Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo GAA Discussion - Part 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mayodad

It's a sad state puff affairs when all we can talk about is a rumour!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mayodad wrote: »
    It's a sad state puff affairs when all we can talk about is a rumour!

It’s better than our annual chat about the latest county board controversy though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Ohh what now?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Tim O Leary back tweeting again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

seligehgit wrote: »
    Tim O Leary back tweeting again?

I can't seem to find him? Maybe he blocked me for calling him a greenhorn?

• Advertisement

Is it the forum flutes again with the photos of the team van?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Blackjack wrote: »
    Yep

What's this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭muddle84

Aido does an interview with Jarlath Regan this week on An Irishman Abroad podcast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

14 girls dropped from the Mayo senior team without being seen in action by the new management to make way for some of those who walked away 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Panrich

ureds wrote: »
    14 girls dropped from the Mayo senior team without being seen in action by the new management to make way for some of those who walked away 3 years ago.

That's disgraceful if it turns out to be confirmed.

Someone needs to do mark Moran a favour and take his phone off him. Forever .

km79 wrote: »

What has he done now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭naughto

Pancakes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭spakman

Hope the pan didnt spit too much hot oil!

See Boyler is part of the Davitts senior management team. First step on the ladder.

Is he not playing with them this yr

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭muddle84

spakman wrote: »
    Hope the pan didnt spit too much hot oil!

I didn't think that was him. Looked alot bulkier. Either way if it was him that's absolutely harmless and just a bit of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I'm ass-uming he sees himself as a bit of a Jamie Oliver... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

It's better than jokes about being a pedophile at least

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Ah will you relax ffs, the tik tok thing is harmless, he's a young single man having a laugh ffs. Cant be easy for lads that age cooped up with nowhere to go, not even the football to get stuck into

Ah will you relax ffs, the tik tok thing is harmless, he's a young single man having a laugh ffs. Cant be easy for lads that age cooped up with nowhere to go, not even the football to get stuck into

I’m looking at it from the pov that he Is looking to break into the senior squad , got disciplined by the manager only a few months ago for Tik Tok stuff and he has now put up a picture of his bare arse on it !
    It’s not the smartest move in the world if he wants to make it into the senior squad
    In the grand scheme of things it’s harmless alright . But this is the Mayo GAA forum !
    One thing for sure is he is giving opposing defenders plenty of ammo for sledging :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

I’m looking at it from the pov that he Is looking to break into the senior squad , got disciplined by the manager only a few months ago for Tik Tok stuff and he has now put up a picture of his bare arse on it !
    It’s not the smartest move in the world if he wants to make it into the senior squad
    In the grand scheme of things it’s harmless alright . But this is the Mayo GAA forum !
    One thing for sure is he is giving opposing defenders plenty of ammo for sledging :D

Where u see taht, I didn't see it or any mention of it, I'd be fairly confident it's photoshopped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭spakman

Where u see taht, I didn't see it or any mention of it, I'd be fairly confident it's photoshopped

Its a video, not a photo. I'd be fairly confident it's him.

Ohh it's him alright. Just a bit of fun. Don't see the issue with it.

I agree with km hes trying to push in to the senior team and does this it is harmless if he didn't have the 1st video a few months back.
    I dont believe management did any thing the last time but surly to f1uck they need to have a word.
    Hes using his status as a mayo football to push this sh1te.
    Harmless but needs to cop on and leave the sun bed to his misses

• Registered Users Posts: 7,886 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

What disicplinary action did he suffer? That was a completely different matter, it was the nature of the 'joke' he told rather than using tiktok itself. Ture he is giving opponents plenty of ammo but maybe he thrives on that, hopefully anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

2 All Stars

Oisín Mullin
    Cillian O Connor

• Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

seligehgit wrote: »
    2 All Stars

Oisín Mullin
    Cillian O Connor

Looking like Mullin as well for YPOTY considering the other two in the running didn't pick up an All-Star.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Ohh it's him alright. Just a bit of fun. Don't see the issue with it.

Lads its not him, For a start its not on his page, secondly pause it when it shows his actual face - its not his and lastly the electrical plugs are the american style.

Give the lad a break, this time at least!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement