OP) for Emeralds, and you've got one person straight up admitting now to "messing" about, counting 1 to 7 and outlining its the number of Emeralds.

It only gets them peeked if caught.

As I said, 50/50 chances he's Wario, and is there anyone else you can put a 50% chance of being bad on right now?

Since you are a good task hunter, do you think you could look for more tasks, that would be really useful.

• Advertisement

Since you are a good task hunter, do you think you could look for more tasks, that would be really useful.

Are you complementing yourself there? :p

Wario and Sonic are "competing" (as per the OP) for Emeralds, and you've got one person straight up admitting now to "messing" about, counting 1 to 7 and outlining its the number of Emeralds.

As I said, 50/50 chances he's Wario, and is there anyone else you can put a 50% chance of being bad on right now?

:pac: You think that was a good attempt at tasking? Ok then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Due to technical issues the Brendan WW account will be replaced by the Steve WW account

Thank you. I never did like being called Brendan anyway. :D

And, as i said, I think your 50/50 is incorrect.

I don't think a wolf does task like that unless they are Bowser.
    So where does Bowser factor into the 50/50.
    I think its unlikely wario did those tasks.

Dont even know if its worth peeking now, and the wolves will likely munch vern, and if not we can review.

Are you complementing yourself there? :p

No, it was a continue on post, directed at yourself.
    I'm **** at task hunting.

And, as i said, I think your 50/50 is incorrect.

I don't think a wolf does task like that unless they are Bowser.
    So where does Bowser factor into the 50/50.
    I think its unlikely wario did those tasks.

Dont even know if its worth peeking now, and the wolves will likely munch vern, and if not we can review.

Wario (and Sonic, I guess) are competing. THAT'S why they do tasks. Or do you think "competing" takes another form?

Wario (and Sonic, I guess) are competing. THAT'S why they do tasks. Or do you think "competing" takes another form?

I have known wolves who just refuse to do tasks.

Well there's the challenge at 11am Monday. Or backroom stuff. Also possibilities

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well there's the challenge at 11am Monday. Or backroom stuff. Also possibilities

So why were you counting Emeralds Vern?

I've read the thread waiting to post (technical issue = me locking myself out of my account, but thanks to kitten for being nice!), and Mary's "typo" doesn't make sense to me. How is "her" instead of "him" a typo?

• Advertisement

So why were you counting Emeralds Vern?

300px-Heroes_Emeralds.PNG

Steve WW wrote: »
    I've read the thread waiting to post (technical issue = me locking myself out of my account, but thanks to kitten for being nice!), and Mary's "typo" doesn't make sense to me. How is "her" instead of "him" a typo?

I mean, it also doesn't make sense cause I'm a he, so....

tenor.gif?itemid=7551542

I mean, it also doesn't make sense cause I'm a he, so....

tenor.gif?itemid=7551542

You'll always be Philomena to me.

You'll always be Philomena to me.

Philis? Hmm - that sounds rude.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    How is "her" instead of "him" a typo?

a typo is simply an error in typed form and that is what that was. I could try to explain it away and say I was looking at my own female name while typing and wrote her but tbh I did not mean to type her. I get it if you don't buy that as there is not really a way to convince someone a typo was just a typo.

Mary WW wrote: »
    a typo is simply an error in typed form and that is what that was. I could try to explain it away and say I was looking at my own female name while typing and wrote her but tbh I did not mean to type her. I get it if you don't buy that as there is not really a way to convince someone a typo was just a typo.

Only one way to solve it.

Phil/Philomena, get yer bits out and online :pac:

(Please please don't)

Mary WW wrote: »

It's just a very big typo. And, it could mean two wolves already identified.

I also have two others that I may be suspicious of, but it could be from the amount they posted. Will read the thread again and maybe put up an FFA.

Seer shouldn't peek vern, tails will know one way or the other on the validity of vern.
    Vern should not be an elegible candidate for lynch.

Well, poke holes in that Phil.

Seer shouldn't peek vern, tails will know one way or the other on the validity of vern.

In what?
    I'll be honest, I'm really concerned by how heavily you're trying to defend Vernon. It feels like you will absolutely, under no circumstance, consider the possibility he's Wario

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

This does make sense, assuming we don't kill tails tonight. Plus you would think the wolves would kill vern tomorrow anyway if he was tasking as outlined. If he isn't bad they will already know that and then surely they would target him for munch thinking him a roled goodie.

Advertisement